PDA

View Full Version : 7-11 Robberies

04-12-2009, 09:59 AM
In the future, is there any way you guys can let the rest of the agencies know that there is crime spree occurring so we know to keep a closer watch on certain business?
There's gotta be more information about this guy (times, certain days, possible car, other trends) then what's been put out by the news. At least let the rest of us know before someone gets hurt, like one of us. I only found out it was a crime spree because I read the newspaper.

04-12-2009, 11:55 AM
So where are our crime analysis people? Busy online playing games, guitar hero, ebay? This has been going on for a couple of years now. I get all my latest information from the news as well. BSO obviously doesn't care.

04-12-2009, 08:08 PM
In the future, is there any way you guys can let the rest of the agencies know that there is crime spree occurring so we know to keep a closer watch on certain business?
There's gotta be more information about this guy (times, certain days, possible car, other trends) then what's been put out by the news. At least let the rest of us know before someone gets hurt, like one of us. I only found out it was a crime spree because I read the newspaper.

First of all, this "Spree" as you call it started in Fort Lauderdale. So if you have a problem and want to b**** like a little girl, go to Fort Lauderdale's message board and let them know. We really don't care what you think. What a big sissy you are to even bring up something up like this like we give a crap about you. We are working side by side with FLPD, which is all that matters. And if you are a BSO deputy, then blame your command staff for not talking about it in roll call. Otherwise, don't post on here again mr. wannabe.

04-13-2009, 05:22 AM
Ummmm yeah!!! O.K.
I'll admit, you are correct about this "spree" starting in Ft Lauderdale. I had no intentions of slamming any particular Agency with my last e-mail. If anything, I guess we can all blame FDLE since this has gone from City to County back to City jurisdiction. We never knew about it until the last few days because of the media. I hate the media just as much as any other Officer, but I can see he's only hit one place twice, and he's working his way south. What I would like to know is where he's hit, what cities, what highways are they close to, what days of the week he prefers, and if there's been any suspicious vehicles reported in the area.
I already know he's using a vehicle parked on a side street or parking lot. I know this as fact because of a recent robbery by this guy. I have "gut" feelings about his next hit within our jurisdiction, but I'm only trying to avoid another Cop killing. Six hours of hiding in bushes kind of wears you down.

04-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Go with your gut....and do your partners a favor, stay in the bushes!!!