PDA

View Full Version : tattoos

05-16-2009, 02:50 PM
whats the "visible" tattoo policy around here?? At my Dept, 3 yrs ago the guys got grandfathered in with tatts on their arms, anything after that new policy it has to be covered up. Even if you're a new hire. So whats it here???? And i ain't just talking about the kind that peek out from under your short sleeves.

jjc
05-16-2009, 05:12 PM
whats the "visible" tattoo policy around here?? At my Dept, 3 yrs ago the guys got grandfathered in with tatts on their arms, anything after that new policy it has to be covered up. Even if you're a new hire. So whats it here???? And i ain't just talking about the kind that peek out from under your short sleeves.
If no one's said anything to you then whats to worry about, unless your posting to start some trouble!

05-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Tat Guy, tats are the last thing we should be worrying about in this place during our hiring process! This department's hiring pactices include hiring applicants with prior criminal histories, and the Administration also likes to hand out police community awards to convicted murders ! FMPD just hired two new applicants to assist in our Stop the Violence Tour. I've provided you with a photo of both officers that were hired, and if your tats are more visible then these two new hires , you can consider yourself disqualified due to GOB MDS policy 17.4(1)(d) titled Officer Bodily Graffitti Standards ! Good Luck to You , and God Bless the City of Palms!

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/40caliber_666/stoptheviolencetour-1-1.jpg?t=1242509456

05-18-2009, 02:46 AM
BEAUTIFUL BABY :!: 40 CAL :devil: 40 CAL BABY :!: :cop: :cop:

05-18-2009, 03:36 PM
that link was hilarious!!!! Good to know that you guys have a sense of humor. Btw, I was justlooking for an honest educated answer. Not looking to start up CRAP.

05-26-2009, 10:22 PM
being that there is a guy with a GIANT STAR on his neck, way above the collar line i would say your policy is very lenient.

blogger
05-30-2009, 03:46 AM
wear them proud...