PDA

View Full Version : c-note

05-22-2009, 01:41 PM
This is for the one that they call cnote. Well "c-note" I am back. I do not miss one thing about you. I saw you a couple of days ago and I thought to myself, I am so glad that I dont have to be around you. You are worthless and you do not deserve to be a police officer. Remember I worked with you for a few years before I left anf from what I hear, you are still worthless. You had a operation to work and you went off on your own, as usual. Smae ole stuff from the same ole dumb a#!.

05-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Well, give me back my money you owed or I my have to pimp your wife :devil:
This is for the one that they call cnote. Well "c-note" I am back. I do not miss one thing about you. I saw you a couple of days ago and I thought to myself, I am so glad that I dont have to be around you. You are worthless and you do not deserve to be a police officer. Remember I worked with you for a few years before I left anf from what I hear, you are still worthless. You had a operation to work and you went off on your own, as usual. Smae ole stuff from the same ole dumb a#!.

06-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Well, give me back my money you owed or I my have to pimp your wife :devil:

Ay boy, I hear you are taking the sgt exam. You are/ and always will be a joke! Waste of a fmpd uniform. By the way my wife doesnt like your kind!