PDA

View Full Version : Courage, Pride and Committment

06-14-2009, 04:40 AM
Courage, Pride and Committment

Surfing through the topics on our site you can see the variety of headlines including the bashing of one particular officer to someone complaining about the new stat colection. However, no matter how negative it gets I still feel proud to wear OUR patch on my sleeve. We have are share of problems but overall if the doo doo ever hits the fan an Orlando Police Officer is the one I know for a FACT is trained the same way I do and hopefully will put his/her azz on the line to save me, as I would them.

Our union has done a lot to keep our pay competitive and our benefits great. We have one of the best retirements around and if you look at enough agencies postings on this site, we are well respected. I read some of the blogs in the Sentinel concerning OPD and sometimes it really pisses me off to see what some jack off poster thinks but when I get to work and see the dedication that most of us have to the safety of this city and each other it makes me swell with pride. Be safe sisters and brothers, I just wanted to thank you for what you do and let you know from fellow officer to fellow officer I am proud to be a member of the OPD. :wink:

06-16-2009, 04:52 AM
How's that Kool-Aid taste?

06-16-2009, 05:53 PM

Another bitter "Mr. Happy" type guy huh?

I agree with most of the post but I don't understand why you'd respond with negative BS. But then again are you the same guy crying about stats????

06-16-2009, 06:51 PM

Surfing through the topics on our site you can see the variety of headlines including the bashing of one particular officer to someone complaining about the new stat colection. However, no matter how negative it gets I still feel proud to wear OUR patch on my sleeve. We have are share of problems but overall if the doo doo ever hits the fan an Orlando Police Officer is the one I know for a FACT is trained the same way I do and hopefully will put his/her azz on the line to save me, as I would them.

Our union has done a lot to keep our pay competitive and our benefits great. We have one of the best retirements around and if you look at enough agencies postings on this site, we are well respected. I read some of the blogs in the Sentinel concerning OPD and sometimes it really pisses me off to see what some jack off poster thinks but when I get to work and see the dedication that most of us have to the safety of this city and each other it makes me swell with pride. Be safe sisters and brothers, I just wanted to thank you for what you do and let you know from fellow officer to fellow officer I am proud to be a member of the OPD. :wink:

Maybe those who bash J.D. do so because no one will do anything about the arrogant little Pri@$. There are a lot of folks who are sick and tired of his whining, *****ing about his miserable marriage, and his womanizing (more whining and complaining when it backfires). J.D. is arrogant, not a team player and is hot head which makes him dangerous to his fellow officers. Free speech...don't read the posts if you don't like it!

06-16-2009, 10:18 PM

Maybe those who bash J.D. do so because no one will do anything about the arrogant little Pri@$. There are a lot of folks who are sick and tired of his whining, *****ing about his miserable marriage, and his womanizing (more whining and complaining when it backfires). J.D. is arrogant, not a team player and is hot head which makes him dangerous to his fellow officers. Free speech...don't read the posts if you don't like it!

Haters just jealous cuz Jimmy Dean's gf is HOT!

06-17-2009, 05:36 PM

Ok ok I'll bite. Who is this prune nuttz teeny weeny peeny ****face hittin'? I heard he's married, guess he's like half of the department and that don't mean a THANG to him? Is he taggin' a "large" dispatcher or PACE chick?

06-17-2009, 08:16 PM
[quote="Fritz the Shitz":1v7l2bpw]

Ok ok I'll bite. Who is this prune nuttz teeny weeny peeny ****face hittin'? I heard he's married, guess he's like half of the department and that don't mean a THANG to him? Is he taggin' a "large" dispatcher or PACE chick?[/quote:1v7l2bpw]

Can he even get it up after all the steroids?

06-18-2009, 12:53 AM

The Kool Aid does not quite taste as good as your girl! MMMMMMMMMMM