PDA

View Full Version : FOP

05-16-2009, 01:54 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if the FOP is worth the $50 a month. Does anyone else feel this way, or am I alone on this one.

05-18-2009, 06:39 AM
Ive felt that way for a long time. I dont see how its going to help you if you get in trouble. Paul shows up and tells you "hey, you either resign or get fired". Yeah, thanks for your help?

Of course, if you complain and say you feel your wasting your $50 dollars your basically told "get involved or get out". So its a lose, lose. The city credit union does offer pre-paid legal services though for a fair price. For the time being, Ill keep paying my dues to finance people getting drunk at the meetings. That crown royal is expensive these days.

05-25-2009, 09:41 AM
when is the last time either of you came to a meeting.

05-26-2009, 11:18 PM
when is the last time either of you came to a meeting.
Typical response. Just what was expected by the previous poster. Man, you FOP board members are so predictable. Keep thinking you all are doing a good job.

10-29-2009, 08:20 PM
PBA dues are lower with more political backing and resources

11-20-2009, 04:19 PM
I heard that they are interested in helping us. I got their letter and it makes sense to see what they have to say, I asked and their dues are 34 a month. and all there contracts at the SO are ratified with no benifits lost. hey and they can talk to their elected officials, why can't we?