PDA

View Full Version : Removed

I think im screwed
04-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Removed

04-11-2009, 03:39 AM
Load up the fire extinguishers I feel this post is about to get FLAMED! :devil: :devil: :devil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Good luck if it's true!

04-11-2009, 06:16 AM
listen

quit talking to a bunch of people that know less then you do.

go get a lawyer (preferrably one who knows the policemans bill of rights).

if what you said is true, then your bill or rights have already been violated and if you are terminated (even with cause) you can sue your employer.

we have to deal with things that cops dont, BUT, we are guaranteed certain rights....

and i suggest the lawyer not to get you out of anything that you have done wrong, or illegal, but you do have certain rights.

I think im screwed
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Removed

04-15-2009, 12:51 AM
From my angle, i'll keep it real for you. If your agency suspended you without pay, thats a problem. Being suspended with pay is pretty routine during a larger type of investigation. They do it with pay, so when you come back to work they wont have to back pay you. If they do it without pay, it usually means they are leaning towards termination. I realize you have only been in the business 3.5 years or so, but if you get terminated for untruthfulness you can almost be certain you need to start finding another career path, as the SAO will submit a letter that they can no longer use you as a witness in court, thus you are useless to any LEO agency.

If you are PBA or FOP don't hesitate and try to fiqure it out on your own, call you representative right now and get counsel assigned to you. Something as serious as this I would not recommend the most seasoned officer/deputy to take on, on their own.

Good luck to you.

04-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Sounds like haines city to me!

04-15-2009, 02:19 AM
Or LPD

04-15-2009, 03:10 AM
Or Mulberry.

04-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Or LPD

Jerry Hill has no problem allowing a certain Lt. and his former-Sgt. wife testifying even though they were caught lying in an I.A.. Oh yeah, and there was also PC for 37 felonies that he didn't want anything to do with either. Yet he will probably ruin this guys career over an honest mistake or something trivial.

I think im screwed
04-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Removed

04-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Nothing personal,

but an agency doesn't want to hear about you proclaiming innocense and whining...it's all about what you can prove (and disprove for that matter).

I hear crooks talking about how innocent they are all the time....I could care less. If I can prove they commited a crime (or at least PC is there) they get a charge.

The SAO will do the same thing to you. They don't care if ur a popo, a dep, a trooper, etc.

Go get a lawyer and fight like hell. That's all that matters,

and BTW, welcome to the business side of law enforcement.

04-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Removed

04-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Ok what did I miss ???? Obviously something was said that shouldn't have .. Can anyone re-cap without saying something that will have it removed again.... No names,, I hear thats a sure fire way to have something removed/deleted..