PDA

View Full Version : WHOS NEXT

05-16-2009, 11:49 PM
JUST HEARD EWARD,HART AND SNIDER ARE LEAVING, DOES ANYONE NOW IF ITS TRUE. LOOKS LIKE PC HAS DROPPED THE BALL AND IS GOING TO LOSE MORE. WELL IF THEY ARE LEAVING GOOD LUCK AND GO TO A PLACE THAT WILL APPRECIATE A GOOD OFFICER. SNIDER HAS TAKEN GUNS AND DRUGS OFF THE STREET ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. AND SO HAS HART, AND WARD. I HEARD EWARD JUMPED THROUGH THE PASSENGER WINDOW OF A MOVING CAR, AND PUNCHED THE DRIVER SO HARD IT BROKE THE DRIVER DOOR WHEN HE FLEW OUT OF IT. THE DRIVER WAS TRING TO RUN OVER WALKOVIAK NOW THATS A LIFE SAVING AWARD, NOT TO MENTION DRIVER HAD TWO LOADED GUNS AND 57 ON HIS PERSON AT THE TIME. I THOUGHT THAT WAS A LIE BUT IT WAS TRUE ACCORDING TO 240,313 AND 314 WHO ALL WITNESSED IT. I WATCHED SNIDER BLOW OUT HIS KNEE CHASING DOWN A PIECE OF SCUM AND HE STILL CAME TO WORK EVERY DAY UNTIL HE WAS WELL BUT DID HE GET A GOOD JOB OR WAY TO GO. I ALSO HEARD HART DOES HIS JOB SO WELL THAT D1 IS AFFRAID TO WALK OUTSIDE WHEN HE WORKS THEY SAY WATCH OUT T. HART IS WORKING. WHEN THESE THREE OFFICERS WORK THE CRIME GOES DOWN IN THE CITY, NOT SINCE HAN****, INFINGER AND PERKINS HAS THERE BEEN FEAR IN THE D1 AND C2 AREA. AND LIKE THEM THEY WILL LEAVE TOO BECAUSE NO ONE SAYS WAY TO GO, OR GREAT JOB GUYS. WELL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOOD JOB AND WAY TO GO TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE GRAT JOBS YOU DO.

05-20-2009, 09:14 PM
I think we have promotions coming up. The chief is doing a good job.

05-21-2009, 12:39 AM
just wanted to clarify that it's spelled walkowiak and you made a pretty good attempt at it now just try to pronounce it. i just want to say that eward did jump through the car door as we tried to apprehend a scumbag which tried to flee, and the dope and guns is true but what you haven't heard is when the car crashed and caught fire eward was there to carry me and the scumbag out of the fiery wreckage on top of his shoulders and to safety. he did it all without messing up his uniform and i owe him my life

05-21-2009, 02:02 AM
How come no one ever heard this story before now?

05-22-2009, 01:13 AM
LOL< 304 still cracks me up. I miss you man...when you gonna stop pretending to be a Sheriff and Run Run Run Run Run back man. Hope you are doing well bro.

06-14-2009, 02:58 AM
wow. that is so nice, I just want to thank PCPD for training great officers, we sure need them at TPD. The last four are great. I am sure Kocab will be great also, and if Eward, Hart and Snyder are coming over we will be ready. I think it is great for PCPD not to give thanks to well done jobs, it only makes it easy for me to get good officers. If there is any truth to the heroic actions of Eward we will tell you thanks and welcome. If you guys have not applied and it is a rumor there is always a spot for good team players.

06-15-2009, 01:23 AM
I swing by this site every now and again to see what's up with the old stompin ground. Makes me feel good to hear my name mentioned in a good way. I've been w/ TPD now almost 2 and 1/2 years and still miss a lot of my PCPD buds.

I miss steppin out of my car at the "Rite Price" going up to a group of dope-dealers, telling them there was a call about guys sellin dope and to just go ahead and pull the dope out of their pockets and drop it on the ground. I miss going to the "Lot" (heard it's been renamed/mispelled to the "Loot" or something like that), and exclaiming in a loud surprised voice that "I smell weed!?" LOL! I slay me! Never got jumped and guess I was just too stupid to be scared. Think the thugs and wanna be thuglettes thought I was crazy....me too...

I'm sorry to hear you're losing more good officers and sadly, I hope we gettem at TPD.

Take care of each other out there brothers and sisters...you are all you've got when it breaks bad.

Ps; Heard a debate about officer oh day year...life saving award and such...

Back in February got flagged down on my way to work, (Day-shift....Tampa Palms...Love it!) Three girls in a car, flipped so far into the woods you couldn't see it. It was up on the passenger side and teetering on a tree. Got two girls out and had to lift the car off the the third girls head, it was pinned between the B-pillar and the ground. I don't know how I really did it either, if you were wondering. She lived and they are all doing fine...turns out the girl with her head pinned was pregnant. Not bragging, well maybe, but basically just wanted to say....got a life-saving award, not officer of the year. Seemed right to me. Be safe but get the bad guys... The artist formerly known as 279.