PDA

View Full Version : npr cpl

05-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Whats the story on the bid? I hear Peabody is on mids with Meiris, and Bubbles got Cpl on mids. Wow, hope he has tuff skin.

05-25-2009, 07:40 PM
http://www.ivexpo.com/images/VILLAGE_PEOPLE_1.jpg

05-26-2009, 08:09 PM
We at NPR all know who JP is. Let any inmates make personal calls on the sheriff's phone lately? How about leaving the radio blasting in the vestibule so all the AdSegs and PCs can jam? Why don't you give em all a nice big hug like that kitchen deputy did and tell them everything will be okay?!

And BTW, my new CPL can dish it out quicker than you can, so YOU better get some thick skin.

Oh and domestic violence classes are offered if you want to take your wife to one so she'll stop beaing on you.

:evil:

05-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Oops sorry, I meant BEATING YOU, had a typo there. You know, smacking ya around, givin ya raccoon eyes.

I shouldn't make fun thought, domestic violence is really serious

HA HA :evil:

05-26-2009, 09:08 PM
You ****ers are really pieces of shit and should find a life. When is the last time you saw JP on this website? If you don't like what is going on do something about it and not wine like little *****es or throw out information that is none of your ****ing concern on an open forum if true or not.

05-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Wow, EP a bit tweaked?? Remember supervisor 101, you are only as good as your people allow you to be! ... also see Jeremiah Psalm 5, verse 12.

05-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Once again someone is bringing me into their petty games. I will reiterate what I said once before. I do not like to post here, as I feel nothing constructive comes from it. Be assured that if I do, I will put my name. I will not hide behind incomprehensible guest names. If you knew me at all, you would know that. I am sorry that you feel such anger towards me. If I somehow trespassed on your tender feelings, please forgive me. Actually, no. Grow up. You need to thicken your skin, as frenchy would have said. As for my squad, I am very happy with who I have, I got very lucky. Feel free to call and talk to me, I assume if I am so popular, you can crawl out from that rock on your yellow belly and come find me. Please look at your post! You quote psalms to me? Really, what would Jesus do? I am sure he would be so proud of you. Let us not get into a battle of wits, as i feel you are severely un- armed. I really don't like to pick on the slow. To the rest of you, be safe.

05-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Once again someone is bringing me into their petty games. I will reiterate what I said once before. I do not like to post here, as I feel nothing constructive comes from it. Be assured that if I do, I will put my name. I will not hide behind incomprehensible guest names. If you knew me at all, you would know that. I am sorry that you feel such anger towards me. If I somehow trespassed on your tender feelings, please forgive me. Actually, no. Grow up. You need to thicken your skin, as frenchy would have said. As for my squad, I am very happy with who I have, I got very lucky. Feel free to call and talk to me, I assume if I am so popular, you can crawl out from that rock on your yellow belly and come find me. Please look at your post! You quote psalms to me? Really, what would Jesus do? I am sure he would be so proud of you. Let us not get into a battle of wits, as i feel you are severely un- armed. I really don't like to pick on the slow. To the rest of you, be safe.

What a tool

05-28-2009, 04:55 AM
Let us not get into a battle of wits, as i feel you are severely un- armed. I really don't like to pick on the slow.

Its ok I have Suffolk P.D. on my side!!!

05-28-2009, 11:45 PM

Yes, and everyone remember that she dug the Grand Canyon overnight with a teaspoon. And everything she does is one better than you. Just ask her in a casual conversation and you'll see. If you saw Terminator Salvation, she saw it twice PLUS all the originals before you even went to the theatre.

05-29-2009, 01:14 AM
Actually, I used a tablespoon to carve the grand canyon. Of course, that was after I diverted water to make the Colorado. Seriously though I don't care what names I am called, just please don't say I said something I did not. Now please feel free to return to your Internet bullying and be safe!

05-29-2009, 01:49 AM
Dang, sounds alot like Arsenault's personality, thats a long tough career ahead of her. More powwa to ya sista, we'll all slack and earn our cash. You go girl.

05-30-2009, 04:23 AM
http://www.hulu.com/watch/52192/saturday-night-live-penelope---therapy

For everyone that doesnt know Peabody check out this video and you can see how she acts daily.

05-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Shes a Joke

05-30-2009, 02:07 PM
She thinks her Shizt don't stink

06-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Five bucks says she loses her stripes first! Bring back Darryl as a Sergeant! BOO YA!

06-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Five bucks says she loses her stripes first! Bring back Darryl as a Sergeant! BOO YA!
YEEHAW, UR A JACKOFF.