PDA

View Full Version : who cares

05-20-2009, 07:34 PM
The fact of the matter is that the "grass isn't greener" on the other side because in Law Enforcement there is NO GREEN GRASS. That's just the way it is. When it comes down to it, we all do the same the same thing, we lock people up who break the Law. It does not matter if you work here, the City, the Cape, FHP or where ever for that matter. Ultimately we all are Cops, Period. Some of us do things different and some are in it for different reasons. That will never change and it's like that everywhere, in all jobs.

There are some Leaders who aren't worth spit and others who should be Kings. Good Cops, bad Cops, some who get ahead by their Merit and others who get ahead because they "throw a good one" and are buddy screwing liars. This will NEVER change.

There is enough Madness in our jobs, all the death, misery, anger, violence, hate and everything that goes hand and hand with it. It doesn't matter what level of Law Enforcement you're in, Madness is Madness. Whether it's political, administrative, patrol, shift, detective, whatever....it's all Madness. Why feed into it. We have enough to deal with. Don't get me wrong, I agree with a lot stuff that's being said on here. It just saddens me to see my Brothers/Sisters (all of them) so caught up in this madness.

It took me some long, hard years (to include divorce, loosing my kids, my wife, almost my life and a part of my soul) to realize just how far I had feed into this madness. I think something like 1500 Cops have been killed on duty and about 5000 have taken their lives in the past 10 years, all because of madness. I myself have lost very close friends to "in the line of Duty" deaths over the years. Madness is not worth it.

We bring or carry enough of this madness with us as it is, so why feed into it. We are all we have "out there" and I would risk my life for any of you, simply because we are all Cops. All of us. Period. Enough people hate us already for all kinds of reasons. Not liking each other is feeding into the Madness of our enemies (crime itself). We will all retire someday, our careers will end and no one but ourselves will care (and our Family of course). Crime will go on, Rookies will replace Veterans and Admins will continue to change beyond our control. That's the way it is, has been and will forever be.

We create our own Karma and Karma comes to us all in its ever cycling circle. We reap what we sow.

Leave the madness of work behind and go home to YOUR real life and be happy you (and your Brothers/Sisters) made it home. No one made you be a Cop or work here.

This, like everything else on here, is just my own opinion and nothing more.

Always carry your gun and be prepared. Stay Alert, Stay Alive and take of each other.

Oh yeah....slander away my friends. I know some of you will.

05-21-2009, 06:17 AM
Hey Madness...take your medicine, ok buddy? Everything is going to be alright.

08-15-2009, 01:48 AM
The grass is turning BROWN FAST!