PDA

View Full Version : BSO Sgt pulls tazer on FHP trooper???

05-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Supposedly happened during the aggresive driving operation Friday night. I know it sounds crazy. Anybody know anything?

05-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Yeah it's BS. I was there.

05-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Supposedly happened during the aggresive driving operation Friday night. I know it sounds crazy. Anybody know anything?

AA? We know you like this site.

05-10-2009, 01:22 AM
Yeah it's BS. I was there.

I am saying the story is BS...it didn't happen. Why you would make this shyte up is beyond me and every other professional out there. Grow up A.

05-10-2009, 01:36 AM
Where do you people come up with this crap? That never happened. I also, was there.

Come on man, grow up.

05-10-2009, 01:46 AM
Great job by everybody during the operation. It makes me proud that we can finally do police work again.

05-10-2009, 01:48 AM
On behalf of FHP, it was very nice to work with you all.

Stay safe.

05-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Great job by everybody during the operation. It makes me proud that we can finally do police work again.

Yeah, I guess I'll do police work until I get laid off.

05-10-2009, 04:12 AM
great job FHP and AA. Now let it rest

05-11-2009, 01:44 AM
I keep reading "let it rest." Let what rest? Something must have happened. I did not hear about a taser but I did hear about a BSO sgt. cutting off a trooper to prevent an "unauthorized 10-31." What the Sgt. didn't know is that FHP has changed their chase poilcy and will now chase everything. They've grown some balls apparently. Hopefully we will too someday.

05-11-2009, 01:47 PM
The sgt. in Dist 1 was not aware of FHP's 10-31 policy. It was in fact an AUTHORIZED chase. His actions to stop the pursuit was just short of embarrassment. I understand that when the RTEU sgt. arrived, they exchanged some words and the sgt from d-1 was schooled on the FHP pursuit policy and that the aggressive drivivng task force was backing their FHP partners. Little did the d-1 sgt. know, the boss was up in the helicopter and had been following the bad guy. The little pull the car in front of FHP to stop the pursuit, well lets just say the rookie sgt. made a tactical error.

05-12-2009, 04:07 PM
The sgt. in Dist 1 was not aware of FHP's 10-31 policy. It was in fact an AUTHORIZED chase. His actions to stop the pursuit was just short of embarrassment. I understand that when the RTEU sgt. arrived, they exchanged some words and the sgt from d-1 was schooled on the FHP pursuit policy and that the aggressive drivivng task force was backing their FHP partners. Little did the d-1 sgt. know, the boss was up in the helicopter and had been following the bad guy. The little pull the car in front of FHP to stop the pursuit, well lets just say the rookie sgt. made a tactical error.

He almost got run over.

05-13-2009, 12:06 AM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I guess I'll do police work until I get laid off.

05-13-2009, 02:52 PM
I keep reading "let it rest." Let what rest? Something must have happened. I did not hear about a taser but I did hear about a BSO sgt. cutting off a trooper to prevent an "unauthorized 10-31." What the Sgt. didn't know is that FHP has changed their chase poilcy and will now chase everything. They've grown some balls apparently. Hopefully we will too someday.

The trooper should have 10-15 that Sgt for that.