PDA

View Full Version : Informing Our Members

04-23-2009, 06:39 AM
Welcome, to the Ft Myers Jungle we have we have fun and games (ex: murders, shootings, armed robberies,residence burglaries, and ect. ect.) F.M.P.D. has everything you want "Moving On In" we know all the G.O.B.'s names , we are the cops that can help you with whatever you may need , if you got the money "Moving On In" we have your GOB P.B.A union disease. In the Ft. Myers jungle , Welcome to the jungle and watch it bring DeeZNuts to his knees!
I' m ready to come back on this web-site and post what everyone wants to say in briefings ,union meetings, but are afraid of GOB retaliation. So I'll title this post as, and take a PBA quote " Informing Our Members" I might as well since no members are interested in attending union meetings since they have no confidence in its leadership. What a joke ,13 members show up for a PBA meeting Cecil! Come on Cecil, is it not obvious its time for you to hang it up ASAP! Its amazing Cecil that all of us non- Kool-Aide drinkers start posting on this site ,about all the minor IA."s being printed in the Snooze-Press and suddenly everything is quite in the Snooze -Press! The fact is this web site is the best Union voice we have. Every time we post a problem on this site it magically gets addressed . I find it interesting that you traveled to Tallahassee , to protest more cuts being proposed by that fraud Republican Crist! When Crist takes his dress shirt off at night, he actually reveals his "Donkey's For Life" T- shirt he wears underneath. Your protesting Crist, but yet during election time you were filling all of our mail boxes with letters urging all the members to vote for this clown. That fact is Crist is responsible for screwing cops ,detention officers, and probation officers all out of numerous jobs with all of his cuts. Pro Law Enforcement yeah right! Where's my boy "Jeb" 2010 Jeb Bush the best governor this state has ever seen , will be running for Senate, and or Congress and he surely will get my vote! Crist couldn't hold Jeb's jock strap on his best day! Cecil while your taking trips all over the state, country , and planning Love Boat trips in the Carribean , in Ft. Myers thanks to no Union leadership we the members that pay your salary during your retirement ,are now going to be subject to not only one police review board , no it gets better we're now going to be subject to two Police Oversight Boards! This little rainbow warrior Anthony Thomas has conquered the PBA ! How sad is this? The PBA is getting beat out by thirty year -old liberal living with his momma! I'm going to tell you something right now! If we're going to be subject to two Police Review boards, the next contract will mandate that the City pay for all of our legal costs, because why should any street cop have to pay out of their pockets to entertain a couple of liberal witch hunt boards! Where's number one on this subject ? Ohh yeah! He supports the idea of a Citizens Review Board ! I can't wait to go to these boards, especially if I get to go up against losers like Mary Pierce from Pierce Bail Bonds! It's ironic that she was elected to form the city's Police Review Board Model. This is the same lady who called officers of our department thugs with badges on! I love being criticized by a loser like this, this is the same lady who makes a living off of all the arrests we make! Bring It On! The facts are in ladies and gentlemen, the liberal losers that make up the city council have approved a Citizens Review Board. Read this about your future Review Board (Newspress April 21,2009 Titled "Ft. MYERS CITY COUNCIL APPROVES REVIEW BOARD" Example1

Fort Myers' new citizens' review board could soon be watching over the actions and policies of the police department.On Monday night, the city council unanimously approved its model of the board, which allows each councilman to appoint a member.The council made alterations, adding wording that allows convicted felons whose rights are reinstated to be on the board and requiring members to take training through the police department.

Yes street cops you read this right ! The city council in which we all work under allowing convicted felons ,who get their voting rights reinstated will be judging your actions in the performance of your everyday life risking honorable duties as a police officer! Any objection to this Chief Baker, and how about the P.B.A. ? That's right once again I'm hearing Crickets! You want me to believe that our chief is Pro- Street Cop , and the union has your best interest in mind! This smells like a loop hole ,so that some stupid council member can appoint James Mathis on this board . Let me make this clear, Councilman Leonardo is excluded from my opinions of this city council.Leonardo always stands up for the best interests of Ft. Myers Police officers. He stands up against ridiculous spending for section eight housing, the first person who stated that under 21 allowed downtown is an unsafe for police and citizens, knocks down Anthony Thomas anytime him comes out with his B.S. against F.M.P.D., supports police salaries, and was very vocal about being against Anthony Thomas suggesting that illegal aliens , and registered felons be allowed on this board. Thomas is bragging about his 4,500 signatures on his petition. Let me make this clear Anthony there are 37,000 more registered voters in Ft, Myers and I promise you we will be heard ,when we unanimously will vote NOOOOOOOO, to your ACLU witch hunt. Councilman Leonardo for Ft. Myers mayor.

I'm usually highly critical of G.O.B. 's , but in this instance I would like to credit Chief Baker in telling the Snooze-Press exactly like it is , speaking like a cop and not a politician! Newspress article dated April 19, 2009 titled :

" POLICE REWARDS FAIL TO LOOSEN TONGUES!" His detectives have been investigating six homicides since the beginning of the year, and despite a $5,000 reward program for information, no one is talking."We have had exactly zero calls on these cases," Baker said. "That is extremely disappointing. People know what happened, but when they don't come forward, it makes it very tough to solve these cases."Also the chief's Gun Bounty program, which since January has offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to the seizure of illegally possessed firearms, has received 10 tips."And I'm very grateful for each and every one of those tips," he said. "But we should be getting more."

I would like to tell chief Baker I read that other story you did with Sam Cook ,in reference to this topic. I read something to the effect of you telling Sam Cook the community has a SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL MENTALITY . That philosophy sounds extremely familiar. The facts are Zerrrrrro tips on murders , and TEN tips on thugs possessing illegal firearms. It obvious the citizens in Dunbar do not care about changing the criminal activity that has plagued their community for decades. They are more interested in blaming the police department for their neighborhoods short comings , It's amazing to me that turning in criminals is a problem , but when they feel a cop is done something unjust, there is no REWARD NEEDED THEY SING LIKE A BUNCH OF CANARIES! I finally realized why we need four supervisors to every eight patrol officers, there has to be supervisor available for the countless bull crap signal 175 for a supervisor calls that come in daily.

I see Captain I.A. and his one trick pony Lt. are back writing more GOB MDS policies for us to read , and then puke ! Re-opening I.A,'s what a novice idea these two losers have come up with! You have to love accreditation , more and more policies created to screw street cops out of money , and jobs. Citizens allowed to make anonymous complaints ,without any consequences for filing false accusations , Man I feel motivated! Captain I.A. trying again to screw another cop , Yeah I heard the story ! Tell the Coronado High School principle to please and go to the the Snooze-Press with her story, I would like to see how she's going to explain how she was driving a motor vehicle with a suspended license, parked in a handi- cap spot at the school with-out a permit , and then backed out of that parking spot and struck a police cruiser. Yes, because this principle came into GOB headquarters and threatened to go to the Snooze-Press , Captain I.A. reversed the findings of the investigation , and then tried to underhandedly through Lt. DeezeNuts force the officer to sign a document of punishment , and acknowledge responsibility for being at-fault for the accident! Sounds like a Lee County deputy chief Farrante technique of punishment, its not the first time this GOB has tried something like this! Never sign anything , ask the supervisor if the document their asking for you to sign is Punishment related? If the response is "yes!" Invoke your Garrity Rights , get some form of representation, there's nothing in policy that says you have to use a GOB PBA board member as your representative! Policy states the officer has the right to "counsel" present with him or her. Council can come in many forms! The next time the union says the city doesn't have money, so that we can be compensated with just salaries, take this into account. Millions have been spent to REBUILD the SEWER DISTRICT, 60 million dollars of tax payer money is being used to Reconstruct MICHIGAN COURT, The CITY MANAGER GOT A RAISE, THE CHIEF & the G.O.B.'s got 8%to 10%raises, THE Liberal City Council just hired a ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER at $94,000 per year, thousands of dollars going to be spent on the Liberal Witch Hunt REVIEW BOARD, and Tens of millions of dollars ready to be spent on more SECTION EIGHT Complexes on SHOEMAKER BLVD. EXT. Projects like that new crap hole called "MAPLE CREST" over 300 calls for service for police , and it's only been open for over three months. The solution is easy , I read that story the SNOOZE -PRESS did on JONES WHO"S MY DADDY WALKER APARTMENTS the responses were entertaining to say the least. The opinions posted by tax payers were unanimous on the story TEAR IT DOWN! THE LIBERAL CITY COUNCIL should apply their favorite motto to this idea "YES WE CAN !" YES WE CAN!" THE MESSAGE IS STILL THE SAME SEE NO EVIL ,HEAR NO EVIL!

04-27-2009, 02:33 AM
OH LORD!! THANK YOU LORD!! THERE IS A GOD..
THANK YOU 40 CAL FOR ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO POST ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD.

40 CAL YOU ARE THE MAN :!: AND INSPIRACION TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS THROUGHOUT THE GOOD OL' USA..40 CAL FOR PRESIDENT 2012 :devil: