PDA

View Full Version : Illegal workers in jail

05-02-2009, 03:59 PM
How can the Sheriff allow illegal immagrints to work in his jail ? No green cards,no job. U.S.A. U.S.A. :lol: I'am talking about the Kitchen workers.

05-02-2009, 09:29 PM
How about the office cleaning crew? They don't speak English either?

05-02-2009, 10:52 PM
In reality, they are some of the hardest workers around, and are paid pennies for it.

05-03-2009, 03:17 PM
In reality, they are some of the hardest workers around, and are paid pennies for it.
A little proffesional courtesy please. We are paid pennies too.

05-03-2009, 03:40 PM

True, but not exactly the hardest workers. Try $10-$20 a day smart ass.

05-04-2009, 11:16 AM

True, but not exactly the hardest workers. Try $10-$20 a day smart ass.
Did I hit a sore spot wizard? I guess you are disconnected from reality up there on the second floor. I am still waiting for you to donate your paycheck for our overtime fund. You should feel guilty anyway for stealing a paycheck for so long. I would save those tissues.

05-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Wait a minute, are they currently working for Tom Knight? Isnt he the same sheriff who was gonna rid Sarasota of illegal immigrants from his jail? Oh, maybe he meant just the prisoners, but would still employee them?

Sorry, your golden boy isnt so golden!

05-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Knights favorite food is Tacos. Those illegal workers wont be touched. :mrgreen:

05-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Illegal? What makes you think they are illegal? Is it the fact that they are Hispanic? If so, you need to think again. They are more than likely just hispanic people who will work for much less than some of the non-minority unemployed people.
They will work cheaper, and don't complain. They are just happy to be working, and able to help support their family.
And before you say something stupid, such as me being Mexican or the like, I'm not. I am a white deputy that does not think all hispanics that will work for much less pay than us are Illegal immigrants.

05-05-2009, 02:32 PM
There are no less than 3 workers in that kitchen who are illegal. No paper work for being in this country. I dont make the laws Dep. Dawg. I state facts. If you want to defend illegal workers you have that right.

05-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Illegal? What makes you think they are illegal? Is it the fact that they are Hispanic? If so, you need to think again. They are more than likely just hispanic people who will work for much less than some of the non-minority unemployed people.
They will work cheaper, and don't complain. They are just happy to be working, and able to help support their family.
And before you say something stupid, such as me being Mexican or the like, I'm not. I am a white deputy that does not think all hispanics that will work for much less pay than us are Illegal immigrants.
Professional Courtesy. We are on the same pay scale.

05-10-2009, 03:04 PM
There are no less than 3 workers in that kitchen who are illegal. No paper work for being in this country. I dont make the laws Dep. Dawg. I state facts. If you want to defend illegal workers you have that right.

If you have the real inside scoop why don't you point it out to admin so they can correct it? I am fairly sure that even our kitchen workers go through a background investigation before being hired. If you know some law is being intentionally violated by our admin why don't you drop a dime to the feds and get them involved? But of course if you are just trying to stir up crap and making false accusations then you wouldn't want to file a real complaint and expose yourself to making a false report to LE.

Weasels like you make the rest of us sick!

05-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Charges have been filed. The present Sheriff is well aware of it. The only thing that truley makes you sick is the fact that you met your wife in that same kitchen. :cop: :cop:

05-13-2009, 01:28 AM
Charges have been filed. The present Sheriff is well aware of it. The only thing that truley makes you sick is the fact that you met your wife in that same kitchen. :cop: :cop:

Another accusation of charges filed! Against who? Since you have all the inside info I am sure you can tell us. Of course you could be making it all up just to try and get elected on your 4th time around.

MOD 576
05-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Post deleted.

MOD 576