PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

04-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know when the new chief will take over?

04-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Most are in fear to post. The new chief will allow you to be human not robots. The tribe is embarrassed. I heard Will is looking.

04-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Most are in fear to post. The new chief will allow you to be human not robots. The tribe is embarrassed. I heard Will is looking. What has will done that has him on the chopping block so fast? Who is the new chief going to be?

04-27-2009, 06:56 PM
[quote="guest 101":3trybq40]Most are in fear to post. The new chief will allow you to be human not robots. The tribe is embarrassed. I heard Will is looking. What has will done that has him on the chopping block so fast? Who is the new chief going to be?[/quote:3trybq40]
He has done nothing, but hired so many BSO people that are not needed, morale seems to be low.

04-28-2009, 05:08 AM
Perhaps people just don't want to post because all of your posts are lame and borderline psychopathic. You talk to yourself on almost every thread, and I feel embarrassed FOR you when I read your ramblings.

04-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Perhaps people just don't want to post because all of your posts are lame and borderline psychopathic. You talk to yourself on almost every thread, and I feel embarrassed FOR you when I read your ramblings. Rambling is going on on all the reservations. The post are opinion. Officers can not get answers. I feel sorry for Will and embarrassed for him and you.

04-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Hey MOD....what happened to the Dave Carey post?? He is already contolling things overthere?? What a giant POS!!!!

04-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Perhaps people just don't want to post because all of your posts are lame and borderline psychopathic. You talk to yourself on almost every thread, and I feel embarrassed FOR you when I read your ramblings. Rambling is going on on all the reservations. The post are opinion. Officers can not get answers. I feel sorry for Will and embarrassed for him and you.

I feel sorry for the people in your life who are forced to listen to you. At least on here all I can do is imagine how moronic you must sound when you talk based on your posts, but the people that have to live with you are forced to deal with it every day.

04-29-2009, 03:12 AM

I feel sorry for the people in your life who are forced to listen to you. At least on here all I can do is imagine how moronic you must sound when you talk based on your posts, but the people that have to live with you are forced to deal with it every day. I talk to police officers every day. I hope Will makes it OK, we all have our opinions, yours is different. I'm not a name caller like you. We want this dept. to work, we also talk to tribal members. this is their dept., and don't ever forget it. You seem upset, get over it.

04-29-2009, 09:28 PM
[quote=Guest]Perhaps people just don't want to post because all of your posts are lame and borderline psychopathic. You talk to yourself on almost every thread, and I feel embarrassed FOR you when I read your ramblings. Rambling is going on on all the reservations. The post are opinion. Officers can not get answers. I feel sorry for Will and embarrassed for him and you.

I feel sorry for the people in your life who are forced to listen to you. At least on here all I can do is imagine how moronic you must sound when you talk based on your posts, but the people that have to live with you are forced to deal with it every day. I talk to police officers every day. I hope Will makes it OK, we all have our opinions, yours is different. I'm not a name caller like you. We want this dept. to work, we also talk to tribal members. this is their dept., and don't ever forget it. You seem upset, get over it.[/quote:3nig2tja]

The only thing upsetting me is the fact that you think you represent the officers in this department. You do not represent me, nor do you represent any other officer here, but you do a great job of embarrassing yourself. Go to BCC, take ENC1101 and learn how to form a sentence. The difference between us is I don't go on a forum to complain about my life, I change what I don't like.

04-29-2009, 11:59 PM
[quote=Guest]Perhaps people just don't want to post because all of your posts are lame and borderline psychopathic. You talk to yourself on almost every thread, and I feel embarrassed FOR you when I read your ramblings. Rambling is going on on all the reservations. The post are opinion. Officers can not get answers. I feel sorry for Will and embarrassed for him and you.

I feel sorry for the people in your life who are forced to listen to you. At least on here all I can do is imagine how moronic you must sound when you talk based on your posts, but the people that have to live with you are forced to deal with it every day. I talk to police officers every day. I hope Will makes it OK, we all have our opinions, yours is different. I'm not a name caller like you. We want this dept. to work, we also talk to tribal members. this is their dept., and don't ever forget it. You seem upset, get over it.

The only thing upsetting me is the fact that you think you represent the officers in this department. You do not represent me, nor do you represent any other officer here, but you do a great job of embarrassing yourself. Go to BCC, take ENC1101 and learn how to form a sentence. The difference between us is I don't go on a forum to complain about my life, I change what I don't like.[/quote:j9tvsc3u]

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Ya Guest is right, take you ENC1101 and quit complaining on how your a failure in your life, you dont like it, change it, Telling you, about as French as a corndog. This dept will work and we will be moving forward. Hats off to the Will. BTW if you watch Tampa 9 news tonight, you will see me at my photo opp I had at Tyrone Square Mall with the FRS belt
IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!