PDA

View Full Version : Getting a new Sheriff?

05-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Charlie Christ is going to give up his position as governor to run for the senate. Since the Lt. Gov. is Mike's dear friend, will Mike be getting a position in the new administration? Is this why he felt the sudden need to discredit Charlie? Will Holman be our new sheriff?

Most importantly this means we need to get this place unionized RIGHT NOW! We're in a bad economy and we have a new sheriff coming and he's going to be an administrator not a road cop like Mike, Charlie and Scott. He won't be as interested in us having great equipment and working conditions and benefits and salaries like the last one's were. If we don't protect ourself's now we are finished!

05-18-2009, 02:52 AM
road dog are you a leo that patrols the toll booth in Oklahoma? the one two exits before big cabin on i44west

05-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Hey, I didn't know we had someone at LCSO that knew about Vinita!!!!

05-20-2009, 01:17 PM

If Mike leaves I am going with Kamp, he's ready.

05-20-2009, 02:00 PM

Kamp will make it policy that you carry a weapon EVERYWHERE YOU GO on or of duty. He'll catch you working out at L.A. Fitness or chilling on the beach with your family and write you up if you don't have a firearm readily available.

05-21-2009, 06:22 AM

Kamp will make it policy that you carry a weapon EVERYWHERE YOU GO on or of duty. He'll catch you working out at L.A. Fitness or chilling on the beach with your family and write you up if you don't have a firearm readily available.

Your an idiot.

05-22-2009, 11:47 AM
All joking aside Gary has a spine and he is ready to lead us, he is a real cop and that is what we need.

[quote=Guest]Hey, I didn't know we had someone at LCSO that knew about Vinita!!!!

Your an idiot.[/quote:7lhya3kx]

05-22-2009, 02:00 PM
I somewhat agree with you and would definitely support Gary Kamp because he has real cop experience and is not afraid to say what is on his mind, he is a get it done kind of guy. But I also think that Rob Homan would be a better choice with Gene Sims as his Chief Deputy only because they come with numerous years of experience and have displayed a consistent record of level headedness. Mike has let the position go to his head and he is now showing his true colors to all of us who supported him, I don’t think Kamp or Homan would turn on us like that and if they were at the helm we would be talking about a Union right now.
8)

06-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Don't you all know? Gary Kamp is a sniveling snake and a LIAR. He parades around with all those stupid little trinkets on his chest, like he is General Patton. But at the end of the day, he is a scared little school girl who hides behind the badge and LIES every time he gets into trouble.

06-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Don't you all know? Gary Kamp is a sniveling snake and a LIAR. He parades around with all those stupid little trinkets on his chest, like he is General Patton. But at the end of the day, he is a scared little school girl who hides behind the badge and LIES every time he gets into trouble.

Settle down, Dominick.