PDA

View Full Version : Luscious, Is That You?

06-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Fellas,

A close personal friend of mine used to work in Key West as an Officer. I was recently on Duval Street ( at the 801 Club ) looking for him, and I was told by another Officer that he works at Wilton Manors. I dont think I can use names here, but do any of you know if you have hired any luscious law men from the keys? He should be easy to recognize, because he always told me that he was one of the few Officers in the keys that was good at what he did. I really appreciate all of your help. If he asks, just tell him he knows who this is.

P.S. He may not be in great shape, but he is very intimidating. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

I will check back later. TaTa.

06-15-2009, 01:34 PM
And that is why I fled WMPD & the Island City.

06-15-2009, 05:08 PM
God I wish I knew who you were. I would have you in IA so fast and fired it would make your prejudice head spin. There is no room for homophobia in modern law enforcement.

06-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Professor....you must relax! Talk about flying off the handle at the least little thing. I really hope you're not a patrol officer. There is no way you can possibly keep your cool during a shift if you're always ready to lose it! There must be a reason for the quick fuse or the hostility....wonder what that reason could be. Relax, brother, relax.

06-16-2009, 02:25 AM
Why are you people being homo-phobes? I have met this officer, and I must say, he is probably the best Wilton Manors cops by far. His orientation, does not take away from the fact that he knows more than most of the well seasoned vets at Wilton Manors. You bashers, should maybe model yourself after this man, and maybe you will get somewhere within the agency.

You overpaid discruntled officers should just retire or quit already. Times are changing, and this is the way its going to be, broaden your horizons and maybe you will see that we are human too.

Keep up the good work, your doing a great job. Maybe we will do lunch again.

06-16-2009, 06:05 AM
FREAKIN QUEENS..........

makes me sick. that "orientaion" crap, i mean alternative lifestyle, should be outlawed. its a freakin disease.

06-16-2009, 07:35 AM
FREAKIN QUEENS..........

makes me sick. that "orientaion" crap, i mean alternative lifestyle, should be outlawed. its a freakin disease.

You, Sir, need to attend a human diversity class. Imagine world peace.

06-16-2009, 06:51 PM
God I wish I knew who you were. I would have you in IA so fast and fired it would make your prejudice head spin. There is no room for homophobia in modern law enforcement.

WOW..You sound like a real tough and scary administrator!! Like we really care what you would do..But if you could do us one favor and let us know just exactly what your definition of "homophobia" is.

06-17-2009, 12:00 AM

WOW..You sound like a real tough and scary administrator!! Like we really care what you would do..But if you could do us one favor and let us know just exactly what your definition of "homophobia" is.

The definition is YOU, you disgusting animal. You should be fired just for thinking such things. The 1st Amendment does not extend to hate speech and it doesnt extend to government employees. You can think and say whatever you want but you can be fired for it too. If you harbor such hate and fear (phobia) then in stressful situations you will be likely to act on on these feelings. If you act out on these feelings then you will put the agency in a bad light.
That's why you should be fired.

06-17-2009, 01:26 AM
I think the professor needs to come out of the closet. I believe he is angry because his man dumped him. Poor thing.

06-17-2009, 09:33 PM

The definition is YOU, you disgusting animal. You should be fired just for thinking such things. The 1st Amendment does not extend to hate speech and it doesnt extend to government employees. You can think and say whatever you want but you can be fired for it too. If you harbor such hate and fear (phobia) then in stressful situations you will be likely to act on on these feelings. If you act out on these feelings then you will put the agency in a bad light.
That's why you should be fired.

I think JB nailed you right on the head. You are the perfect candidate to be a boss here. If you cant argue your case you make it personal. It is typical of your type to feel the first amendment applies only to those who think as you do. You want to fire people for their thoughts, even government employees. You are a JOKE! :roll:

06-18-2009, 02:37 AM
All I can say is that I have been at WMPD for several years. The questionable hirings of chief perez has brought the integrity and credibility of our police department down several notches within the pd and the community. Crisis hiring is never good for private industry or public service. Bringing in his buddies from FLPD or rejects from other pd's does not set a good future for my agencie. If I was vested I be gone.

06-18-2009, 04:10 AM
God I wish I knew who you were. I would have you in IA so fast and fired it would make your prejudice head spin. There is no room for homophobia in modern law enforcement.professor

Hey obnoxious gay man who comes onto a Law Enforcement sight and puts up a ridiculous post about his sexy friend. I find it funny that my simple response that says NOTHING homophobic upsets you so much, yet you think nothing about offending others who are not gay with your stupid "look at me I'm a XXX and everyone has to know it" post. Get over it and your self. I left what was once a decent little town because it was turning into a mega XXX haven, and I left the WMPD because it has nothing to offer younger officers and that's the end of the story. In case you haven't realized it, working as a straight cop in a city of all XXX is not much fun. Most of us would rather take our chances getting shot by thugs than getting infected with your ninja. So take your stupid IA threat and cram it up your boy friend's XXX.

06-19-2009, 01:15 PM
You just keep proving and proving my point with your homophobic and hateful remarks. I hope you are exaggerating your prejudices to be cute (it isn't) because anyone who thinks like you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun and you certainly shouldn't have the authority to take away someone's freedom. You are the kind of hateful rightwing nutjob who would shoot a gay person under the color of law. When you are identified, it won't matter that you dont work at WMPD anymore. The agency you are currently at will have protests on its front steps until they fire you and the state will have protests until they yank your certificate permanently.

06-19-2009, 09:36 PM
God I wish I knew who you were. I would have you in IA so fast and fired it would make your prejudice head spin. There is no room for homophobia in modern law enforcement.professor

Hey obnoxious gay man who comes onto a Law Enforcement sight and puts up a ridiculous post about his sexy friend. I find it funny that my simple response that says NOTHING homophobic upsets you so much, yet you think nothing about offending others who are not gay with your stupid "look at me I'm a fag and everyone has to know it" post. Get over it and your self. I left what was once a decent little town because it was turning into a mega fag haven, and I left the WMPD because it has nothing to offer younger officers and that's the end of the story. In case you haven't realized it, working as a straight cop in a city of all fags is not much fun. Most of us would rather take our chances getting shot by thugs than getting infected with your ninja. So take your stupid IA threat and cram it up your boy friend's ass.

You just keep proving and proving my point with your homophobic and hateful remarks. I hope you are exaggerating your prejudices to be cute (it isn't) because anyone who thinks like you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun and you certainly shouldn't have the authority to take away someone's freedom. You are the kind of hateful rightwing nutjob who would shoot a gay person under the color of law. When you are identified, it won't matter that you dont work at WMPD anymore. The agency you are currently at will have protests on its front steps until they fire you and the state will have protests until they yank your certificate permanently.

WHO CARES....you don't like the guy, move on.

06-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Listen here professor! God hates fags, and by proxy that means god hates you.

Deal with it pervert!

You people make me sick with your trolling public bathrooms looking for anonymous sex, spreading your diseases and germs to everything your filthy mitts touch.

It's getting so decent people cant take a stroll in a public park without being accosted by you people having an impromptu gay pride parade.

AIDS is gods way of thinning the herd of defective faggots like you. If could find you I would relish the chance to punch you square in the throat!

06-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Mr. Gordon, Mr. Gordon,
You done stepped on it this time. Your name and an internet track of your name will be conducted by the justice department rest assured. This seems to be typical of this agency and the entire agency can expect to be watched and investigated. If I was one of the homophobes like Mr. Gordon, I would find some way of lessening the damage done. I would enroll in some sort of sensitivity training or volunteer at a local shelter for gay youths. It may be wise for the powers that be within the agency to do a preemptive strike and put on mandatory training for sensitivity. At least they can show they are doing something to fight such hate and intolerance toward gay people.

06-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Well I guess since they deleted my post, the MODS on this board must some of your butt dart teammates. Thats fine you swishes can have it I'm outta here!

06-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Well I guess since they deleted my post, the MODS on this board must some of your butt dart teammates. Thats fine you swishes can have it I'm outta here!

I have never met the MODS and I barely know who they are.
They simply acted with common sense and forethought and sensitivity to a dangerous situation.
It will be very easy for the WMPD to find resources to put on a mandatory sensitivity class for the entire agency.

06-22-2009, 06:14 AM
Slade Gordon is soo deep in the closet, he is finding christmas presents. Its okay, you can come out now. Remember, its only the head that hurts, once you get past that, the rest is great.

06-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Slade Gordon is soo deep in the closet, he is finding christmas presents. Its okay, you can come out now. Remember, its only the head that hurts, once you get past that, the rest is great.

You act like you are condemning the homophobe, Slade Gordon, but you are using hateful stereotypes to do so. You make it sound like it's a BAD thing if Slade is gay. You are using homosexuality as an insult. You are also homophobic.
It would be terrible if the local media somehow found out about the homophobia in this agency and decided to expose the people who are hateful.

06-22-2009, 10:41 PM

You act like you are condemning the homophobe, Slade Gordon, but you are using hateful stereotypes to do so. You make it sound like it's a BAD thing if Slade is gay. You are using homosexuality as an insult. You are also homophobic.
It would be terrible if the local media somehow found out about the homophobia in this agency and decided to expose the people who are hateful.

Why is it that some homosexuals will not give a straight answer on what they mean by "homophobia"?

06-24-2009, 01:07 PM
[quote="Simply Stated":3pso4cnu]Slade Gordon is soo deep in the closet, he is finding christmas presents. Its okay, you can come out now. Remember, its only the head that hurts, once you get past that, the rest is great.

Why is it that some homosexuals will not give a straight answer on what they mean by "homophobia"?[/quote:3pso4cnu]

Here you go with the typical red herring argument. The definition of homophobia has nothing to do with the intolerance and likely civil rights violations occurring. Look up any reputable psychiatrist or psychologist and they explain that hate is just the byproduct of fear. Thus, it is called homophobia.
Stay on the topic.

06-26-2009, 06:29 PM
[quote="Simply Stated":1dbjrxb6]Slade Gordon is soo deep in the closet, he is finding christmas presents. Its okay, you can come out now. Remember, its only the head that hurts, once you get past that, the rest is great.

Why is it that some homosexuals will not give a straight answer on what they mean by "homophobia"?

Here you go with the typical red herring argument. The definition of homophobia has nothing to do with the intolerance and likely civil rights violations occurring. Look up any reputable psychiatrist or psychologist and they explain that hate is just the byproduct of fear. Thus, it is called homophobia.
Stay on the topic.[/quote:1dbjrxb6]

Red Herring?
You wish it was that simple...Look, no one here fears you and I don’t know anyone that hates you. It is your behaviour and your politics that people might find offensive, immoral and in some cases dangerous. Got it now? People have a right to an opinion that is different than yours. Now you can go away, you heterophobic homosexual person.