PDA

View Full Version : Way to Go CH

05-21-2009, 04:36 AM
Way to go CH for making us all look bad at this great time! :mrgreen: enjoy the limelight!!!

http://www.bradenton.com/847/story/1454 ... _Container (http://www.bradenton.com/847/story/1454018.html?mi_pluck_action=comment_submitted&qwxq=43346#Comments_Container)

05-21-2009, 04:54 AM
You guy's dont need any help looking bad! You are a pathetic bunch of other agencys rejects. Atleast you have someone that is "blessed"

05-21-2009, 09:41 AM
LMAO, what a joke! What about the blue lights in his POV, did he turn those on too?? :cop:

05-21-2009, 12:16 PM
You guy's dont need any help looking bad! You are a pathetic bunch of other agencys rejects. Atleast you have someone that is "blessed"

The rejects take a pay cut and either go to the Beach or dumb down with the State.

05-21-2009, 12:32 PM
It would be nice to go a year...just 365 days without a negative post in the newspaper. How can you be so stupid?

05-22-2009, 02:21 AM

The rejects take a pay cut and either go to the Beach or dumb down with the State.

Now thats Funny!! I make almost 10k a year MORE than you, I work 1/10th the call volume and look at T & A while you deal with crack whores, Aids & gang bangers daily!! . The other Poster hit it on the head, BPD has pathetic "officers"

05-22-2009, 02:58 AM

Now thats Funny!! I make almost 10k a year MORE than you, I work 1/10th the call volume and look at T & A while you deal with crack whores, Aids & gang bangers daily!! . The other Poster hit it on the head, BPD has pathetic "officers"

Not pathetic, it's just your agencies are better at covering or hiding the dirt better.

05-22-2009, 03:29 AM
Isnt bad enough that CH got kicked off the island today!!! :lol:

05-22-2009, 06:10 AM
CH couldn't even fathom the thought of hiding, his nose wouldn't let him.

05-23-2009, 01:16 AM
I want to know why the freaking idiot who went to Holmes Beach is on our board?? Do you have a life? Do you frequently check BPD's board because you lust for some real action and police work? HAHAHAHA thats right your that worthless f-er they call??? Hmm what is your name? Ohh thats right I forgot it and you didnt post it!

05-23-2009, 02:43 AM
it is sad you have idiots like this bpd. all depts have them. i know of a couple good cops that work there. but you do have more than your fair share of knuckleheads. and just like the one poster said, you guys are just dumb enough to get caught, so please don't boast about what a great dept you are, just because you get more money than other depts, you're not by any means any better.

05-23-2009, 04:43 PM
it is sad you have idiots like this bpd. all depts have them. i know of a couple good cops that work there. but you do have more than your fair share of knuckleheads. and just like the one poster said, you guys are just dumb enough to get caught, so please don't boast about what a great dept you are, just because you get more money than other depts, you're not by any means any better.

more money then who?

05-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Yes, please let me know where that extra money we get paid over other departments is going!! Because it's not in my bank account. Sounds 13 :cop: