PDA

View Full Version : Summer Training

04-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say, the PBA reps SUCK except for H.R. and we should vote them all out. Our PD is going down in flames, and the majority of the brass is a mess, besides J.C. Is it that hard for our fearless leader to send some info down to the troops about anything at all? No communication, no leadership, no love.

Enjoy the last few weeks of school, and be prepared to even do more work for less come next year. I cant wait to see how many Officers we lose this summer, but thank goodness we have 17 Sgt.'s on the road, 20 Majors and Commanders, I dont know what I would do if I didnt get an email every 2 weeks advising me on the OT pay period.

Wait till you get moved for no legitimate reason like K.M. or J.L. And I am sure your outlook will change. Save a life one summer, get sent out west the next.

05-01-2009, 11:46 PM
You are not the brightest SRO for sure. 16 sgts as one been out for months. 10 Commanders and Majors not 20, but you are another one that hides in the corner, talks crap about the Dept, and you sure don't lets the FACTS interfere with your BS tale.

05-04-2009, 06:22 PM
your an idiot, and hide behind your computer as well. OHH wow, you can count, and I am sure you are one of the overweight out of shape guys, who couldnt hack it anywhere else, you coware to the Chief so you can keep your stripes and your cush job and pawn off all your calls on to the guys in your zone. We know you you are, we know who both of you are.

05-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Does everybody know that certain people in this Department are still getting OVERTIME! Guess where they work.
If you said the DAC then you are correct. While the rest of us are being forced to FLEX it.
PBA where are you now. Look into it you will find out.