omgtown
05-15-2009, 08:11 PM
You who?

omgtown
05-22-2009, 02:09 AM
no reply?

05-27-2009, 03:01 AM
Even you can get promoted. What a cast of clowns

Well, "Jack" was promoted and all he's done during his tenure here and at the College is backstab and betray anyone, everyone and anybody that has ever been his friend!!!!!

So there you have it

:devil:

omgtown
05-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Has anyone that has been, going to be or speculated to be promoted done anything different? They are notorious for stabbing their people in the back! Maybe that’s the secret to getting ahead. Integrity, loyalty and honesty are not traits any of them possess.

05-27-2009, 08:28 PM
The truth is, the Chief is not a bad guy. He treats everyone with respect and tries to hold it down most of the time. So does Randy. Give Brad a Radio, ANY Radio and he'll be happy. He'll be busy for months on that radio, but JACKIE???????????)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%, OMG,,,,, just walking past his office you can here him scheduling College things on City time, sh*t-talking his "supposed" friends, even his friend "front a$$ Hialeah Ralf" he talks mega crap about and they're supposed to be buddies????????????? :? . How does someone like him think about getting promoted, when most are turned against him????

Scuttlebut at the range is calling him the "NEXT CHIEF of POLICE" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah right!!!!

God help us!!!!!

05-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Oh please now you have love for the command staff? You'll fit right in!

05-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Its clear who the truth is. One of the three people that are such pieces of sht that they will sell their souls to move up. Just remember you haven't always been there and the way down is always much faster!

05-29-2009, 07:14 PM
When is annexation

05-31-2009, 09:30 PM
Annexation? I got nothing for u here!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

06-11-2009, 03:42 AM
MEDLEY STRIKES AGAIN LOOK AT THAT OUTLANDISH PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND FOR WHAT???????????????

06-11-2009, 05:13 PM
VICTORY!

06-13-2009, 04:56 AM
ACTUALLY IT'S NOT VICTORY IT'S DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF CRAP----PROMOTE CRAP----GET CRAP

06-14-2009, 07:53 PM
The truth is, the Chief is not a bad guy. He treats everyone with respect and tries to hold it down most of the time. So does Randy. Give Brad a Radio, ANY Radio and he'll be happy. He'll be busy for months on that radio, but JACKIE???????????)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%, OMG,,,,, just walking past his office you can here him scheduling College things on City time, sh*t-talking his "supposed" friends, even his friend "front a$$ Hialeah Ralf" he talks mega crap about and they're supposed to be buddies????????????? :? . How does someone like him think about getting promoted, when most are turned against him????

Scuttlebut at the range is calling him the "NEXT CHIEF of POLICE" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah right!!!!

God help us!!!!!

The truth is, the Chief is not a bad guy. He treats everyone with respect and tries to hold it down most of the time. DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF !!!!HOW FAR UP THERE ASS ARE YOU...MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T HEAR TO WELL.I RATHER HAVE JACK THERE THAN THE CRAP THEY PLAN TO PUT IN.

06-24-2009, 10:28 PM
OK, HERE WE GO AGAIN FIRST, YOU ARE A COWARD. SECOND IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT RALPH WHY DONT YOU POST ON HIALEAH.... COWARD, THIRD YOU PROBABLY HAVE YOUR OWN FRONT ASS COWARD... AS FAR AS JACK GOES IF YOU ARE A MEDLEY EMPLOYEE WHY DONT YOU GO OLD SCHOOL AND ROLL WITH HIM...F***** COWARD!!!!!
AND LAST YOU ARE A RETARD AND A GOSSIPING B**** FOR LISTENING TO "SCUTTLEBUTT"
:devil:

06-25-2009, 01:46 AM
WHO IS SCUTTLEBUT?

06-28-2009, 12:25 PM
OK, HERE WE GO AGAIN FIRST, YOU ARE A COWARD. SECOND IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT RALPH WHY DONT YOU POST ON HIALEAH.... COWARD, THIRD YOU PROBABLY HAVE YOUR OWN FRONT ASS COWARD... AS FAR AS JACK GOES IF YOU ARE A MEDLEY EMPLOYEE WHY DONT YOU GO OLD SCHOOL AND ROLL WITH HIM...F***** COWARD!!!!!
:devil:Hey whore why don't you get a new tit job. Your tits are unbalanced and your moustache is getting a little to thick.

06-28-2009, 08:54 PM
I work for medley and dont have a clue what your talking about. So please if your going to comment on our board pls explain your post. We appreciate ur post we like the entertainment.

06-30-2009, 01:29 AM
:devil:Hey whore why don't you get a new tit job. Your tits are unbalanced and your moustache is getting a little to thick.The Hialeah wannabe knows who she is :snicker:

07-16-2009, 10:16 PM
i couldn't wait to get to work today. i was anxious to c who was going to be promoted today lol! i have to admit medley hasent been this entertaining in along time.

joven they did u dirty! i hope that those who r in good graces dnt get too comfortable. ur positions r not set in stone and those who are expecting to also be anointed i hope it all turns out the way ur expecting it to. id hate to c all ur brown nosing go to waste!!

tomorrows another day maybe something will happen. ive been told by "THE MAN" that we're in store for more!!

07-17-2009, 12:53 AM
All you guys come here and complain and dont do anything about. All the senior guys on midnights ***** and complain about the things that are going on but in your 20 plus years here have done nothing to change things. Boyer getting promoted is not a bad decision. So Sgt. Scratchy is upset who cares. Everyone that works with you thinks you are retarded and dont know your a$$ from your hand. Everyone in this department for the last number of years has become accustomed to getting things without doing nothing to earn them. Im glad the junior guys are getting some of these positions because they have worked for them and yes they havent put in 10, 15, or 20 years but who cares if you work you deserve to get something. Ayala walking around with a stick up is a$$ because he didnt get officer of the year, get over it. Yeah the two people that got may not have been so deserving but they have more than one thing to show for a whole year of work. Yes we all clap at you saving the childs life but Felipe and Bolanos saved an old mans life do they deserve to be officers of the year for one act? Another person that walks around all pissed off is Herrera, it must really suck to see the person you hate so much be above you. Thats why you are such a bitter and lonely man. I dont think all the changes are good but they are changes which is what we have been asking for the god nows how many years now. Im not saying I believe in the new Captain or the 2 Lts but it cant be any worse than it was before.

07-19-2009, 03:44 PM
didnt go as planned huh? u even brought a peace offering. those midnight malcontents they just dont want to be part of the family:( maybe u can send to the range w joven. punish them and show them whos boss.

07-29-2009, 09:06 AM
:devil:Hey whore why don't you get a new tit job. Your tits are unbalanced and your moustache is getting a little to thick.

She was a self professed "badass" in our department too. About as far from "milf" material as you can get. You guys have a real pearl on your hands with her. Good luck.

07-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Can somebody please tell us who that hell are you guys talking about?

She was a self professed "badass" in our department too. About as far from "milf" material as you can get. You guys have a real pearl on your hands with her. Good luck.

07-31-2009, 02:14 AM
MAYBE IT RALPH WIFE......I HEARD SHE AIN'T NO SLICE OF PIE

07-31-2009, 12:03 PM
what does Ralph's wife have to do w Medley?

08-19-2009, 05:42 PM
DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HATE AND
TALK SHITZZA IN THIS POST BOARD?

JUST GO WORK YOUR 8 HOUR DAY MAKE THE BEST OF IT AND GO HOME ALIVE.
YOU HAVE 16 HOURS PER DAY AND 2 WHOLE DAYS OFF PER WEEK TO STAY AWAY
FROM YOUR JOB AND BE HAPPY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR LIFE.

08-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Then why r u reading this shit and posting anything? If u dnt want to be part of this waste of time and have so many better things to do. Go and enjoy ur friends and family.

08-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Then why r u reading this shizzat and posting anything? If u dnt want to be part of this waste of time and have so many better things to do. Go and enjoy ur friends and family.
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-21-2009, 12:12 AM
i wouldnt mind telling afew of your 'great' supervisors to kiss my ass. name a time and place, location where they wont go hiding.

****ing pathetic this department! but just like all small dept.'s full of backstabbing snakes. :evil:

09-07-2009, 07:24 PM
QUESTION ????
what do our captain, council women, dispatcher, bank teller, cafeteria employee, warehouse employees, seaboard marina employees, other department officers have in common.

09-08-2009, 11:32 AM
what?

09-11-2009, 07:48 PM
I guess you know so why don't you tell us.

09-13-2009, 02:41 AM
I dont know.

09-21-2009, 12:07 AM
You'd do it for Randolf Scott.

09-23-2009, 04:31 AM
You'd do it for Randolf Scott.

Oh you S.O.B.
Now you've got me thinking of what movie that was all night.

09-23-2009, 05:05 PM
So what is the answer to the question. We are waiting for an answer.

09-24-2009, 02:27 PM
They've all seen "Blazing Saddles"?

09-28-2009, 07:22 PM
This is ridiculous why post a question if ur not going to answer it, so what is it, do they all share the same guy?

09-29-2009, 11:02 AM
This forum is stupid, so I'm not going to post anymore.

10-16-2011, 04:25 AM

The funniest thing is she really believes she's some Milford or something. Not only is she not fine now' she never was. Horrible!! Nobody wants that". Notable is how we all know the description of unbalanced tets and mustache. :D "roll with him"? Really? That's why you should never have been a cop and never will be again"