PDA

View Full Version : Gone

05-04-2009, 07:30 PM
From what I understand one useless officer has turned in his two weeks notice and that is such good news. Know if only a few more would do the same thing Clermont Police Department will rise as a supreme department.

05-05-2009, 10:07 PM
From what I understand one useless officer has turned in his two weeks notice and that is such good news. Know if only a few more would do the same thing Clermont Police Department will rise as a supreme department.
It will be even more supreme when they fire all the inbred banjo-players who have poor spelling and grammar.

05-13-2009, 10:30 PM

Supreme department..........WTF.......... It is possible, but until the city manager stops pulling the strings and allows a chief to come into the department and have faith in his or her troops nothing will change. Stop listening to the ones who do nothing but spread rumors......MM BJ two of the biggest ones. Administration wonders why morale is bad, it's not the supervisors, IT IS YOU...........listening to what the A** Kissers are telling you, and taking it as the gospel.

05-14-2009, 12:38 PM
You are pathetic, you wanna talk $hit but don't have the balls to even sign your name. You are probably one of those who like to blame others who come to work and do what they are supposed to, support the administration and earn something. Instead, you are disgruntled, trash talk and blame others for what you don't get due to your poor performance.
Hopefully you will be one of the ones who is gone soon because that will help to make this place better.
Grow a set and come see me
BJ

05-15-2009, 12:13 AM
You are pathetic, you wanna talk $hit but don't have the balls to even sign your name. You are probably one of those who like to blame others who come to work and do what they are supposed to, support the administration and earn something. Instead, you are disgruntled, trash talk and blame others for what you don't get due to your poor performance.
Hopefully you will be one of the ones who is gone soon because that will help to make this place better.
Grow a set and come see me
BJ

Damn did the froggie touch a nerve?
If I come and see you it is most likely you will run and tell on me. I do not believe Iam blaming others what I stated on here was that you and MM are the ones who talk $hit about everyone else, then run down the hallway and tell something you half a$$ heard. Why? Who knows maybe it makes you feel like a taller man. By the way most would love to support the administration but how do you support an administration that listens to people like you and the criminals. Administration only supports the folks who do nothing or the brown nosers. In the words of my ole grandpappy...I was lookin for a job when I found this one!

PS: I noticed the time you posted. Are you not suppose to be on company time and not worrying what someone is saying on LEOAFFAIRS maybe that explains why CID does not solve very many crimes.

05-17-2009, 07:27 PM
that's pretty funny, but if you weren't hiding I am sure we'd have quite a lot to discuss about your quality of work

07-03-2009, 07:36 PM
and what lies would you make up BJ?

07-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Its people like Brent Joyner, John Johnson, Steve Graham and to many more to list that have no business being in law enforcement. All are phony to the badge. Hey JJ wonder why not one person has a positive thing to say about you, you are a disgrace to the badge. Heres one for you Jeremy Kevitt every word that comes out of his mouth is nothing but a lie. Mike McMaster what a joke.

07-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Its people like Brent Joyner, John Johnson, Steve Graham and to many more to list that have no business being in law enforcement. All are phony to the badge. Hey JJ wonder why not one person has a positive thing to say about you, you are a disgrace to the badge. Heres one for you Jeremy Kevitt every word that comes out of his mouth is nothing but a lie. Mike McMaster what a joke.

Ghost what you said is so true=McMaster is a part time employee sets his own hours kisses arse like no other=Joyner's right behind him but he's such a little man he can not get in there to get his kisses=Johnson talks sheet about everyone to anyone that makes him such a great supervisor=Graham is nothing more then a puppet for Chief Saunders=Kevitt is job scared since his talkin with Welch=Flush the CPD down the toilet=then move over to city hall and flush Wayne and Joe.

07-06-2009, 03:08 AM
Has McMaster forgot how to drive a car? Is that why he needs to be driven everywhere by his chauffer JG. What about plain clothed sworn driving marked units to go to lunch? Is it that much of a savings to take a city car? Why does DR sit in the squad room or dispatch most of the time? Im thinking JJ lets that go because he would rather her not be in the public view.Or might it be because RC and MM can't get out from behind their desks either?Hey MS are you finally realizing that your sucking up was pointless?Everyone is disposable.Odd too how JJ just got out of probation and now the Chief is MIA and JJ is running the show with his hench men BJ & MM hanging out his arse.I guess its a good thing that BJ & MM have a life outside of work. It would be a very tight fit in those speedos while JJ is riding his tri-cycle around town on his day off with the police radio spying on people.
No one at this department claimed to be a genius but if you treat people like they are stupid and with disrespect expect to get the same right back.

07-30-2009, 01:21 AM
that's pretty funny, but if you weren't hiding I am sure we'd have quite a lot to discuss about your quality of work

Quality of work..................what about the eval you just got!!!!!!!!!!!

08-03-2009, 03:42 AM
I guess the year before I left, I was pretty low key, I don't think I was "useless" I still came in on-time, and did the basic function of my job. The good news is, since January, I have made $78,000 with the most sales of the year, just coming around. Best of all, I don't have to worry about sitting infront of the computer, trying to think of BS to spew. I still think of you guys, and hope that things will get better for yawl. I pray, really I do, that things will come about full circle and the wrongs will be made right. I found this blog, after getting a concerning phone call from one of the officers, about the skeletal remains found on the Pool property. I googled it and this was the 4th or 5th thing that popped up. Funny enough, today I recieved a call from channel 9 asking to do interview. Alot of yawl knew and heard me say time and time again way that property was sold to the city. I have mentioned several times in the past about the tip I recieved in the second year I was employed that the Pools killed somone and buried them on that property. I actually intiated a case on it and did a few interviews, and I know from the interviews, past and current employees knew about it. Things are gonna come to the top, the truth will work its way out. Heads will roll, I have preached, now let come to past. I guess my prayers might even be answered. For the person that wrote the statement above, I wish you the best. Nothing makes me more happy then spending more time with my family, and not having to put up with the turmoil yawl face on daily basis.

Best of Luck,
Mike Strong
Strongside Arms, OWNER that has a soound MIND.

08-03-2009, 03:53 AM
Well put Mike. You are right you weren't "useless". I wish you and your now larger family luck.

08-05-2009, 11:42 PM
I guess the year before I left, I was pretty low key, I don't think I was "useless" I still came in on-time, and did the basic function of my job. The good news is, since January, I have made $78,000 with the most sales of the year, just coming around. Best of all, I don't have to worry about sitting infront of the computer, trying to think of BS to spew. I still think of you guys, and hope that things will get better for yawl. I pray, really I do, that things will come about full circle and the wrongs will be made right. I found this blog, after getting a concerning phone call from one of the officers, about the skeletal remains found on the Pool property. I googled it and this was the 4th or 5th thing that popped up. Funny enough, today I recieved a call from channel 9 asking to do interview. Alot of yawl knew and heard me say time and time again way that property was sold to the city. I have mentioned several times in the past about the tip I recieved in the second year I was employed that the Pools killed somone and buried them on that property. I actually intiated a case on it and did a few interviews, and I know from the interviews, past and current employees knew about it. Things are gonna come to the top, the truth will work its way out. Heads will roll, I have preached, now let come to past. I guess my prayers might even be answered. For the person that wrote the statement above, I wish you the best. Nothing makes me more happy then spending more time with my family, and not having to put up with the turmoil yawl face on daily basis.

Best of Luck,
Mike Strong
Strongside Arms, OWNER that has a soound MIND.

Mike,
First and foremost congrats on the shop and family. now with that being said it was not that you were low key you realized that no one in the pd wanted you to be a COP all they have ever wanted is report takers or A$$ KISSERS not somebody thats gonna rock the boat and actually do the right thing like put criminals where they belong. I will not even list names we all know who they are and what they are..........you should do the interview with channel 9 in case you are curious I now have a copy of the information report that you completed on 04/08/06. from what i see no one in CID did much of a follow up or if they were even allowed to. I to heard the rumor of a body being buried on that property not from just the halls of the pd but old timers that have been in clermont for years will tell ya how crooked these and past citys leaders are. i often wondered why right after that purchase the city and the pd was so gung ho to keep people off that piece of land that was bought by taxpayer money. just think one of our fellow officers lost his job over this land for not doing as told and we all know who that was. i hope this thing comes to a head and people see how corrupt clermont has been for years.they need to dig into the old regime of the pd and city hall because i am almost sure some still work for the city. for the idiot that wrote the quote about being useless i am almost certain that same person sits in the pd all day long kissing the chiefs back side and does nothing so i would say he knows the term useless pretty darn well. now that others are involved in the removal of these bones clermont will not be able to cover up anything as they have done for years. i do know for a fact that they sure do not want media attention over this. i am curious as to whether the fake cop with the fake GED was somehow involved in this but right now that is only my own curiousity. i am also curious as to the rumors that the fake cop who was never charged with a crime really does live on the current city managers property in another state just wondering on a message board. keep in mind everyone thought that the buried body was a rumor to. with that being typed i am outta here Mike take care former brother in blue.

08-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Bring Back Danny Cheatham! He was the MAN!

08-07-2009, 01:19 PM
WOW! You must not know this guy at all. He is a lowlife thief, crooked as they come and a woman beater this guy is THE devil in disguise. Why would you want someone one like that on the Clermont Police force not to mention he didn't even have a high school diploma. He is racist and a liar!
If you want to be near him just go to North Carolina, go hang out with this jerk!

Apparently you didn't follow the news in 2001-2002. This devil doesn't deserve anything but the worst in life and I hope he pays dearly for all the havoc he has wreaked in his life and others that he has come in contact with.

His name fits him "Cheat"ham that is what he is. Funny he is a PI in NC to catch men or women cheating! Boy, he should make a great living off that since he knows the tricks of trade. He has enough practice and expirence in that field.

Everyone should be glad he is gone! I am a true believer in Karma and what goes around comes around and I can't wait until it does. It will be a true joy for all the people that he has hurt..metally & physially.

May his Diabetes and Parkinsons get the best of him & may he have no peace in his life!
http://archive.dailycommercial.com/archive_results.php
Search Danny Cheatham @ this website and educate yourself on the devil himself!

flamethrower
08-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Back on the "bones" subject, anybody going out to dig up the rest of the bodies?