PDA

View Full Version : WHEN STOCKADE CLOSES , WHO'S GONNA PLACE THE DEPUTIES?

05-21-2009, 01:37 PM
I'M VERY CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT STRATEGY THEY ARE GOING TO USE TO PLACE THE STOCKADE DEPUTIES (WHICH ARE SENIOR DEPUTIES). I BELIEVE IT'S GOING TO BE A BAD SITUATION BECAUSE SENIOR DEPUTIES WON'T BE HAPPY IF THEIR PLACED IN A POST WHERE THEY FEEL THEY SHOULDN'T BE PLACE AND A LESS SENIOR WILL BE.

05-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Rest assured, you will take what they give you until the major bid takes place at the end of the year.

05-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Really? I would think they should be happy to have a job and now you say they want to pick and choose their assignment? Get real. No wonder nobody likes DOD.

05-21-2009, 03:12 PM
This situation will reveal how much the "administration", "takes care of its deputies" and how deputies "take care of one another." First, the "administration will not want to foot the cost of having a mass bid. Secondly, deputies who are not at the Stockade will be reluctant to give up their "choice post" and vacation to entertain a mass bid in July. As strangely as it sounds, I am willing to do that to help my fellow deputies. What those in charge should do is, delay the closing of the Stockade until October 1st - the beginning of the fiscal year - and have a mass bid take effect at that time. This, I think, is the only fair thing to do.

05-21-2009, 03:50 PM
This situation will reveal how much the "administration", "takes care of its deputies" and how deputies "take care of one another." First, the "administration will not want to foot the cost of having a mass bid. Secondly, deputies who are not at the Stockade will be reluctant to give up their "choice post" and vacation to entertain a mass bid in July. As strangely as it sounds, I am willing to do that to help my fellow deputies. What those in charge should do is, delay the closing of the Stockade until October 1st - the beginning of the fiscal year - and have a mass bid take effect at that time. This, I think, is the only fair thing to do.

GOOD POINT ....I AGREE 1OO%

05-21-2009, 04:00 PM
you're worrying about placement, what about those poor deputies and civilians that won't have a job in a few months. you jokester call this a freakin brotherhood and you have a loser worrying about not being happy a his placement. get a life......

05-21-2009, 04:11 PM
you're worrying about placement, what about those poor deputies and civilians that won't have a job in a few months. you jokester call this a freakin brotherhood and you have a loser worrying about not being happy a his placement. get a life......

I'M NOT HAPPY IN ANY WAY THAT DEPUTIESCIVILIANS HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS. IT IS WHAT IT IS, IT'S A RECESSION AND IT CAUSES A RIPPLE EFFECT IN MANY WAYS OVERCROWDING, SHORTAGE OF DEPUTIES AND SAFETY ISSUES. YOU BEST BELIEVE THIS HAS JUST BEGUN...THIS IS NOT OVER, SO GET A CLUE.

05-21-2009, 05:19 PM
I will tell you were the Stockade senior Deputies will be working july 31, they will be working Charlie and Alpha shift at the Paul Rein facility its direct supervision and by far the worst facility to work at thats why almost every housing Deputy that works their is on probation and getting laid off. But hey at least they will have a job thats more then the 70 Deputies getting laid off will have........ Way to go Al.

05-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Are you ready for the summer??? Are you ready for the fun times????

05-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Who cares where they put you. Just be happy you are keeping your damn job. Most of the senior deps do a whole lot of nothing all day. If they want to cut positions they should take a look at some of the idiots working at main and north. Theres an excess of useless people working at the north jail. I have been working here for over 11 years. There is alot of people walking around *****ing about this person & that person and how Lamberti hates DOD. They are the same lazy azzes that do NOTHING all day. They are assigned easy posts with no supervision. They do whatever they want. Biggest scammers I've ever seen. One lazy female, talks on her cellphone all day long with her ex. Then she's doing her makeup and figuring out her vacation schedule. People are getting fired and shes looking at the calender for vacation picks. I have a problem with that. LAZY. I work with a bunch of losers....stop whining, your embarrassing.

05-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Who cares where they put you. Just be happy you are keeping your darn job. Most of the senior deps do a whole lot of nothing all day. If they want to cut positions they should take a look at some of the idiots working at main and north. Theres an excess of useless people working at the north jail. I have been working here for over 11 years. There is alot of people walking around *****ing about this person & that person and how Lamberti hates DOD. They are the same lazy azzes that do NOTHING all day. They are assigned easy posts with no supervision. They do whatever they want. Biggest scammers I've ever seen. One lazy female, talks on her cellphone all day long with her ex. Then she's doing her makeup and figuring out her vacation schedule. People are getting fired and shes looking at the calender for vacation picks. I have a problem with that. LAZY. I work with a bunch of losers....stop whining, your embarrassing.
You are absolutley right it's a shame that the 70 Deps being laid off are actually the most proffesional and hardest working. I've been here almost 10 years and still do my job and I don't bid an easy post every year with crappy days off just because it's easy. Maybe we should get rid of the bid and make everyone an RFM this way everyone pulls their weight.

05-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Who cares where they put you. Just be happy you are keeping your darn job. Most of the senior deps do a whole lot of nothing all day. If they want to cut positions they should take a look at some of the idiots working at main and north. Theres an excess of useless people working at the north jail. I have been working here for over 11 years. There is alot of people walking around *****ing about this person & that person and how Lamberti hates DOD. They are the same lazy azzes that do NOTHING all day. They are assigned easy posts with no supervision. They do whatever they want. Biggest scammers I've ever seen. One lazy female, talks on her cellphone all day long with her ex. Then she's doing her makeup and figuring out her vacation schedule. People are getting fired and shes looking at the calender for vacation picks. I have a problem with that. LAZY. I work with a bunch of losers....stop whining, your embarrassing.
You are absolutley right it's a shame that the 70 Deps being laid off are actually the most proffesional and hardest working. I've been here almost 10 years and still do my job and I don't bid an easy post every year with crappy days off just because it's easy. Maybe we should get rid of the bid and make everyone an RFM this way everyone pulls their weight.

Keep dreaming. Just because you work with a useless bunch of slugs, who may be senior to you, don't lump everyone into one group!!! Most of us who are "SENIOR" (15 years or more), have earned the right to bid to any post that we see fit. I guess it doesn't really matter. You would just as soon find something else to complain about.

05-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Who gives a flying poo?

05-22-2009, 02:30 AM
Yo mammy!