PDA

View Full Version : B. Carefuall around brown

04-24-2009, 10:47 PM
did he work for LCSO at one point?

04-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Bobby is not a person to be trusted. He will spend most of his time up in Duke's office on the third floor.

04-26-2009, 04:44 PM
bobby is a hell of a cop..should have never left ..and really should stay at lcso..stop the hating..BOBBY PLEASE STAY AT LCSO! :evil:

04-27-2009, 01:05 AM
bobby is a hell of a cop..should have never left ..and really should stay at lcso..stop the hating..BOBBY PLEASE STAY AT LCSO! :evil:

Yeah he was great. I don't think so, wake up, obviously you never worked with him. Please keep him at LCSO .....we don't need another anthony thomas. Check with Lehman if you have any questions.

04-27-2009, 02:28 AM
It is sad that someone would opened their mouth and make such comment as to Brown not being trusted. Shammee on that person.47
Bobby is not a person to be trusted. He will spend most of his time up in Duke's office on the third floor.

04-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Yea I think this punk is still working at LCSO until he comes back to FMPD to stir some more crap up. All of you none minorite Officers should really watch your backs around him.

keepitreal
04-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Bobby is a stand up guy and the negative comments are wrong and undeserving. Farve is a misguided individual who will not and could not ever be the caliber of cop that Bobbie is. Howthehell is just a punk and coward, if you had something to say to Bobbie or about him, be a man and say it to him. Howthehell come out of the closet. I and a hell of others would bet their last dollar Bobbie would not be afraid to tell you what he thaugt of you face to face, so have the courage and do the same.

Bobbie tells it like is and he's fair. Bobbie does not care if your black, white or any other race when it comes to committing a racial act agaisnt someone of a different race, he stands up, how about you?. If he saw another officer disrespecting you he would stand up and defend you no matter what. Howthehell you sound kinda raciest yourself and i think everyone should be on the look out for you and individuals like you, because you are the true enemy and who gives cops a bad name.

Bobbie does not care what one thinks of him and the ones who chooses to bash him are just as guilt as Lehman, who knows what he did was wrong and he was not man enough to admit his wrong doings. Compare Bobbie's record to yours Howthehell and Farve, i bet yours don't even come close. Bobbie gets the job done and i am looking forward to him coming back. Stop being haters and start working together, we do not need any more bad cops; I hope the two of you (Howthehell & Farve) are not to far gone yet, there still might be hope for you.

Farve if you really knew Bobbie, you would have not posted your comments. Farve, your comment only shows you do not know him and you must also be one of those cops who mistreat and violate individuals rights as Lehman had. Howthehell and Farve, It is very sad to be apart of a group so sad and misguided. Bobbie is a cops cop who will be there to stand beside any cop who is in a fight or death situation; even stand side by side with you Howthehell and Farve and even if he knew who you really were.

Howthehell, Farve and any other nucklehead who wants to say negative things about Bobbie, say them to his face if you have the balls, courage, will, guts and respect for yourself. The ones who stood up for Bobbie are good cops and deserves respect. As fas as Duke, don't be a hater and you are again really misguided. Howthehell and Farve get a life and stand up and speak to Bobbie face to face, tell him your true fellings in person and not through this site. I guarantee you he would not hold it agaisnt you and he would still be there to back you up because that is the kinda guy he is. Remember, seeing and hearing about something thats you know is morally wrong againts another individual and not doing something about it, you are just as guilty. Do not be part of the problem, be a part of positive change and stand up for what is right which Bobbie had done. Just think, he might just be the one who rescues you Howthehell and Farve :D

04-28-2009, 10:31 AM
Bobby is a stand up guy and the negative comments are wrong and undeserving. Farve is a misguided individual who will not and could not ever be the caliber of cop that Bobbie is. Howthehell is just a punk and coward, if you had something to say to Bobbie or about him, be a man and say it to him. Howthehell come out of the closet. I and a hell of others would bet their last dollar Bobbie would not be afraid to tell you what he thaugt of you face to face, so have the courage and do the same.

Bobbie tells it like is and he's fair. Bobbie does not care if your black, white or any other race when it comes to committing a racial act agaisnt someone of a different race, he stands up, how about you?. If he saw another officer disrespecting you he would stand up and defend you no matter what. Howthehell you sound kinda raciest yourself and i think everyone should be on the look out for you and individuals like you, because you are the true enemy and who gives cops a bad name.

Bobbie does not care what one thinks of him and the ones who chooses to bash him are just as guilt as Lehman, who knows what he did was wrong and he was not man enough to admit his wrong doings. Compare Bobbie's record to yours Howthehell and Farve, i bet yours don't even come close. Bobbie gets the job done and i am looking forward to him coming back. Stop being haters and start working together, we do not need any more bad cops; I hope the two of you (Howthehell & Farve) are not to far gone yet, there still might be hope for you.

Farve if you really knew Bobbie, you would have not posted your comments. Farve, your comment only shows you do not know him and you must also be one of those cops who mistreat and violate individuals rights as Lehman had. Howthehell and Farve, It is very sad to be apart of a group so sad and misguided. Bobbie is a cops cop who will be there to stand beside any cop who is in a fight or death situation; even stand side by side with you Howthehell and Farve and even if he knew who you really were.

Howthehell, Farve and any other nucklehead who wants to say negative things about Bobbie, say them to his face if you have the balls, courage, will, guts and respect for yourself. The ones who stood up for Bobbie are good cops and deserves respect. As fas as Duke, don't be a hater and you are again really misguided. Howthehell and Farve get a life and stand up and speak to Bobbie face to face, tell him your true fellings in person and not through this site. I guarantee you he would not hold it agaisnt you and he would still be there to back you up because that is the kinda guy he is. Remember, seeing and hearing about something thats you know is morally wrong againts another individual and not doing something about it, you are just as guilty. Do not be part of the problem, be a part of positive change and stand up for what is right which Bobbie had done. Just think, he might just be the one who rescues you Howthehell and Farve :D

Nice speech, let me know who you are instead of using a screen name, you know, KEEP IT REAL!

keepitreal
04-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Farve, you are still a coward; you are first to throw rocks and hide behind a skirt. Farve if you were truly a man and not a child, you would use your true name, so i knew who to approach in person. Stop with the childishness and stand up for yourself, be a man; stop with the bashing and KEEPITREAL! WHO ARE YOU?

04-29-2009, 01:54 AM
[qHey Bobbie, let me welcome you to this site. Before I go on, I would like to send a true HATER "shout-out" to all those seasonal suckers. Now, Bobbie! Come join the rest of the hated-on crew: DeeZNuts is branded with the hated-on emblem across his chest. If all this hating continues, I might just run for election to be Dunbar’s next mayor! Now Anthony Thomas: he is a hot mess! He is hated-on, and is possibly marked-for-death. If you didn’t hear the story, boy let me tell it! He went around DUNBAR-PRESERVE and got all those signatures for a review board, and child, his persistence paid-off: He got the seal-of-approval! Now, President Barrack Obama is definitely hated-on, by all non-democrats and McCripple’ supporters and I don't know why! Oh Boy! That City Manager Mitchell is also hated-on, because he resembles Obama's play-play cousins! Whoa, now, your new handsome police chief is also being HATED-ON, and guesses by whom? His peers! And let's not forget my around-the-way gurl (Key-low-low). She is constantly being hated-on, passionately, by those members of the CANT-GET-MY-HUR-RIGHT committee.

Enough! For Real, though! Bobbie, I would like to welcome you to the newly community of DUNBAR-PERSERVE! This community has everything from Parks/Recreation to excellent police's service. The people here are very friendly and love the police. That is why that we love us sum Chief Baker! If you don't believe me, ask that short-and-sexy fine Captain of yours that the haters are talking sadly about his accomplishments: Somehow, key-low-low thinks that he is HOTTEST thing over there! If I’m not mistaking, I heard he also lives in the newly DUNBAR- PRESERVE, as well.

Bobbie, the history behind all this hateristic's BS started almost a year ago, during the Obama’s presidential campaign. Everyone was edge when McCripple did not look like he was going to make the presidency. Since then, everyone then got on this very site and started letting out all of there feelings, dirty laundries, sexual escapades, or whatever the topic of the day needed to be addressed, At some point, the members of the Irish-No-Teeth-Limits followed suite and too wanted a piece of DeeZnuts. During that moment every bloggers were taken cheap shot at me. Not every blogs by .40cal_666 and his crusaders were flammable. I must agree that some of the posted blogs were controversial and made some me think beyond the condoms' box, and did make me wander, some topics/responses were borderline had rhetoric racist tones.. Hey Brown, it got so bad...people in the community would come up to me and wanted truce with .40cal_666 and Anthony Thomas. But!!! DeeZNuts wouldn't give in. Since then, with my marriage at stake and the loving advice by Key-low-low Anthony Thomas, I decided that I would back down and find a new line of work.

So I went into hibernation for about a year to help Obama get elected, with hopes that he would give me job and possibly reenact affirmative-action. It has been close to a 100-days and I'm still waiting for Obama to give me that well-deserve job having no experience. Now, you would think that Obama being black or white; what ever color he chose on that day, he would help me out! Still, no job!-no phone calls from Obama, Now I’m hurt!! Then just today, I read a blog he posted and made tremendous since for you boys and gurls in uniforms. .40cal_666 I’m still waiting on that invitation you promise me and Key-low-low.

Now, to say this Bobbie can’t be trusted, I can't agree with this hater's disposition. As we all aware of that hater’s has no merit and all dialogues are sustained within their social groups. I do like to make a request: I would like to ask you all to contact Webster's dictionary and request to have .40cal_666’s picture depicting his reddish cheeks under this new urban’s word, HATER, besides it. Bobbie, I don’t know you but it will be a blessing to meet you soon. Ask around in the DUNBAR-PRESERVE for me: the next mayor. They will point you to the right direction. By the way, FMPD's bloggers, the people in the community were telling me that you guys did a wonderful job keeping the peace on Easter's day parade.
uote="Farve"]Bobby is not a person to be trusted. He will spend most of his time up in Duke's office on the third floor.[/quote]

04-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Bobbie if you are going to talk about yourself and say what a great cop you are you should tell everyone how many departments you have worked for. Also how about telling everyone what kind of father and husband you are (dead beat). Oh ya one more thing learn how to spell, you stupid no good son of a B*&^%. :P

05-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Whoa, what kind of boys and girls you got serving in your police department? Those words are alittle to harsh to say about an officer! Question Bobbie! Is it really you speaking about yourself like that? Man! Dude, you really brought some tears to our eyes. You see! keylowlow (pronounce key-lo-lo) and I were emotionally touched by the posting describing how much of a great police officer you are. Bobbie don't he discourge by those haters..Our doors in DUNBAR-PERSERVE are always open for your pleasure. Don't scured like the rest of them: We dont bite!!!
Bobbie if you are going to talk about yourself and say what a great cop you are you should tell everyone how many departments you have worked for. Also how about telling everyone what kind of father and husband you are (dead beat). Oh ya one more thing learn how to spell, you stupid no good son of a B*&^%. :P

05-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Yea I think this punk is still working at LCSO until he comes back to FMPD to stir some more crap up. All of you none minorite Officers should really watch your backs around him.
Maybe you should be a man and walk up to him and backhand him across his lips and see what happens. You might change your ferret-faced opinion when he punches you square in the throat.