PDA

View Full Version : Fire Rescue

05-18-2009, 02:28 AM
Give back fire rescue to the county. There problem solved. Let the county work about the fire budget, we have are own problems with dod and dle.

05-19-2009, 03:47 AM
Apparently you are not informed FIRE RESCUE is contract for service the only areas that the county pays for are unincorporated so FIre will cut those and Deputies can but 5 gallon buckets in their trunks. Typical attitude of NON team oriented me me me LEO

05-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Apparently you are not informed FIRE RESCUE is contract for service the only areas that the county pays for are unincorporated so FIre will cut those and Deputies can but 5 gallon buckets in their trunks. Typical attitude of NON team oriented me me me LEO

Put the drink down and try writing this again. it makes no sense

05-19-2009, 04:47 PM
And how may layoffs did Fire Rescue have?? Okay Mr knowledge then you do know that most of deputies work in contract cities also.

05-20-2009, 02:28 AM
HEY FIRE BOY, SIT IN YOUR BIG COMFY FIRE HOUSE COOKING FIVE COURSE MEALS FOR YOUR FAT BROTHERS, WAITING FOR THAT NEXT CUT FINGER CALL TO GET DISPATCHED SO THAT YOU CAN PULL OUT THE LADDER TRUCK AND ARGUE OVER WHO GETS TO DRIVE. REMEMBER THAT BSO TAKING OVER FIRE RESCUE SAVED YOUR JOBS AND COSTS US OURS. NO GET BACK TO YOUR PLAYSTATION GAMES AND PLAYING WITH YOUR HOSES.

05-20-2009, 03:07 AM
The contracts are lowball contracts that do not reflect the real cost of services. Pull everything out of the BSO except for the constitutional duties and push all that to the BOCC to run. Let them cut the budget for these services after that. Make the contract cities pay the actual cost for the services as well.