PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with Corrections

05-14-2009, 10:00 PM
What's going on with Corrections?

05-15-2009, 12:26 AM

I will tell you this much in 11 years working for this agency I have seen nothing like it and it’s starting to get out of control. We have Lt’s physically putting their hands on deputies but no one will report it because she is one of the Sheriff’s favorites and they don’t want to lose their job. We have Honor Guard representing us in DC driving to bars in an agency vehicle then throwing up in it and again everyone is afraid to report it. I am embarrassed about what is going on, we need a union.

05-15-2009, 10:00 AM

I will tell you this much in 11 years working for this agency I have seen nothing like it and it’s starting to get out of control. We have Lt’s physically putting their hands on deputies but no one will report it because she is one of the Sheriff’s favorites and they don’t want to lose their job. We have Honor Guard representing us in DC driving to bars in an agency vehicle then throwing up in it and again everyone is afraid to report it. I am embarrassed about what is going on, we need a union.

And what is the union supposed to do about that? what benefit or pay grade are you willing to give up for the almighty union. you've been good for 11 yrs without it right?.....then im sure you can do the rest of your time without it

If your sooo upset about this behavior then why dont you report it yourself rather than ***** about it on this forum. Sounds like you have knowledge of behaviour that is unbecoming of officers. Knowing about it and not reporting it, well, you are just as guilty as they are for doing it.

Be Safe....

05-15-2009, 12:50 PM
YOYO sound like a good name for you, for your information statements have been written by the witnesses, nothing is being done thats my point. As far as the Union maybe everyone could start being treated equal rather than the Adminitration playing favorites.

And what is the union supposed to do about that? what benefit or pay grade are you willing to give up for the almighty union. you've been good for 11 yrs without it right?.....then im sure you can do the rest of your time without it

If your sooo upset about this behavior then why dont you report it yourself rather than ***** about it on this forum. Sounds like you have knowledge of behaviour that is unbecoming of officers. Knowing about it and not reporting it, well, you are just as guilty as they are for doing it.

Be Safe....

1eastperm
05-23-2009, 07:54 PM
We don't need a union to fix what's going on. First off, the crybabies need to stop crying! Second, the Corrections Admin needs to show a little more respect to those who do the hard work in the facilities. They removed one a-hole LT from the Jail and they need to look at others. Just my .02.

05-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Things are getting out of Control, it is witnessed and reported by several deputy's that Lt. Christiano pushed a deputy at a memorial service and nothing is done because she is one of the Sheriff's Favorites, now we have Captain Hall throwing Toilet paper rolls at deputy parsley in a fit of rage and nothing will be done because he is Ellegoods boy. I can't believe what is happening. :oops:

05-31-2009, 07:10 PM
Things are getting out of Control, it is witnessed and reported by several deputy's that Lt. Christiano pushed a deputy at a memorial service and nothing is done because she is one of the Sheriff's Favorites, now we have Captain Hall throwing Toilet paper rolls at deputy parsley in a fit of rage and nothing will be done because he is Ellegoods boy. I can't believe what is happening. :oops:

Careful using names here, you know there could be consequences. Just remember, what goes around comes around, and those who think they are "untouchable" will eventually go too far.

06-08-2009, 10:57 PM
I guess they are more interested in pulling us in to try and find out who is on this web site rather than investigate what is going on in correction. This is great example of enforcement by fear and intimidation. :roll:

Careful using names here, you know there could be consequences. Just remember, what goes around comes around, and those who think they are "untouchable" will eventually go too far.