PDA

View Full Version : Chief's son

05-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Look like the chief's son is in hot water again. You can't control your kids every move but what's with this sheeeeite? Doesn't dad play some part in this f-up?

05-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Look like the chief's son is in hot water again. You can't control your kids every move but what's with this sheeeeite? Doesn't dad play some part in this f-up?

Apparently "stuff" can happen to the best of us. And, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

05-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Can we say that they are both LOSERS!!!!!!

05-19-2009, 02:26 AM
come on guys! the kid is 18 years old,, no one could tell me what to do when i was 18 and i never thought of any consequences.

it sux for the chief, but aside from tying the kid up in a cage, there's not much the chief can do,, if his adult 18 yo son wants to be a dumbass and keep getting into trouble.

he will grow up soon enough.

05-27-2009, 02:03 PM
come on guys! the kid is 18 years old,, no one could tell me what to do when i was 18 and i never thought of any consequences.

it sux for the chief, but aside from tying the kid up in a cage, there's not much the chief can do,, if his adult 18 yo son wants to be a dumbass and keep getting into trouble.

WOW, DO YOU CRAWL UNDER THE CHIEF'S DESK DAILY AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO REPLACE YOUR KNEE PADS.

05-28-2009, 02:17 AM

WOW, DO YOU CRAWL UNDER THE CHIEF'S DESK DAILY AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO REPLACE YOUR KNEE PADS.

If anyone says anything without spewing venom and hate at the administration then they are brownnosers I guess. You call yourself a "cop" but that's just a word you hide behind to excuse your ungrateful cowardly attitude. Are you a real cop??? Are you a real man??? Then why dont you walk up to the chief and tell him what you think. Then you can backhand him in the face to get out your frustrations. You wont do it because the chief is twice the man you want to be and you would end up crawling away with your tail tucked in the vacant area between your skinny legs.
You surely wont walk up to the chief's son and tell him what you think. You wont backhand him across the lips. That 18 year old "kid" would pull your punk card and embarass you. Maybe you slap him in the face. Maybe he grabs you by your greasy hair and drags you down to your knees. Maybe then he punches you square in the throat three times. Maybe then you quit flapping your smelly gums about things you dont understand and cant handle like a man or a real cop. WHY DONT YOU DO IT YOU PUNK??? WHY DONT YOU WALK UP TO HIM AND DO IT I DARE YOU OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO IT IF YOU HAD ANY GUTS YOU PUNK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-28-2009, 07:18 AM
WOW,...hey backhand... I think maybe you have some anger management issues, maybe you should seek some help. and for you information, I have worked with the Chief and have told him what was on my mind at that time. I try not to assume things in life, but I will assume that the Chief gives you a steady supply of knee pads.

05-30-2009, 05:21 AM

listen jack-off,,, regardless of how u feel about the chief, his son is obviously doing whatever he pleases with his life at this point.

do u have any kids? or have u not found a female human to allow you to inseminate her yet?????

if and when u ever have any kids, hope and pray that they turn out ok and dont have ANY brushes with the law or drugs.

good luck with that,, fukkin idiot.

06-01-2009, 04:30 PM

listen jack-off,,, regardless of how u feel about the chief, his son is obviously doing whatever he pleases with his life at this point.

do u have any kids? or have u not found a female human to allow you to inseminate her yet?????

if and when u ever have any kids, hope and pray that they turn out ok and dont have ANY brushes with the law or drugs.

good luck with that,, fukkin idiot.

WOW, YOU DO HAVE ISSUES DON'T YOU. AS A FACT I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO THE SAME WOMAN FOR OVER 24 YEARS AND HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS BOTH IN COLLEGE, AND NO, AS YOU SAY, THEY HAVE HAD NO BRUSHES WITH THE LAW OR DRUGS. SEE I SPENT TIME WITH MY KIDS. EARLY ON MY WIFE AND I SET OUR PRIORITIES IN OUR LIFE AND MY WIFE DID NOT WORK FULL TIME WHILE OUR KIDS WERE IN SCHOOL. THEY KEY TO KEEPING MOST KIDS ON THE RIGHT TRACK IS TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM, KNOW WHO THEY ARE SPENDING TIME WITH AND WHERE THEY ARE. THIS KIDS PROBLEMS DIDNT JUST START. THEY STARTED MANY YEARS AGO.

06-03-2009, 05:13 AM
What happend to your son? In life when you Screw people over it comes back to you! So keep up the good work Chief of Police. So if you can't even teach your kids wright from wrong I guess your just a bad father, that was too busy being at work instead of watching that burglar son of yours living in your own home! :evil:

08-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Bottom line is TOP COP, maybe if you spent more time at home with your kids, rather than sneeking up on us out on midnights this would not have happened. Yes you are the TOP COP by rank, but as a father you failed ! It all comes around, it's called, " CARMA " :devil:

09-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Really?

I thought it was spelled "karma"?

Maybe if you spent more time pursuing an education instead of worrying about someone else and their family life, you wouldn't sound like such an idiot.

If you are going to insult someone, do it with at least a certain degree of intelligence.
:devil:

09-12-2009, 11:16 PM
If anyone says anything without spewing venom and hate at the administration then they are brownnosers I guess. You call yourself a "cop" but that's just a word you hide behind to excuse your ungrateful cowardly attitude. Are you a real cop??? Are you a real man??? Then why dont you walk up to the chief and tell him what you think. Then you can backhand him in the face to get out your frustrations. You wont do it because the chief is twice the man you want to be and you would end up crawling away with your tail tucked in the vacant area between your skinny legs.
You surely wont walk up to the chief's son and tell him what you think. You wont backhand him across the lips. That 18 year old "kid" would pull your punk card and embarass you. Maybe you slap him in the face. Maybe he grabs you by your greasy hair and drags you down to your knees. Maybe then he punches you square in the throat three times. Maybe then you quit flapping your smelly gums about things you dont understand and cant handle like a man or a real cop. WHY DONT YOU DO IT YOU PUNK??? WHY DONT YOU WALK UP TO HIM AND DO IT I DARE YOU OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO IT IF YOU HAD ANY GUTS YOU PUNK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

You really need to work on your brownnosing. Start by giving him an award. Frankly I think he should get the father of the year award for raising some upstanding citizens.
A burglar, a son you never hear about because dad's too embarrassed to admit he's been in prison most of his life and a third son who was run off from a neighboring agency under suspicious circumstances? "Father of the Year" yeah he's got my vote!

Oh and that "kid' couldn't punch anybody in the throat without spinning himself around and landing flat on his @%%. anyone who has ever seen him can tell something isn't right with him. Doesn't take an m.d. after your name to figure out he looks more like he plays for the other team and he's acting out against daddy for keeping that closet door bolted shut.

09-14-2009, 09:22 PM
sO HOW ABOUT YOU admin GET A LIFE. spelling SEEMS TO BE AN ISSUE. LOOK BEYOND THE SPELLING ADMIN WANT A BE AND LOOK AT THE BIGER PICTURE. This so-called Top Cop is so busy handing out bad conduct punishments to us that he forgot about his own son ! That is spelled SON if you care to look it up !

09-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Raising your kid right takes time and commitment. You can't guarantee what you get but you can definitely imrpove your chances by being involved in their life. Riding around at night trying to catch people effing up and coming to work at five in the morning to play eye spy is more important to top-cop :cop:
Maybe if he had spent some of that time getting his kid involved in sports coaching his team, going to school events hell anything he wouldn't have raised a bunch of f- ups. My kids were playing sports since they were in grade school my wife and I were INVOLVED in what they did and kept them too busy for them to break into anybodys sh&%! It's called being a FATHER.

09-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Typical whiney cop brats.

Criticize the man for not spending enough time with his kid. If he spent more time with his kid, criticize him for not spending enough time at work making your working conditions better.

Cops as a rule are the biggest bunch of hypocritical cry babies in the world....Aventura cops are the cream of the crop in that regard. Do they give in service training on how to be a big whiney ***** over there?

Do you guys ever wonder why the overwhelming majority of todays civilian population hate all of you? Do you even realize that most people hold cops in contempt.

Do you wonder why?

09-22-2009, 04:44 PM
You really need to work on your brownnosing. Start by giving him an award. Frankly I think he should get the father of the year award for raising some upstanding citizens.
A burglar, a son you never hear about because dad's too embarrassed to admit he's been in prison most of his life and a third son who was run off from a neighboring agency under suspicious circumstances? "Father of the Year" yeah he's got my vote!

Like Top Cop or not, perhaps you should get your facts straight before you attack someones character....if for no one else other than yourself.

Bunch of sad people we work with.

10-02-2009, 10:46 PM
What are the facts? I've heard the same back story too a while before this latest one got popped. If you know the truth why not share it with everyone in the classroom?

10-09-2009, 01:08 AM
He has only three sons.

The one in question, the next is currently in the armed forces and the other left police work to start a trucking company somewhere a few years ago.

I dont know any of the kids personally but the two younger ones couldnt possibly have been in prison half their lives and the oldest, the ex cop obviously couldnt have been either.

I cant vouch for the character of any of them but its rumors like this that are complete bullshit. Like the man or hate him, I couldnt care less....but shit, at least be correct about the crap you spout.

10-09-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't agree with bashing the mans child on here, not even sure if you people even work in this Dept. I don't have anything nice to say about the Chief, his lack of leadership skills, his ridiculous decisions, and most of all about the way that he managed to sink morallllll to it's lowest, but leave his kid out of it.

10-09-2009, 01:27 PM
I don't agree with bashing the mans child on here, not even sure if you people even work in this Dept. I don't have anything nice to say about the Chief, his lack of leadership skills, his ridiculous decisions, and most of all about the way that he managed to sink morallllll to it's lowest, but leave his kid out of it.

Talk about a back handed compliment.

copscop
11-05-2009, 04:09 PM
All do reality, the chief should not be held accountable for his 18yo adult son.

As posted before, if his son wants to act like a dumb ass, then let him get burned, but the chief should not get burnt because of it.

Just play fair guys!

04-06-2010, 12:07 AM
He might not be accountable for his kids actions but it sure as shite is a coincidence that they are all a bunch of loooooozerrrrs. As for the kiss azzzzzzz comment above CONFIRMED he has a fourth loser son. Like I said p.o.s. loooooooooozerrrrrrs.

06-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Oh sure just walk up to the man at the helm and tell him the truth ! Right and he will destroy your life, try that one, I dare you. Better yet . slap him and you get arrested for , "Battery". Yup, that's a smooth move, sounds like you need to apply for ," Golden Beach". Pick your battles and wait for the right time, even if it takes years. This head of the Department needs to hold himself to the standard he has held us too ! I am sure if he did he would resign by now ! **** I can understand your discust and I agree, just remember KARMA is a ***** and in time , it will come around his way; either in his professional or private life.

06-14-2011, 02:50 PM
I am not a cop so I don't know but if any of the officers at Aventura had one of their children arrested.....would he hold the officer accountable? Could he hold the officer accountable for their childrens actions even if he wanted to?

You say hold the chief accountable to the same standards he holds you.

That's fair enough. Are we talking about the chiefs actions or his sons?

Has the cheif committed any criminal acts that you would hold him accountable for?

I don't know, it sounds like the previous poster nailed it........sounds like a bunch of whiney cry babies.

06-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Oh god, this crap again?

You idiots complain about a ONLY a 2% pay raise and the chiefs son (which doesnt affect you at all) when other cities are having to lay off their officers. Hollywood just let go of 13 of their cops and the rest of the department just took a 10% pay cut.

You dont deserve your jobs, you ungrateful little nancy boys.

06-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Hollywood PD took 12.5% pay cut in a blink of an eye! Plus the layoffs..

01-09-2014, 08:06 PM
:devil: Bad news on the horizon for ol Stevie :devil:

01-22-2014, 12:36 AM
Hang on Skippy!
You may get to be chief yet; and then what are you going to do when you actually have to do something?
What a JOKE!

01-29-2014, 09:42 AM
Looks like nothing has changed in the 5 years since I left police work.

Aventura still has the biggest nancy boys as cops. I've never seen such a bunch of simpering metrosexual brats with badges.

Can't cut it in the real world....become a cop. Can't cut it as a cop......go to Aventura.

04-18-2014, 02:59 AM
Oh Jim just enjoy the pension that you 54d you're way into and leave police work up to the rest of us. In over 25 years of police work I never met a bigger degenerate than ju.

04-18-2014, 06:48 PM
54d you're way into...... Try taking an English class you dumb ass!!