PDA

View Full Version : Cafe 54

06-12-2009, 12:11 AM
What a lovely place, I had the chance to go there on my day off the other night it was swell.

06-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Really, does anyone even read or care about this site anymore. I think we all have grown beyond this thing.

07-26-2009, 06:35 AM
BTW you guys looked like idiots going through the parking lot of this place in formation the other night, with your ghetto ass sgt. in front with no sling on his rifle...There were a million other cops there already. Then Sgt. Loser starts arguing over jurisdiction :roll:

08-02-2009, 02:20 PM
[
quote="Not Lauderhood"]BTW you guys looked like idiots going through the parking lot of this place in formation the other night, with your ghetto ass sgt. in front with no sling on his rifle...There were a million other cops there already. Then Sgt. Loser starts arguing over jurisdiction :roll:

Let me walk on the wild side here, the sergeant you are referring to happens to be of African American decent right? Merely based on the color of his skin you label him as “ghetto”. His demeanor, attitude, net worth, or educational level, are not determining factors. He has brown skin, thus he must be “ghetto”. You racist hillbilly cops make me sick, and I will be happy when you weed yourselves out of police work. Get over the milk money that was taken from you in the third grade, not every single African American is a bad person or from the ghetto.

08-04-2009, 09:43 AM
It's true. All the "colored" Sgt's in Lauderhill are real stand-up guys... Be careful what you say. Just ask the Hollywood guys what I mean.

08-05-2009, 02:35 AM
black or white, getto or trailer park.....who cares!!!