PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Mike Scott does the right thing???

06-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Why is it when Mike Scott does the right thing no one want to say it? Well don't worry, I'm hear to say... Thank You Mike Scott for not being afraid to say an error was made, and you correct it. That is what makes you different from the rest. KUDOS!!!

06-03-2009, 05:51 AM
[quote="Credit Due"]Why is it when Mike Scott does the right thing no one want to say it? Well don't worry, I'm hear to say... Thank You Mike Scott for not being afraid to say an error was made, and you correct it. That is what makes you different from the rest. KUDOS!!![/q

Oh thank you Mike! Im sure it will never happen again! You have always been fair and honest and nobody ever needs to worry about job security while youre around! Congrats on recognizing an error and correcting it!Thank you for not being afraid of admitting to a mistake! What happened with the chief and others should never raise any suspicion in the minds of all in this agency! Your cheif was a mean person and deseved to be degraded and have his pension taken! No need for concern it happens all the time in most agencys! Who cares that he was as close and involved in your life as your wife! Hey my mom was mean to my wife and I decided it was time to cut her out of my life completely! Now nobody in the family will trust her anymore! Just because she raised and cared for me through the years means nothing! I owe her nothing! Anyway, you have proven your loyalty and leadership skills as sheriff, and yet nobody shows their gratitude! To show my pride, Im getting your face tattooed on my left breast right over my heart! Youre a great leader,and an inspiration to us all! :roll:

06-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Why is it when Mike Scott does the right thing no one want to say it? Well don't worry, I'm hear to say... Thank You Mike Scott for not being afraid to say an error was made, and you correct it. That is what makes you different from the rest. KUDOS!!!

Are you done? Now go wipe your nose! :snicker:

06-03-2009, 10:17 AM

Are you done? Now go wipe your nose! :snicker:

do you mean to say I'm here to say

06-03-2009, 01:19 PM
You finally admitted to your mistakes or were you told to by your attorney ?

Once the trust is gone the marriage is over, you love the spot light in the news and you don't care how it makes us look. all you care about is your self, you wanted to prove you have power and you took it to far and made us look like idiots and all of us as bad guys. theres my thanks to you and thats your credit.

06-03-2009, 02:17 PM

It looks like Sheriff Scott got caught again and is doing his usual dance around the truth. I’m sorry but I won’t buy that the reason Scott hired back Bushong was because of the comment he made to Ciresi. Scott is just using this as an excuse to throw Ciresi under the bus to take the attention away from himself knowing that his testimony in the hearing would show he broke the law. Now I would question all the recent firing and demotions, Scott definitely has an unethical agenda and needs to go.
:devil:

06-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Thank You Mike! When people talk about you and this county they think of................. :oops:

06-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Make it right Mike...it is your choice. You are still the Sheriff.