PDA

View Full Version : WARRANT ISSUED FOR DRIVING ARREST

04-16-2009, 03:08 AM
according to the sun sentinel the wrong way crash on I95 in pompano has concluded that another warrant be issued on a me me don't speakie englisha. when will it stop. these scarefaces drive on our interstates with penalty when they kill someone after spending after a night drinking until they are all se habla english out. we already lost a deputy from an illegal alien. hey lucy they are filthy people driving our roadways. mucho aye raton needs to call and leave.

04-16-2009, 11:35 PM
according to the sun sentinel the wrong way crash on I95 in pompano has concluded that another warrant be issued on a me me don't speakie englisha. when will it stop. these scarefaces drive on our interstates with penalty when they kill someone after spending after a night drinking until they are all se habla english out. we already lost a deputy from an illegal alien. hey lucy they are filthy people driving our roadways. mucho aye raton needs to call and leave.

What is a scareface? It doesn't seem like you "speakie englisha" all that well either.

04-17-2009, 06:20 AM
[quote="me speekie no englesh":23q9w8pl]according to the sun sentinel the wrong way crash on I95 in pompano has concluded that another warrant be issued on a me me don't speakie englisha. when will it stop. these scarefaces drive on our interstates with penalty when they kill someone after spending after a night drinking until they are all se habla english out. we already lost a deputy from an illegal alien. hey lucy they are filthy people driving our roadways. mucho aye raton needs to call and leave.

What is a scareface? It doesn't seem like you "speakie englisha" all that well either.[/quote:23q9w8pl]A scareface is when you look at someone and yell "OONGA BOONGA" real loud at them