PDA

View Full Version : Who is DR?

05-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Who is DR? Is he for us or is he working secretly for the Chief?

05-19-2009, 02:37 AM
He is a guy who speaks his mind, and does not hide behind a computer like you do. I disagree with some of the things he says, but I respect him for speaking his mind. Keep it up DR!

05-19-2009, 10:38 AM
DR TOO MANY EMAILS AND TOO MUCH TALKING. WHY DON'T YOU RUN FOR PBA REP. IF YOU ARE TRUE TO YOUR WORD I WILL VOTE FOR YOU...

05-20-2009, 09:02 PM
DONT TAKE IT WRONG BUT DR IS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT THIS DEPARTMENT NEED AS A REPRESENTATIVE. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE MEANS WELL AND I KNOW HE WILL ALWAYS SPEAK HIS MIND EVEN THOUGH IT DONT COME OUT RIGHT. HE MAY THINK IT BUT HE HE CANT SAY IT. TO MOVE FORWARD INTO THE NEW BATTLE GROUND WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ONLY CAPABLE OF THINKING BUT CAN ARTICULATELY EXPRESS HIS OR HERSELF AND THE MEMBERS WHICH THEY REPRESENT. IT IS DEFINITELY TIME TO GET RID OF THE BABOONS WITH CRAYONS THAT GRUNT FOR US PRESENTLY. IT IS NO SURPRISE THAT WE ARE IN THE POSITION WE FIND OURSELVES IN WHEN WE HAVE THREE STOOGES PERFORMING AS THOUGH THEY KOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

05-20-2009, 10:06 PM
CAN I GET AN AMEN..... BROTHER

05-21-2009, 12:08 AM
Well, get some new blood in there, and lets vote them out, its an easy process, JUST DO IT! I think we all agree

05-21-2009, 01:51 AM
DR is one of the officers that are so arrogant that they think they are good, but probably an example that AJ uses to justify that he is paying us enough. Give me a break, he needs to be medicated. Some of you guys don’t get the game and that’s why we always lose. We have to play the game and play it better than them, while all the time, making them believe that they are winning, we somehow nickel and dime them out of everything we want. But, you guys charge straight ahead into their trap and then complain that we got caught again. When you are ready to be lead by the Game Master vote me in, then shut up and play to win!

05-21-2009, 08:43 PM
GAME MASTER WHO R U SO WE KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR?

05-22-2009, 12:13 AM
I say hold a vote ASAP, the only one I think can help is HR, lets get the other two GONE! Please, its time for a change, or get rid of the PBA completly. Lets get this moving, call Kaz and get it done, hell I will take DR and the gamemaster or whatever he or she is calling themselves

05-23-2009, 01:21 AM
It is JH!

05-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Will we all get together and get rid of JH and BL as our reps, I mean really, nothing gets done year after year, and we still have these guys representing us?

At the last meeting JH contributed nothing, and BL had an excuse for every issue we presented, and no legit solution. Enough is enough.

Another year has come and gone with negative results.

05-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Will we all get together and get rid of JH and BL as our reps, I mean really, nothing gets done year after year, and we still have these guys representing us?

At the last meeting JH contributed nothing, and BL had an excuse for every issue we presented, and no legit solution. Enough is enough.

This story is strictly fictional; the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

PBA (Professional Bowlers Association) Leaders

Bubba Gump
Otis of Mayberry
Boss Hog
Lambo (That’s Rambo with wool)
Dirty Harry
Dennis the Menace

Otis and Buuba will be withdrawn from the story, Bubba as smert as he is was promised and accepted a promotion even though he did not meet the minimum requirements for his promoted position. He has made such a mess his first year as a pinhead that he has been sent to basic bowling school in another county. Otis took a promotion and is in charge of investigating the pins that are sticking their balls in the gutter. Even though these two PBA ers talked a good game with the promise that the circus wagon would bring us the gold cup, you can’t fault these two for changing lanes as now they have heavier balls.

Now for Lambo and Dirty Harry, for along time they have tried to bowl a strike, the SWAT gear gets in the way and no matter how hard they try their balls end up in the gutter. Lambo after 7 years as a PBAer has never given up, and could probably bowl a perfect game if he would just give up his SWAT gear. Dirty Harry has finally figured out he is bowling alone, and if enrolls in lessons could one day bowl a perfect game.

Now Boss Hog, he is a different story. He huffs and puffs his way to the line, hiding his own balls, He uses the balls of others. He has become a professional at computer bowling, he knocks down all the pins…..using many user names such as BIG BALLS, Skinny Minnie, Stud Muffin, Fear No Queer After A Beer, Red Neck Tiny Peanut, Dewberry, Stupid But Not Fat. If I Could Get Clean I Would Wanna Wear Green. And his favorite: Super Sized Seat Sniffer. Twinkle toes has not bowled a strike with his own balls in over five years, and by the looks of things he has ate everyone else balls.

Now Dennis the Menace….we should give him a chance….he might defeat Mr. Wilson, if not I bet he will at least knock his pins around.

We definitely need a new bowling team…if we get a team that wears shoes maybe in the next couple of years we will make a strike….. if not maybe we should try baseball ....in deed we have paid for it.

05-30-2009, 11:09 PM

This story is strictly fictional; the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

PBA (Professional Bowlers Association) Leaders

Bubba Gump
Otis of Mayberry
Boss Hog
Lambo (That’s Rambo with wool)
Dirty Harry
Dennis the Menace

Otis and Buuba will be withdrawn from the story, Bubba as smert as he is was promised and accepted a promotion even though he did not meet the minimum requirements for his promoted position. He has made such a mess his first year as a pinhead that he has been sent to basic bowling school in another county. Otis took a promotion and is in charge of investigating the pins that are sticking their balls in the gutter. Even though these two PBA ers talked a good game with the promise that the circus wagon would bring us the gold cup, you can’t fault these two for changing lanes as now they have heavier balls.

Now for Lambo and Dirty Harry, for along time they have tried to bowl a strike, the SWAT gear gets in the way and no matter how hard they try their balls end up in the gutter. Lambo after 7 years as a PBAer has never given up, and could probably bowl a perfect game if he would just give up his SWAT gear. Dirty Harry has finally figured out he is bowling alone, and if enrolls in lessons could one day bowl a perfect game.

Now Boss Hog, he is a different story. He huffs and puffs his way to the line, hiding his own balls, He uses the balls of others. He has become a professional at computer bowling, he knocks down all the pins…..using many user names such as BIG BALLS, Skinny Minnie, Stud Muffin, Fear No Queer After A Beer, Red Neck Tiny Peanut, Dewberry, Stupid But Not Fat. If I Could Get Clean I Would Wanna Wear Green. And his favorite: Super Sized Seat Sniffer. Twinkle toes has not bowled a strike with his own balls in over five years, and by the looks of things he has ate everyone else balls.

Now Dennis the Menace….we should give him a chance….he might defeat Mr. Wilson, if not I bet he will at least knock his pins around.

We definitely need a new bowling team…if we get a team that wears shoes maybe in the next couple of years we will make a strike….. if not maybe we should try baseball ....in deed we have paid for it.

WELL, OKAY THEN!!! ANYBODY FEEL LIKE BOWLING?

05-31-2009, 02:50 PM
Sign me up, we can play at Lambo Lanes up in Jupiter!!!

06-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Here's the real deal ladies and gentlemen.
The bowling parable is funny and true,and I know who the author is and they know what they are trying to convey to the troops. As for DR, I know him and he is definitely not leadership material. The problem with our representation is simple, they do not know how to function as a Union because there is no real Union in a Right to Work State. When you DO NOT have the right to go to binding arbitration you have no teeth. The PBA is nothing more than an Association that allegedly has the authority to speak for the masses who they suppose to represent but as we all know they only look after their own best interest. I know you sheep need and want some assemblence of hope, something or someone to believe in but the truth is nothing notable will be coming our way for a very long time. The stark reality of our situation is harsh and rudimently simple, if the economy were to take a dive downward from it's present position the district will seriously consider reducing the ranks of our membership. Say what you want but this is a consideration the district is prepared to implement if need be.
Yes it is absolutely time for a change in our representation. The School Board members do not and will not respect who we have speaking for us, this is FACT. They have lost what little respect they had for these gentlemen and they cannot reclaim it therefore rendering them totally ineffective. Are we so desperate for someone new we are even considering a numbskull like DR to speak for us?? That ignorant Bozo cant even speak properly for himself and you want him to talk for you!!!! Maybe we should be looking for a more softer suptle approach and speaker, such as a woman. No not RG she is so full of crap I am sure there are well qualified female membership that will be suitable..... so step up ladies time to be heard. I know there is a great dislike and resentment for the officers from the NYPD by the Florida officers but they have some real Union experience that can be useful. With this being said I am sure there is at least one or two of them that we all can agree upon. SO LETS UNITE NOT FIGHT MAYBE WE CAN GET THIS RIGHT.

06-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Here's the real deal ladies and gentlemen.
The bowling parable is funny and true,and I know who the author is and they know what they are trying to convey to the troops. As for DR, I know him and he is definitely not leadership material. The problem with our representation is simple, they do not know how to function as a Union because there is no real Union in a Right to Work State. When you DO NOT have the right to go to binding arbitration you have no teeth. The PBA is nothing more than an Association that allegedly has the authority to speak for the masses who they suppose to represent but as we all know they only look after their own best interest. I know you sheep need and want some assemblence of hope, something or someone to believe in but the truth is nothing notable will be coming our way for a very long time. The stark reality of our situation is harsh and rudimently simple, if the economy were to take a dive downward from it's present position the district will seriously consider reducing the ranks of our membership. Say what you want but this is a consideration the district is prepared to implement if need be.
Yes it is absolutely time for a change in our representation. The School Board members do not and will not respect who we have speaking for us, this is FACT. They have lost what little respect they had for these gentlemen and they cannot reclaim it therefore rendering them totally ineffective. Are we so desperate for someone new we are even considering a numbskull like DR to speak for us?? That ignorant Bozo cant even speak properly for himself and you want him to talk for you!!!! Maybe we should be looking for a more softer suptle approach and speaker, such as a woman. No not RG she is so full of crap I am sure there are well qualified female membership that will be suitable..... so step up ladies time to be heard. I know there is a great dislike and resentment for the officers from the NYPD by the Florida officers but they have some real Union experience that can be useful. With this being said I am sure there is at least one or two of them that we all can agree upon. SO LETS UNITE NOT FIGHT MAYBE WE CAN GET THIS RIGHT.

:devil: YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A BOZO. :devil:

06-05-2009, 04:40 PM
D.R. no se molesta a mi amigo Se poco debil en su mente usted piensa que estan haciendo algo bueno, pero la verdad es que son tontos e ignorantes. Solo estar agradecido de que alguien realmente lo siento contratado su culo. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

06-05-2009, 09:34 PM
D.R. no se molesta a mi amigo Se poco debil en su mente usted piensa que estan haciendo algo bueno, pero la verdad es que son tontos e ignorantes. Solo estar agradecido de que alguien realmente lo siento contratado su culo. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah, what he said!

06-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Dont know why you guys are smashing DR, but whatever. I am also happy to see the busdriver back, its been to long buddy!

Translation:

DR is little and weak and something about he is out of his mind.......also something about people thinking he can do good but these people who think like this are idiots and ignorant. THATS ALL I CAN UNDERSTAND.... BE SAFE TRAINING!

06-08-2009, 10:14 PM
You should have heard DR in training today. He is so full of himself, it’s a laugh! The more he talks, the more he becomes the stereo type.

06-08-2009, 10:29 PM
You should have heard DR in training today. He is so full of himself, it’s a laugh! The more he talks, the more he becomes the stereo type.

Whats a stero type? is he like really into music? I dont get it?

06-08-2009, 10:59 PM

Whats a stero type? is he like really into music? I dont get it?

1. reduce somebody to oversimplified category: to categorize individuals or groups according to an oversimplified standardized image or idea

Next time look it up for yourself. You may be an example of another stereo type!

06-11-2009, 07:28 PM
You Guys were warned about him!!!! Now that you know, BEWARE!!! He is the idiot of all idiots. Actually a village is searching for him right now.

06-11-2009, 07:38 PM
I no use guys like to talk bad for me but it be fine causeI no what I say is right. You all be just jelus cause you try to say what I told you but I said it first. Talk all you want but it donut matter cause I will be the new pba redpersentative anyways. i no who you guys are that is trying to make me look bad in front of the other. You guys just dont want me to take your spot, but you no and i do to that the guys and gals want change so there. Say what you want I still am here no matter what you saying.

06-11-2009, 11:10 PM
That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. Even more funny than the Xmas story awhile back!