PDA

View Full Version : The GOB's Girl Scout Initiative!

05-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Ha! Ha! I can't make these things up in my sleep. I guess the administration must of just finished a " I SMOKED ,BUT DIDN'T INHALE!" G.O.B. meeting when they came up with this brain storming idea. I can't believe that this Circus led department has belittled officers to participate in a Girl Scout cookie sale approach to gather tips for murder's and guns! Another great News-Press story printed April 30th, 2009 Title: "FORT MYERS POLICE TO GO DOOR TO DOOR FOR POLICE TIPS" Fort Myers police this afternoon will be going door-to-door in an effort to drum up tips regarding some of the recent murders and other crimes that remain unsolved.
Officers will be providing residents with brochures to educate them on how to call police, how to make an anonymous tip and alleviate fears sometimes associated with reporting a crime.“It’s a good opportunity for officers to make contact with the community in a relaxed environment,” Chief Doug Baker said. “And it’s important for officers to have a better understanding of the community and the people they serve.
First , and foremost I want to know how many pamphlets did the GOB"s hand out? How many pamphlets did the NAACP convict James Mathis hand out? How many did the organization FOR CITIZENS FOR A BETTER FT. MYERS 30 year old momma's boy Anthony Thomas hand out? How about PIERCE BAIL BONDS, councilman Streets, and councilman Simms? The answer is undoubtedly NONE! I'm wondering during the contacts if the FT. Myers Police Department 's new greeting was used? I'm sure it went something like this.
HI Shamiqua ! I'M OFFICER BLAH BLAH FROM THE FT. MYERS G.O.B. RINGLING, AND BARNUM & BAILEY POLICE DEPARTMENT! I'M HERE AS PART OF THE CHIEF BAKER COOKIES FOR MURDER AND GUNS TIPS INITIATIVE! I took this from a post from the Newspress. SHAMIQUA REPLIES: "Well Po Po !" "Yeah We Know Dontrell Done Spoke Wif Dontavious and Shamar and Day Herd Dat Quintasia Knows Someone Who Dun Did It." OFFICER BLAH BLAH RESPONDS:OH THANK YOU SHAMIQUA FOR ALL THAT C.I.A. INTEL THAT YOU PROVIDED! FOR YOUR GREAT PARTICIPATION, I HAVE ALL KINDS OF COOKIES FOR YOU ! I HAVE THIN MINTS,CARAMEL DELIGHTS,PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I HAVE SHORTBREAD COOKIES! OH YEAH SHAMIQUA , IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COOKIES I HAVE "STOP THE VIOLENCE " WRISTBANDS FOR YOU! SHAMIQUA DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR ME TO DO AN F.I.R. CARD ON YOU? How's that for a scenario based FMPD training session. Next thing we'll be handing out applications, and how long before the City asks us to start handing out masks for the SWINE FLU.
Let's review the excerpts from this story. "officers will be providing residents with brochures to educate them on how to call police." Good grief we're in the business of educating people on how to call police ? Come on now, how pathetic has Ft. Myers become? Trust me , they know how to call police when they want to screw a cop! Let me educate the GOB's look up the signal 175's for a supervisor calls on your N.A.S.A. COMSTAT chart! CHIEF BAKER QUOTES: “It’s a good opportunity for officers to make contact with the community in a relaxed environment,” A relaxed environment, HMMMMMM? A relaxed environment would be drinking some Hennessey, puffing on some gars, and POP POPPIN some Ak-47 rounds off for some cherry on top thrills! Second Chief Baker quote : “And it’s important for officers to have a better understanding of the community and the people they serve." I have an idea for you Sir! I thinks its important for the Chief to handle endless calls for service , with no more then seven cops on a shift, so that you can better understand better organizational skills to make sure cops go home to their families at the end of their shift. Let's end this post on good note! Where's the HANNAH MONTANA post? What's the matter Miley , you can't handle the heat? OMG UMM LIKE DUUHHHHH! Oh how the self perceived know it all has fallen, welcome back to the road! I knew it was only a matter of time before you and Lt. Rejectivity butted heads. I hear the one- trick pony policy writing Lt., has a new mysterious , ride along gal? Any guesses ? SEE NO EVIL , HEAR NO EVIL .

05-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Ha! Ha! I can't make these things up in my sleep... Trust me , they know how to call police when they want to screw a cop! ... I hear the one- trick pony policy writing Lt., has a new mysterious , ride along gal?

Teh dun hafta call complainings in no mo on dem officahs, we gona start sendn out dem secret sqwirels po po do-girls ta folla u officah grunts arund and drum up complaints fo usin thems impropa greetsings!!

Free stop the violenzs pens wit each complainings signed on dem officahs...

05-01-2009, 02:25 PM
You guys are a bunch of racist iddiots and you should be ashamed to wear the badge (even if you are retired)! If you don't like working at FMPD, quit! If you are retired from FMPD, stay retired! Just because you post on this site utilizing an alias, people know who you are! Your same comments can be used against you in judicial/civil proceedings. 40cal, I'm sure someone has made a complaint agaist you in the past. Althought it may have been unfounded, your same comments on this site can hurt you!

jjc
05-01-2009, 06:48 PM
You guys are a bunch of racist iddiots and you should be ashamed to wear the badge (even if you are retired)! If you don't like working at FMPD, quit! If you are retired from FMPD, stay retired! Just because you post on this site utilizing an alias, people know who you are! Your same comments can be used against you in judicial/civil proceedings. 40cal, I'm sure someone has made a complaint agaist you in the past. Althought it may have been unfounded, your same comments on this site can hurt you!

What part of 40cal's post was racist?

05-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Dont not worry about these sissy boys being spineless racist. I bet these are the scary ones who hate going north because they are afraid of dem blacks and hispanics.
So go ahead and and stay south and mess with bosephus and bartholemew (who you will find in dunbar picking up the lovely moesha and shontavia) aint that black poontang a lovely thang.
DUNBAR PRESERVE :ALIVE AND STILL GOING STRONG

05-04-2009, 03:57 PM
A March 11, 2009 New York Times article, reports that the trial in the State Supreme Court in Brooklyn of a man accused of carrying a loaded gun rested on the credibility of an arresting officer who was subject to cross-examination based upon the content of his Facebook page on the internet. The officer had listed his mood one day as [quote] devious [unquote] and posted a status on his Facebook page that he was watching the movie Training Day in order [quote] to brush up on proper police procedure [unquote].

While the officer's posted comment that the movie Training Day was a good lesson in police procedure was a joke, it did not play out that way in front of the jury. The defense attorney was able to use the officer's public postings to paint a picture of an overly aggressive officer willing to bend the rules. It was a simple gun case in which the defense was that the officer planted the gun. Because the arresting officer's credibility was successfully impeached using this information from his Facebook page, the defendant was acquitted in what should have been a simple one-day trial leading to a quick guilty verdict.

05-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Hey Rebeltrash, You ain't so trashy! You speak the truth, Man! Rebel, as you may not be aware of, I'm running for mayor of DUNBAR-PERSERVE. I would like for you to stand up holding that rebel flag pointed to the sky; and wave it side-to-side...like the rednecks did for Barrack during his campaign, and repeat after me: "DeeZNuts for Mayor!" ...I do love you brotha for standing up for the less fortunate citizens here in newly formed.. Dubar-Perserve.. On a serious note, It's goes to show us all that groups, such as Rebeltrash, do stands up for what is right. By the way, Key Low-low- says Hi!
Dont not worry about these sissy boys being spineless racist. I bet these are the scary ones who hate going north because they are afraid of dem blacks and hispanics.
So go ahead and and stay south and mess with bosephus and bartholemew (who you will find in dunbar picking up the lovely moesha and shontavia) aint that black poontang a lovely thang.
DUNBAR PRESERVE :ALIVE AND STILL GOING STRONG

05-05-2009, 02:29 PM
I guess Lt. WeezleNuts, and his Kathy Bates "MISERY" multiple personalities are back to their old tricks coming on the site with multiple screen names to give himself a pat on the back. Do you think I'm afraid of civil litigation , please bring it my way.I'm set to destroy liberal losers like WeezleNuts, City council, and GOB's. You see when you tell the truth , they start producing articles from the most liberal newspaper in country the New York Times ,trying to scare you off. New York times has been an Anti-Cops Newspaper for years, of course Idiots like WeezleNuts don't explain their liberal biased view ,because he' still suffering from rebel flag syndrome from his Avon Park days. The paper that has millions of potential customers, but due to radical views , and biased stories they can't sell newspapers. They're asking for bail-out money, and asking their employees to take a 5% pay cut. Speaking of pay cuts , kudos to Sam Cook for exposing Liberal Humprey for the fraud that he is. Cook's story is a perfect example for why the union should be fighting for street cop's salaries. Humphrey earns $84,083 a year while the city's councilmen make $32,629. According to the city charter, an elected official's salary can't be decreased after his election or during his term of office. William Mitchell, who became city manager in 2007, earns $170,102, and Mr. Mitchell now has an assistant city manager making $94,000. Yet we have some city council members, who were forcing the chief to make us log in mileage because some council members are overly concerned about how much money F.M.P.D. is wasting on fuel. This is liberalism at its finest. The city manager , and mayor want to limit cop's and firefighters salaries, but cutting money out of their pocket's is off limits. The problem is when you challenge liberal ruled regimes , your called a racist. This is what liberals do when they have no substantive argument like WeezleNuts ,they play the race card. My post simply represents many citizens contacts that I've come across in Dunbar. Not all, probably 8 out of every 10. Its called becoming a product of my exterior working environment. Any officer who says they have never come across that type of scenario I laid out in my post is a straight up liar.That is the problem these days , you have to be politically correct , and instead of just saying it the way it is. I've come across some hard working middle class black families in Dunbar who complain about being suffocated by outrages city taxes,section eight housing ,and most of the criminal element section eight housing brings with it. Unfortunately contacts with these hard working folks are few and far between. Weezlenuts and his stunt double No- Nutz believe in the ACLU fighting for minority constitutional rights , until its a cop like me who goes against their liberal agenda. I have the same right of freedom of speech and right to due-process just like any other citizen does. You think just because I work for the FMPD Kool -Aide squad all of sudden I'm not protected by the Constitution. All of this pursuit chatter makes me laugh. I read some post that how would you feel if you chased somebody for no tag light , and in the process you get into traffic crash killing an innocent family of four. Let me tell you something , I'm not going to feel any better if I pursue a vehicle for a forcible felony, and get into an accident and kill an innocent family of four either. I like to see how the liberal state of New Jersey is going to prove criminal intent on this trooper? I'm sure this trooper just came into work that day, and said I'm going to get into pursuit today, and kill innocent civilians in the process. That's the problem these days the cops are the bad guys, and the criminals have all the rights. The problem for this New Jersey trooper is that is he going to be faced with a jury made up of some of the most liberal citizens in the country outside of California. We all have seen , and heard supervisors ramming you a new one about doing F.I.R. 's writing tickets, and all the other quota style crap they want you to do . Then the street cop goes out and does what they want, but then a complaint comes in ,and they turn their backs on you in hurry just to save their own behind. These GOB's spout all this crap about stats , but they don't want to defend you when gray area comes into play. That's the same problem with the Federal fight against Terrorism . These Liberals want Federal Law Enforcement to gather information from Terrorists by playing Scrabble with them . Water boarding, and face grabbing is torture, but what do you call terrorists hijacking four planes ramming them into buildings and killing thousands of people? What's this called by liberals a game of Wheel of Fortune ? I find it interesting how liberals find Water boarding , and Face grabbing during interrogations as torture, but yet believe late term abortions done without any medical justification as Okay! In closing the only News channel to go with police ,and report the reaction of the citizens to the GOB Girl Scout Initiative was Fox 4 News. Fox 4 News reporter Pooja Lodhia produced the following news report April 30th, 2009:

Down the streets, up the stairs, and onto porches and driveways.* Fort Myers Police are going door to door, looking for tips they say will make the city's neighborhoods safer."That's why we exist - for them," Lieutenant Jim Mulligan explained.The police department has*seven homicides to solve, and four of them are within walking distance of The Harlem Lakes neighborhood.* But nobody there is talking, even with a*$5000 reward for information that leads to an arrest, a $1000 cash bounty for turning in illegal firearms, and a completely anonymous tip system."If people aren't willing to call and they aren't willing to help themselves," Mulligan told me.* "We can only do so much when we're out here."None of the dozen people*I talked to in the Harlem Lakes area would talk on camera, but off-camera, they told me no amount of money will convince them to talk.*Here are a few things they said:"When you see your cousin's head shot off, you learn to shut your mouth.""I mind my own business because*I know what's best for me.""Would you snitch on your cousin? Your brother? Your sister? We're all related out here."Attitudes police officers are hoping to turn around, one person at a time.
I wondering if poster "Ashamed" is going to call Fox 4 News reporter Pooja Lodhia a racist? Sounds like she's just reporting on what type of interaction she experienced with dunbar citizens? Sounds the same as my post, just with a little more emphasis on political correctness! I just have one last thing to say to Chief Baker, WeezleNuts and they're Kool Aide drinkers " ANYONE WANT SOME THIN MINT COOKIES?" Hear No Evil , See No Evil!