They must find it difficult...
Those who have taken authority as the truth,
rather than truth as the authority.

- Gerald Massey

05-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Lets bring back CHEATHAM!

05-12-2009, 04:46 AM
I thought about it...
After much thought and insight I believe your an IDIOT. You took the time to sign on to a message board and start a new topic on a quote you found. Your simple mind believes, in some way, a man that hasn't lead anyone, has never stepped onto a battle field, and has based a majority of his writting career and life on the theory that Jesus Christ is mythical being of Egyptian mythology can in some way enlighten me or anyone else on the virtues of leadership.
Maybe a better one for our situation:

"A general is just as good or just as bad as the troops under his command make him."
General Douglas MacArthur

A litlle hint for you; a Police Department is a para-military organization. Save the liberal bull@#$% quotes for ihavevaginitus.com

08-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Hey Guest - I postes on your other ignorant post you made about bringing Cheatham back which he is not even considered a MAN in my book! so I will post again! Check out the link at the bottom of my post!

WOW! You must not know this guy at all. He is a lowlife thief, crooked as they come and a woman beater this guy is THE devil in disguise. Why would you want someone one like that on the Clermont Police force not to mention he didn't even have a high school diploma. He is racist and a liar!

If you want to be near this Bi-Polar freak just go to North Carolina, go hang out with this jerk and let him tear your life apart. Be careful he is like a rattle snake. just when you aren't paying attention he will sink his fangs into you and take everything you know and love.

Apparently you didn't follow the news in 2001-2002. This devil doesn't deserve anything but the worst in life and I hope he pays dearly for all the havoc he has wreaked in his life and others that he has come in contact with.

His name fits him "Cheat"ham that is what he is a "cheater". Funny he is a PI in NC to catch men or women cheating! Boy, he should make a great living off that since he knows the tricks of trade. He has enough practice and experience in that field.

Everyone should be glad he is gone! I am a true believer in Karma and what goes around comes around and I can't wait until it does. It will be a true joy for all the people that he has hurt..mentally & physically.

May his Diabetes and Parkinson’s get the best of him & may he have no peace in his life!
http://archive.dailycommercial.com/archive_results.php
Search Danny Cheatham @ this website and educate yourself on the devil himself

08-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Why would you want a Veitnam era USMC deserter in your police dept. ??? Unless you want cowards who run away when things get hot in the kitchen so you can take the law into your own hands right?

08-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Bring Back CHEATHAM...Bring Back Cheatham...DAnny was the man who kept Clermont clean and safe!

08-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Bring Back CHEATHAM...Bring Back Cheatham...DAnny was the man who kept Clermont clean and safe!

Cheatham was as crooked as the day is long.........he did all the dirty work for the city manager, but i hear closed door meetings are being done by the council on Wayne so lets all hope his days are numbered and Clermont will become a real police department and not the joke that departments across the state see us as.

08-19-2009, 04:21 AM
Clermont will become a real police department and not the joke that departments across the state see us as.

You guys will ALWAYS be a joke to Central Florida law enforcement, with or without Danny Cheatham.

08-19-2009, 04:35 PM
LoL @ Guest. I bet that is the SOB Danny Cheatham!

08-19-2009, 06:51 PM
LoL @ Guest. I bet that is the SOB Danny Cheatham!

BINGO we have a WINNER!

08-19-2009, 11:49 PM
[quote="NOt a fan of Cheatham":2mykmg4q]Clermont will become a real police department and not the joke that departments across the state see us as.

You guys will ALWAYS be a joke to Central Florida law enforcement, with or without Danny Cheatham.[/quote:2mykmg4q]

F off and start your own forum...........At least Clermonts chief does not dig young boys!!!!

08-20-2009, 04:23 AM
Yeah..... Clermont's chief is Wayne Saunders <-----college frat marijuana dealer!

08-20-2009, 12:07 PM
[quote="NOt a fan of Cheatham":2ys2mm7j]Clermont will become a real police department and not the joke that departments across the state see us as.

You guys will ALWAYS be a joke to Central Florida law enforcement, with or without Danny Cheatham.

F off and start your own forum...........At least Clermonts chief does not dig young boys!!!![/quote:2ys2mm7j]

Check LCSO.ORG and go to LCSO News and go to Dare essay contest, who's the only one Borders has his hands on....................I rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Yeah..... Clermont's chief is Wayne Saunders <-----college frat marijuana dealer!

We are hopeful Wayne's days are numbered.........

Okaloosa Mounty are you former CPD?, it sounds like you have some inside knowledge of this scumbag.

08-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Wow, what come backs you Clermont boys have. You fall back on the good ol "gay sheriff" routine. Why don't the six of you guys go cut some traffic tickets and leave the real policework to us.

08-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Wow, what come backs you Clermont boys have. You fall back on the good ol "gay sheriff" routine. Why don't the six of you guys go cut some traffic tickets and leave the real policework to us.

You must be one of the boys............now wipe your chin off!

08-22-2009, 06:45 PM
I work for LCSO and I have nothing but good things to say about clermont. The turd that says he's a deputy is a moron. Get a f*cking life. We are all doing the same job.

08-22-2009, 06:49 PM

We make more money than you for doing the same job LOL. SUCKS TO BE YOU lol lol lol :lol:
:snicker: :snicker:
:devil:

08-22-2009, 07:13 PM
I work for LCSO and I have nothing but good things to say about clermont. The turd that says he's a deputy is a moron. Get a f*cking life. We are all doing the same job.

Thanks......

08-23-2009, 04:15 AM

The jail does not count as a "deputy" ****weed. Now go do a cell count!

08-23-2009, 11:44 AM

The jail does not count as a "deputy" ****weed. Now go do a cell count!

sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder, are you one that is overweight hanging out out the 7-11 eatin donuts and getting pi$$ed when a call comes out in your zone? or maybe you are upset that your Sheriff doesn't come up and put his arm around you or give that little pat on the rear, either way whatever your problem is, you should not be wearing a star or any other type of a badge, so get over your problem and F off. It just hit me you are mad that your assigned to Minneola?

08-27-2009, 03:41 AM
It just hit me you are mad that your assigned to Minneola?

Not assigned to Minneola but I can promise you that's better than your chickens*h*i*t agency.

08-27-2009, 10:54 AM
It just hit me you are mad that your assigned to Minneola?

Not assigned to Minneola but I can promise you that's better than your chickens*h*i*t agency.

as a cop in clermont i could not agree more..............clermont is the worst agency in florida probably in the US but it pays the bills. way to many kiss a$$ 90% are lazy as hell and could not solve a crime unless it happen in front of them some are so scared that they run the other way

08-28-2009, 04:54 PM

We are hopeful Wayne's days are numbered.........

Okaloosa Mounty are you former CPD?, it sounds like you have some inside knowledge of this scumbag.

No, but I was a USAF reserve supervisor to a former CPD officer, but I've heard all about "the great state of Clermont" long before I met him. Pensacola P.D. officers and of course our USAF reserve commander, whose full time job was the head of FDLE's CJST board, are all fully aware of what's been going on in Clermont. You'd be surprised just how many people across our state know of and hate Danny Cheatham, Wayne Saunders and Pool. There's a reason why you'll never see those three travel through P-cola, Avon Park, Panama City, Valparaiso, Ft Walton Beach, Okaloosa County, Walton County, City of Waldo and especially not your local neighbor Groveland. I will tell you for some reason most people are not forthcoming with telling you why they dislike these guys or the city for that matter, but it appears to me that there's history that goes back to before Eatonville and Ocoee were founded.

I'm affraid Clermont's bad rep spans the entire state.