PDA

View Full Version : SOMETHING EVIL THIS WAY COMES

04-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Someone is setting the department so he can keep pulling the strings, like a puppet-master. Someone, despite his denials, wants to be the CITY MANAGER and it sounds like he's bringing in a REALLY GOOD BUDDY and setting him to take his spot on the mountain-top.

I think this is how he's going to do it and what is about to happen:

1) Someone who used to be @ TPD and was the Chief at Seminole is being looked at to come in as a Captain for PCPD (* He is a big buddy with Billy McDaniel so, if my math is correct, he is being put in a position to be the next PCPD Chief) WHICH MAKES COMPLETE SENSE, BECAUSE "BIRDS OF A FEATHER..." For those of you who think you can trust the top of the pyramid, it's because he's kept you when you should have been fired and/or promoted you because you've kept confidence with and supported him when he was completely in the wrong and dishonet. If that's the case, then good for you!

For those that know they can't trust "The Leadership" because of a myriad of reasons, hear me now and believe me later. The word is that the new Captain is also getting his son hired, who could not get hired w/ TPD and was "Let Go...." from Seminole, which is amazing when one of the worst officers I ever met got promoted to Sergeant w/ them in a very short time. Let's see if this doesn't come true......

04-30-2009, 12:52 AM
Someone is setting the department so he can keep pulling the strings, like a puppet-master. Someone, despite his denials, wants to be the CITY MANAGER and it sounds like he's bringing in a REALLY GOOD BUDDY and setting him to take his spot on the mountain-top.

I think this is how he's going to do it and what is about to happen:

1) Someone who used to be @ TPD and was the Chief at Seminole is being looked at to come in as a Captain for PCPD (* He is a big buddy with Billy McDaniel so, if my math is correct, he is being put in a position to be the next PCPD Chief) WHICH MAKES COMPLETE SENSE, BECAUSE "BIRDS OF A FEATHER..." For those of you who think you can trust the top of the pyramid, it's because he's kept you when you should have been fired and/or promoted you because you've kept confidence with and supported him when he was completely in the wrong and dishonet. If that's the case, then good for you!

For those that know they can't trust "The Leadership" because of a myriad of reasons, hear me now and believe me later. The word is that the new Captain is also getting his son hired, who could not get hired w/ TPD and was "Let Go...." from Seminole, which is amazing when one of the worst officers I ever met got promoted to Sergeant w/ them in a very short time. Let's see if this doesn't come true...... If your math is correct about the Chief, he is a great cop. He is well thought of at TPD and is well respected. I think we should hold the gossip. This could be a good thing.