PDA

View Full Version : signal 4D Wellington

06-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Who's the speed racer who just caused the 3 or 4 car pileup on Forest Hill, west of the Wellington mall?

Great Job. It really creates a wonderful image for us!

06-09-2009, 10:43 PM
It was probably a deputy trying to get to his permit detail without being too late. He was in a hurry "soas ha wooldn't not hav too writ an report/excuse noote for his lateniss cause he realy nedes tha money".

06-10-2009, 03:12 AM
It was probably a deputy trying to get to his permit detail without being too late. He was in a hurry "soas ha wooldn't not hav too writ an report/excuse noote for his lateniss cause he realy nedes tha money".

Hahahahaaa, good one! :devil:

06-10-2009, 06:07 PM
I heard that the green & white hit the car in front of him/her so hard, it lifted the car all the way up on their hood. Nice job, try watching the road!

06-10-2009, 10:43 PM
So what was that "excuse letter" all about anyway?????? Since when do we have to write a letter to the permit we miss??? To heck with that ! ! !

06-11-2009, 02:06 AM
So what was that "excuse letter" all about anyway?????? Since when do we have to write a letter to the permit we miss??? To heck with that ! ! !

Wrong thread buddy, this one is about the other bonehead who rear ended someone by the Wellington Mall.

06-11-2009, 11:21 PM
I heard that the green & white hit the car in front of him/her so hard, it lifted the car all the way up on their hood. Nice job, try watching the road!

YA! cause i neverrrr got in an accident in my life, cause i'm perrrrrfect. get over yourself super cop.

06-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Is the Deputy ok? Was he injuried if so does he need anything?

06-15-2009, 01:22 AM

YA! cause i neverrrr got in an accident in my life, cause i'm perrrrrfect. get over yourself super cop.

I'm far from perfect, but at least I pay the hell attention to the road to avoid embarrassment to myself and the department.

06-23-2009, 01:31 AM
CANT WAIT TILL YOUR EATING YOUR WORDS..even if you pay atention to the road..crap happens..people just love to bi*ch about other people..its funny actually

06-23-2009, 10:46 AM
CANT WAIT TILL YOUR EATING YOUR WORDS..even if you pay atention to the road..crap happens..people just love to bi*ch about other people..its funny actually

I'm sure it was funny for all the people who drove past you!