PDA

View Full Version : Re: Weston BSO sgt did a bad thing!

06-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Too bad I didn't get the name, but he was a tall (approximately 6'2"), bald, BSO sgt. working in Weston during the afternoon shift (around 5pm).

I was at the Mobil on the run gas station on Weston rd just a few days ago, when I saw this BSO sgt (on-duty - or atleast in uniform) get a fountain drink, and walk out of the store without paying, and basically hiding the soda from the store clerk as the clerk was busy with others at the register.

As a Sgt you should know that it is theft to walk out of a business with their products without paying for such, and against your Policy and Procedures to accept gratuities! I am sure the store allows you to get free products, but your department does not. But even if they allow you to get free products, you should have told them or offered to pay. It would have looked better in the eyes of the civilians who saw you.

To make it worst, I did not know what to say when asked "daddy why did that police man steal that?"

I am sure some of you are going to say that it is a perk or fringe benefit of the job, but most would say that this is how corruption begins! You accept a soda, they call you later to do them a favor and instead of being fair you take the side of the clerk who gives you free sodas.

As a Sgt and in a career field where many look up to, you should lead by example!

06-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Well, what really was a no-no in this story is the sentence where you says that "he was basically hiding the soda from the store clerk...." Policies & procedures aside, if the said establishment wants to give LEO's free beverages, so be it. But at least make eye contact with the clerk if you are serving yourself & give a nod of thanks. To me that is where he boo boo'd.

06-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Why are you talking like you're a couple of 5 year old's? Boo Boo my arse. That is your perception of the event - if it even did occur which I doubt. Sounds like someone trying to stir up trouble for a sergeant by concocting this BS story.

Do yo want some waa waa to go with your cheese?

06-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Why are you talking like you're a couple of 5 year old's? Boo Boo my arse. That is your perception of the event - if it even did occur which I doubt. Sounds like someone trying to stir up trouble for a sergeant by concocting this BS story.

Do yo want some waa waa to go with your cheese?

I am sure the store has tapes if anyone wants to push issue? It was either Thursday at around 5pm or Friday 5pm.
And you are right, this is my perception of this incident.
I would agree with the previous statement, he should have atleast made eye contact with the store clerk and nodded. That way there would have been some form of understanding.

"Get a F'n Life" are you saying that this is not a routine, Cops don't receive gratuities? It is a common practice for most store or businesses to give Police some form of gratuity, but there is always something expected in return! This is why it is against your Policy and Procedure.

06-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Don't feed the troll.

06-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Wait a minute, there's an explaination to this incident. What the original poster doesn't realize is that the sgt. in question has a new device just out on the market calll, LEO transponder. Yep, you heard it here, it's a new technology that has just become available and is being tested in certain south Florida markets for LEOS that may have to go on a call and cannot stand in line to pay for an item at the checkout register. This was one case where this LEO used it and it was working perfectly. A later check revealed that the purchase price for this soft drink was deducted from the pre-paid amount on the LEO transponder. As to why it appeared this LEO was trying to hide something it was probably nothing more than a miscalculated perception on the original poster's behalf. All LEO's will eventually have a transponder so as to provide the best and fastest service to the citizens of Broward County. Oh, and yes, these transponders are being donated by local business owners with no kickbacks expected.

In the future, please don't jump to conclusions. :wink:

06-10-2009, 04:55 AM
OMG, the original poster, does your wife know you are a *****? What grown man comes on a site and *****es about what a cop does without knowing the real deal? I wouldn't be worried about your kid asking why the cop is stealing, I would worry about your kid calling you a wuss, a rat and a loser. MAN UP! Even IF, and I say IF he got free soda what's it to you? You jealous you didn't get a free SLUCHY? did the 98 cents you had to pay really make you mad? How old are you like 12? I am a waitress and ALWAYS, always give my nice cops extra's you know why? Because they are out there everyday putting their lives on the line to protect loser wimps like you!!! Wow you have blown my mind I honestly can't believe there are grown men like you complaining! too funny!!! Stay safe Cops, and I will continue, with no expectations to give you anything free at the restaurant!! I am a chick and will always defend my protectors! kiss for my ( single) Deputies!http://www.myspace.com/blueeyedbrea

06-10-2009, 06:01 AM
OMG, the original poster, does your wife know you are a .? What grown man comes on a site and *****es about what a cop does without knowing the real deal? I wouldn't be worried about your kid asking why the cop is stealing, I would worry about your kid calling you a wuss, a rat and a loser. MAN UP! Even IF, and I say IF he got free soda what's it to you? You jealous you didn't get a free SLUCHY? did the 98 cents you had to pay really make you mad? How old are you like 12? I am a waitress and ALWAYS, always give my nice cops extra's you know why? Because they are out there everyday putting their lives on the line to protect loser wimps like you!!! Wow you have blown my mind I honestly can't believe there are grown men like you complaining! too funny!!! Stay safe Cops, and I will continue, with no expectations to give you anything free at the restaurant!! I am a chick and will always defend my protectors! kiss for my ( single) Deputies!http://www.myspace.com/blueeyedbrea
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-10-2009, 06:06 AM
They give me free beer while I'm working, so I'm sure they dont' mind about a soda.

06-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Too bad I didn't get the name, but he was a tall (approximately 6'2"), bald, BSO sgt. working in Weston during the afternoon shift (around 5pm).

I was at the Mobil on the run gas station on Weston rd just a few days ago, when I saw this BSO sgt (on-duty - or atleast in uniform) get a fountain drink, and walk out of the store without paying, and basically hiding the soda from the store clerk as the clerk was busy with others at the register.

As a Sgt you should know that it is theft to walk out of a business with their products without paying for such, and against your Policy and Procedures to accept gratuities! I am sure the store allows you to get free products, but your department does not. But even if they allow you to get free products, you should have told them or offered to pay. It would have looked better in the eyes of the civilians who saw you.

To make it worst, I did not know what to say when asked "daddy why did that police man steal that?"

I am sure some of you are going to say that it is a perk or fringe benefit of the job, but most would say that this is how corruption begins! You accept a soda, they call you later to do them a favor and instead of being fair you take the side of the clerk who gives you free sodas.

As a Sgt and in a career field where many look up to, you should lead by example!

"j" dont you have enough to worry about? "n"can take care of himself, go away.

06-11-2009, 01:25 AM
You're a huge dork, just so you know.

06-11-2009, 05:10 AM
Why is this post on a public forum? Why don'y you guys use the forum for what it was intended for and not making fools of yourselves in the eyes of the public. It is time to grow up and stop posting more than 75% of the garbage that should never even be entertained off this site. Leave well enough alone and crawl back under your rock. Sounds like you guys need a career change. Maybe something in the line of "diaper tester" for Pampers.

06-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Why is this post on a public forum? Why don'y you guys use the forum for what it was intended for and not making fools of yourselves in the eyes of the public. It is time to grow up and stop posting more than 75% of the garbage that should never even be entertained off this site. Leave well enough alone and crawl back under your rock. Sounds like you guys need a career change. Maybe something in the line of "diaper tester" for Pampers.

Hey Training Pants, don't jump to conclusions, since this is a public forum anyone from a citizen to an ex-convict can post on here.

06-11-2009, 06:29 PM
OMG, the original poster, does your wife know you are a .? What grown man comes on a site and *****es about what a cop does without knowing the real deal? I wouldn't be worried about your kid asking why the cop is stealing, I would worry about your kid calling you a wuss, a rat and a loser. MAN UP! Even IF, and I say IF he got free soda what's it to you? You jealous you didn't get a free SLUCHY? did the 98 cents you had to pay really make you mad? How old are you like 12? I am a waitress and ALWAYS, always give my nice cops extra's you know why? Because they are out there everyday putting their lives on the line to protect loser wimps like you!!! Wow you have blown my mind I honestly can't believe there are grown men like you complaining! too funny!!! Stay safe Cops, and I will continue, with no expectations to give you anything free at the restaurant!! I am a chick and will always defend my protectors! kiss for my ( single) Deputies!http://www.myspace.com/blueeyedbrea

Can you say Badge Bunny?

06-18-2009, 05:53 AM
It wasnt the tall bald guy it was the short one with the goofy attitude and bad outlook on life, u know the one who picks on people but cant take any stress! Bunch of pansie sgts what would they do in a real district.

06-20-2009, 04:42 PM
Leave AB alone. He doesn't really bother anyone.

03-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Weston is a Joke

03-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Weston is a Joke

Retired Cop James Sllberg is a joke. He worked for Miami PD and puts our people through internal affairs for fun

03-26-2010, 07:45 PM
Weston did a REALLY bad thing. Thats alot of money to give away at Weston's expense. Read all about it soon!

Let's see how long it takes for this post to get deleted.

03-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Broward County Case Number: CACE10014061 State Reporting Number: 062010CA014061AXXXCE
Court Type: Civil Division - Circuit Court Case Type: Other
Incident Date: N/A Filing Date: 03/26/2010
Court Location: Central Courthouse Case Status: Pending
Magistrate ID / Name: N/A Judge ID / Name: 02 Bowman, John B.

[BSO Employee Name Withheld] Plaintiff vs. Broward Sheriff's Office Defendant

03-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Broward County Case Number: CACE10014061 State Reporting Number: 062010CA014061AXXXCE

I pulled it up on-line. Whoa! Snap! http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org

03-27-2010, 11:32 PM

Who cares?????

03-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Well this should be interesting. Haven't heard his name since the dog with the collar embedded in its neck posters. He's a decent guy - hope he prevails if it is justice served. This will be one for the alternative lifestyle crew.

03-28-2010, 10:22 AM

Who cares?????

Hmmm ... let me see who might care? Maybe the people named in the suit? I'm guessing you did not use a search credit to read the thing.

03-28-2010, 12:28 PM
So tell us how to use a search credit. Are you from BSO legal by any chance?

03-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Well this should be interesting. Haven't heard his name since the dog with the collar embedded in its neck posters. He's a decent guy - hope he prevails if it is justice served. This will be one for the alternative lifestyle crew.

No Way! They screwed that dude and booted him out of D-8 because he is gay?

03-28-2010, 04:41 PM

Well, I’m sure that’s part of it, but maybe not the worst of it. The dog poster dude who is the plaintiff in this lawsuit, has an almost uncontrollable passion for fairness. He saw some really bad behavior from the D-8 command towards the civilians, CSA’s specifically, and stepped up to the plate to ensure that the contract was followed so bidding shift picks and vacations was fair for everyone. Well, that really popped the Lt’s nose out of place and the fix was in on the guy. This guy had more medals on his shirt than most Sgt’s and then it was over. He was marked.

To make matters worse, in his own personal life, he was politically active in his community and a dirty commissioner got booted from office because of this guys efforts. The now former commissioner went after him in internal affairs to get even. When that didn’t work he convinced the former owner of a strip club to join forces with him and tried again to skewer him in internal affairs, but this time they went straight to Lt. Benji. Benji was then the right hand man to the Sheriff and the IA acting captain. Well, we all know how that worked out!

The poor guy has seen the inside of Internal Affairs for everything from supposedly being a blog writer, to allegedly being a member of that oh so subversive group called PETA, to stalling a truck on a street in his neighborhood (apparently that’s road rage), and each and every complaint was hand signed by none other than Benji. All of these allegations against him did not have one shred of proof.

This is nothing more than a political witch hunt and I’m sure a jury will see through all of this. The guy keeps records like no one else I’ve ever seen, and in my profession I’ve seen a lot.

I’m not his attorney, but at this point I wish I was.

03-30-2010, 03:49 AM

funny JH

03-30-2010, 12:05 PM
[quote="My O My":ebj88a5q]Well this should be interesting. Haven't heard his name since the dog with the collar embedded in its neck posters. He's a decent guy - hope he prevails if it is justice served. This will be one for the alternative lifestyle crew.

Well, I’m sure that’s part of it, but maybe not the worst of it. The dog poster dude who is the plaintiff in this lawsuit, has an almost uncontrollable passion for fairness. He saw some really bad behavior from the D-8 command towards the civilians, CSA’s specifically, and stepped up to the plate to ensure that the contract was followed so bidding shift picks and vacations was fair for everyone. Well, that really popped the Lt’s nose out of place and the fix was in on the guy. This guy had more medals on his shirt than most Sgt’s and then it was over. He was marked.

To make matters worse, in his own personal life, he was politically active in his community and a dirty commissioner got booted from office because of this guys efforts. The now former commissioner went after him in internal affairs to get even. When that didn’t work he convinced the former owner of a strip club to join forces with him and tried again to skewer him in internal affairs, but this time they went straight to Lt. Benji. Benji was then the right hand man to the Sheriff and the IA acting captain. Well, we all know how that worked out!

The poor guy has seen the inside of Internal Affairs for everything from supposedly being a blog writer, to allegedly being a member of that oh so subversive group called PETA, to stalling a truck on a street in his neighborhood (apparently that’s road rage), and each and every complaint was hand signed by none other than Benji. All of these allegations against him did not have one shred of proof.

This is nothing more than a political witch hunt and I’m sure a jury will see through all of this. The guy keeps records like no one else I’ve ever seen, and in my profession I’ve seen a lot.

I’m not his attorney, but at this point I wish I was.[/quote:ebj88a5q]
NICE RESPONSE TONY!

03-30-2010, 07:47 PM
[quote=Hodge][quote="My O My":2j889lqz]Well this should be interesting. Haven't heard his name since the dog with the collar embedded in its neck posters. He's a decent guy - hope he prevails if it is justice served. This will be one for the alternative lifestyle crew.

I’m not his attorney, but at this point I wish I was.[/quote:2j889lqz]
NICE RESPONSE TONY![/quote:2j889lqz]

Thanks for the compliment, but my name is Elizabeth!

03-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Is Liz your alter ego?????? :devil:

03-31-2010, 08:48 PM
Elizabeth is his stage name in Atlantic City.

04-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Lemme bump you back to front page news, Monday is just right around the corner!

04-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Lemme bump you back to front page news, Monday is just right around the corner!

Tick tock, tick tock, almost Monday

04-06-2010, 01:06 AM
[size=150]Butt Cheecks Tight yet.

04-11-2010, 07:34 PM

Hey minister of misinformation.Monday came and went. JT is still standing moron!

04-12-2010, 01:21 AM

Hey minister of misinformation.Monday came and went. JT is still standing moron!

Thanks Francis, there are many Mondays to come. Keep watching the "minister of misinformation"

04-12-2010, 10:52 AM

Oh c'mon JT. You've called me the minister of misinformation and a moron in the same sentence, and you can't come up with a better post name than Guest?

04-12-2010, 11:37 PM

I heard Count 2 was entered today! Any truth to that rumor?

04-13-2010, 01:50 AM
[quote="Foreskin Gump":3bsgpmrj]Broward County Case Number: CACE10014061 State Reporting Number: 062010CA014061AXXXCE

I heard Count 2 was entered today! Any truth to that rumor?[/quote:3bsgpmrj]
Truth or not....no one cares!!!!!

04-14-2010, 03:33 AM
Hows the fat smelly guy who is hanging and %$#$%^& the motormans wife????