PDA

View Full Version : THE ROAD GOT THEIR STIMULUS MONEY , SO WHAT ABOUT DETENTION?

06-01-2009, 10:04 PM
I HEARD THAT THE ROAD GOT THEIR MONEY SO NOW NO ONE WILL BE LAYED OFF. I'M QUITE CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT DETENTION, WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD ANYTHING YET. I'M NOT SUPRISED ABOUT THE ROAD, BUT, I WILL BE IF DETENTION CAN'T BE SAVED IN SOME WAY, WE ALREADY KNOW THE ROAD BELIEVES THEY'RE ABOVE DETENTION, SO WILL OUR SHERIFF ACTUALLY PROVE THEM RIGHT.

06-02-2009, 12:31 AM
The road wont be laying anyone off but they are not going to get the raise they were promised.

06-02-2009, 01:15 AM
I HEARD THAT THE ROAD GOT THEIR MONEY SO NOW NO ONE WILL BE LAYED OFF. I'M QUITE CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT DETENTION, WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD ANYTHING YET. I'M NOT SUPRISED ABOUT THE ROAD, BUT, I WILL BE IF DETENTION CAN'T BE SAVED IN SOME WAY, WE ALREADY KNOW THE ROAD BELIEVES THEY'RE ABOVE DETENTION, SO WILL OUR SHERIFF ACTUALLY PROVE THEM RIGHT.

You'll get nothing and like it! :devil:

06-02-2009, 02:32 AM
[quote="DETENTION DEPUTY":ofw8ehk7]I HEARD THAT THE ROAD GOT THEIR MONEY SO NOW NO ONE WILL BE LAYED OFF. I'M QUITE CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT DETENTION, WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD ANYTHING YET. I'M NOT SUPRISED ABOUT THE ROAD, BUT, I WILL BE IF DETENTION CAN'T BE SAVED IN SOME WAY, WE ALREADY KNOW THE ROAD BELIEVES THEY'RE ABOVE DETENTION, SO WILL OUR SHERIFF ACTUALLY PROVE THEM RIGHT.

You'll get nothing and like it! :devil:[/quote:ofw8ehk7]

Is layed the same thing as laid?

06-02-2009, 02:56 AM
The road wont be laying anyone off but they are not going to get the raise they were promised.
Can you say lawsuit. A contract is a contract. You can't say you are broke when the county has 600 million in surplus money. He has an obligation to still take his fight to the Governor or get sued. Either way it will cost him more paying attorney fees and back wages.

06-02-2009, 08:24 PM
QUESTION? If we do not get our raise on time will BSO give us interest on what they owe us? I say fight for our money.

06-02-2009, 09:26 PM
QUESTION? If we do not get our raise on time will BSO give us interest on what they owe us? I say fight for our money.

ANSWER Shut up and get me a bologna sandwich! :devil:

06-02-2009, 10:26 PM
[quote="Honest Cop":4iiwq58i]QUESTION? If we do not get our raise on time will BSO give us interest on what they owe us? I say fight for our money.

ANSWER Shut up and get me a bologna sandwich! :devil:[/quote:4iiwq58i]

Yeah, just STFU and get me my deluxe bologna sammy with melted cheeze....no wait, I'd rather have the hot dancing devildog... :devil:

06-02-2009, 11:50 PM

i sure hope you would be willing to postpone that raise for a year to try and save at least the 43 DLE guys w/out crying about your interest payments. DOD has to deal with it on their own contracts and people, but if we can save our guys we need to.

06-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Why are you willing to help the DLE guys but not the DOD are we not one agency? And DLE you guys endorsed this Jack Ass for Sheriff at least we on the DOD side can say we did not.

06-03-2009, 01:45 AM
NOT!!!!! Its every man for himself. Sorry rookies, but........See ya!

i sure hope you would be willing to postpone that raise for a year to try and save at least the 43 DLE guys w/out crying about your interest payments. DOD has to deal with it on their own contracts and people, but if we can save our guys we need to.

06-05-2009, 09:47 PM
NOT!!!!! Its every man for himself. Sorry rookies, but........See ya!

next time you call on that radio for 10 94 i hope all those deputies don't say NOT... every man for himself.... i am going home to my family tonight. rookie or not we r all out on that road together. glad you're part of this law enforcement family... NOT!!!

06-06-2009, 03:39 AM
[quote="keep quiet dork":1fwr9w9n][quote="Honest Cop":1fwr9w9n]QUESTION? If we do not get our raise on time will BSO give us interest on what they owe us? I say fight for our money.

ANSWER Shut up and get me a bologna sandwich! :devil:[/quote:1fwr9w9n]

Yeah, just STFU and get me my deluxe bologna sammy with melted cheeze....no wait, I'd rather have the hot dancing devildog... :devil:[/quote:1fwr9w9n]

I got your sandwich ready and I put on the secret sauce you love so much! In fact I have an inmate whipping up a fresh batch just for you, enjoy!

06-06-2009, 04:57 AM
[quote="keep quiet dork":2ejrz0t8][quote="Honest Cop":2ejrz0t8]QUESTION? If we do not get our raise on time will BSO give us interest on what they owe us? I say fight for our money.

ANSWER Shut up and get me a bologna sandwich! :devil:

Yeah, just STFU and get me my deluxe bologna sammy with melted cheeze....no wait, I'd rather have the hot dancing devildog... :devil:[/quote:2ejrz0t8]

I got your sandwich ready and I put on the secret sauce you love so much! In fact I have an inmate whipping up a fresh batch just for you, enjoy![/quote:2ejrz0t8]

Is that the sandwich that your momma told me was so yummy. It's funny, she had a frothy grin from ear to ear after gobbling up that sammy. :mrgreen: