PDA

View Full Version : New Promotions

04-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Two new Sgt, PB and DB. One new Lt, JM. Two I agree with, one isn't a total mystery but I'll never figure out why. Good luck to all, maybe a stripe will change the biker in one into a normal human being.

04-07-2009, 02:41 AM
We will see what happens now. Guess those under the new Sgts are in for some new adventures and some really big arrogant heads!!!

04-07-2009, 02:54 AM
DB will never become a good supervisor, he cant keep his big mouth shut long enough to learn anything. Feel sorry for those he will soon stab in the back. Believe me, he will stab them in the back--because he has no balls to tell anyone anything to their face. I still have my scar. Good luck to those poor souls.

04-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Fu#k Wendell Hall and his asskissing cronnies. they can call **** themselves.

04-07-2009, 12:11 PM
PB is a lazy individual who wants everyone else to do his work. DB is a loud mouth sum*****. They can **** themselves

04-07-2009, 12:39 PM
So the leg-humper (DB) got promoted. Maybe now he will have to go to work and make decisions for himself. Hey, LT, just wait for the phone calls when he makes a decision and has to tell someone about it. What a joke.

04-07-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm not going to start a bunch of trash talking. Those two got selected. The admin made its choice. Both have a lot of respect to earn and I'll leave it that that.

04-07-2009, 01:09 PM
What is Poncherollo going to do now without his trusty side kick DB? :roll:

04-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Well folks this is it. No more promotions are in the near future since there are no further needs for supervisors.There are some supervisors that plan on retiring but not during this fiscal year. So all of the hopefulls that thought they had a chance, better luck next time. Sorry to be direct but it's reality. It's too bad that the admin made poor choices this go around. With the exception of DL, JM and NH, the other three sgt promotions leave alot to be desired.

04-07-2009, 02:53 PM
So who is going to be the new D-4 Lt? It appears that we have a advertisement for a new Sgt in SRO. Does that mean the existing Lt is coming out to the road or is he retiring? Does it mean they will promote another for the position or is it just a position and a non-Sgt can fill it? The people in the front office sure have the ability to generate rumors because they won''t tell anyone anything. It is as if they enjoy not putting out the truth about what is going on. "I am important and the piss-ants don't need to know" seems to be their attitude. The circus continues.

04-07-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm not going to start a bunch of trash talking. Those two got selected. The admin made its choice. Both have a lot of respect to earn and I'll leave it that that.
Why not talk trash about DB? He talks trash about everybody else. Sounds like fair play. Cant say anything true (bad) about him to admin, they just love him. Mark these words--he will screw up, and he will blame it on someone else. He has never taken responsibility for anything. Just wait for his stories about what his troops (or maybe someone elses troops) have done. Doesnt matter if they are true or not, admin will hear about them and believe what he says. He is a joke as a deputy and will surely be one as a supervisor. Hall will get what he derserves with this selection.

04-07-2009, 05:40 PM
But why the trash talk? It doesn't help anything and its not going to change the minds of the admin. In fact, the two that just got promoted were doged in the other thread just as much as MH. Is it a coincidence they were selected? I thnk not but then again, what do I know. I just spoke with a hopeful between 6-10 and he said he was encouraged that he is no longer in the top 15. But then he got a dose of reality when someone else told him that even if he was in the top 5 he had no chance. After all there are no more promotions after this last round until 2 or 3 years when some of the older sgts and lts begin retirement. Then there are two, possibly three that are now in the top 5 who would be very good sgts, but it's likey that at least one would get skipped over for the two that just got into the top 5. Why? The sheriff and the admin have their personal favorites and if you aint one of them, you have to realize that this administration will not promote you. It doesnt matter what we want or how hard you work. Integirty doesnt matter either. They will choose who they want, not who we want. It's done, it's over with and we have to live with it. I do agree that some very poor choices has been made during the selection process but at the same time there is nothing that anyone of us can do about it. Time to move on.

04-07-2009, 06:52 PM
How many promotees contributed to the campaign??

04-07-2009, 07:41 PM
PB is a lazy individual who wants everyone else to do his work. DB is a loud mouth sum*****. They can fazugie themselves

What does "fazguie themselves" means

04-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Mother had ya, mother love ya and mother **** ya

04-07-2009, 07:46 PM
But why the trash talk? It doesn't help anything and its not going to change the minds of the admin. In fact, the two that just got promoted were doged in the other thread just as much as MH. Is it a coincidence they were selected? I thnk not but then again, what do I know. I just spoke with a hopeful between 6-10 and he said he was encouraged that he is no longer in the top 15. But then he got a dose of reality when someone else told him that even if he was in the top 5 he had no chance. After all there are no more promotions after this last round until 2 or 3 years when some of the older sgts and lts begin retirement. Then there are two, possibly three that are now in the top 5 who would be very good sgts, but it's likey that at least one would get skipped over for the two that just got into the top 5. Why? The sheriff and the admin have their personal favorites and if you aint one of them, you have to realize that this administration will not promote you. It doesnt matter what we want or how hard you work. Integirty doesnt matter either. They will choose who they want, not who we want. It's done, it's over with and we have to live with it. I do agree that some very poor choices has been made during the selection process but at the same time there is nothing that anyone of us can do about it. Time to move on.
No, I wont get over it and I will not move on. Why is it that I have to get over it? Every day I wear the scars of his lies and backstabbing. He is a worthless POS as a deputy and will surely remain a POS as a supervisor. He will talk about anyone (behind their back) to either get a laugh or actually trying to harm that persons name with the agency. I have no respect for him, and do not have to stop talking about the truth about him. Hall will get what he deserves with this promotion. How bout that "Sarge".
And by-the-way, why does integrity not matter?

04-07-2009, 08:05 PM
however is complaining about these promotions isn't any better then they claim DB and PB to be. write your name......then I'll respect your opinion.

04-07-2009, 08:13 PM
No, I wont get over it and I will not move on. Why is it that I have to get over it? Every day I wear the scars of his lies and backstabbing. He is a worthless POS as a deputy and will surely remain a POS as a supervisor. He will talk about anyone (behind their back) to either get a laugh or actually trying to harm that persons name with the agency. I have no respect for him, and do not have to stop talking about the truth about him. Hall will get what he deserves with this promotion. How bout that "Sarge".

Integrity doesnt matter to the admin. They promoted three of the most useless deputies, two of which are known to lie about others.
And by-the-way, why does integrity not matter?

04-07-2009, 09:11 PM
If integrity mattered, none of the new sgts would have gotten promoted. Integrity means nothing to the admin.

04-07-2009, 11:37 PM
People never cease to amaze me. I have worked with DB. He is a very knowledgable deputy and very good at his job. I have never heard him say anything behind someone's back that he hadn't already said to their face.I think he will make a good Sgt and will be the type that sticks up for his guys. I think there are people on here that would not be happy no matter who was promoted, unless of course it was them. It amazes me that someone has the nerve to come on a website and talk about someone being backstabbing when they are doing the same exact thing. This lack of maturity with so-called adults is unbelievable. Grow up, grow a set, and do your job the right way. Then worry about getting yourself promoted. Until then, make do and be happy for the person getting promoted and stop putting other people down to make yourself feel better. No wonder people b*tch about morale. Quite honestly, it appears that people are bringing the low morale on themselves.

04-08-2009, 01:19 AM
That is the best post I have ever read on this site. For a while there I thought we were back in school. We get enough crap from the bad guys we dang sure dont need it from our fellow officers. DB is a great person aswell as a good cop,lets grow up and support each other our lives depend on it. For all the young officers out there, get to know people yourself, dont form your opinion from what you read on this web site. I have been a cop for 14 years and it kills me to know that there are officers out there that would say the things on here like they do. All I'm asking is that if you have a issue with an officer then go and talk it out with that officer like adults, and lets get back to that thin blue line that we all joined and are so very proud of. Congrats to all that were promoted and good luck to all of you.

04-08-2009, 11:43 AM
**** him

04-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Congrats to PB and DB. All of the trash probably came from one or two that have been jealous of them. Who cares anyway? BTW, JS is still on the list. He was not removed from the promotion list even though he turned it down. Even in the slight, slight chance there will be another promotion in this lifetime, the admin will probably give him an opportunity. The top 5 are JS, VR, RD, RH and ST. 2 of them would be outstanding, the other 2 would not. It's over now but anyway, DB and PB congratulations and good luck.

04-08-2009, 02:06 PM
That is the best post I have ever read on this site. For a while there I thought we were back in school. We get enough crap from the bad guys we dang sure dont need it from our fellow officers. DB is a great person aswell as a good cop,lets grow up and support each other our lives depend on it. For all the young officers out there, get to know people yourself, dont form your opinion from what you read on this web site. I have been a cop for 14 years and it kills me to know that there are officers out there that would say the things on here like they do. All I'm asking is that if you have a issue with an officer then go and talk it out with that officer like adults, and lets get back to that thin blue line that we all joined and are so very proud of. Congrats to all that were promoted and good luck to all of you.
You must be a politician, you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You say DB is a "great person" and then slam those that do not think so. After that you say "young officers out there, get to know people yourself" after you say how great he is. I know what I know, and if those officers are not making their own judgements on a person then they lack important skills. I just say watch out for DB, he will talk behind your back and when confronted about it he will say he did not. He then goes to one of those supervisors that he leg-humps and makes up stories about you. I know this for a fact, he did it to me. I also say each person should judge for themselves, just beware of what your up against. Hall will get more than he bargained for with this promotion. My opinion.

04-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Oh get over it, man. He got promoted and that is that! If you have such a strong beef with him, file a complaint and bedone with it. Frankly I think your jealous that he got promoted. Yeah, he got to test on a day seperate than others, even though the admin wouldnt do it for the others but all fo the whining and *****ing aint gonna help a thing.

04-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Congrats to DB and PB. They will both be fine sgts and I look foward to seeing them on the road.

04-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Congrats to DB and PB. They will both be fine sgts and I look foward to seeing them on the road.

You stink!

04-08-2009, 10:09 PM
You must be a politician, you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You say DB is a "great person" and then slam those that do not think so. After that you say "young officers out there, get to know people yourself" after you say how great he is. I know what I know, and if those officers are not making their own judgements on a person then they lack important skills. I just say watch out for DB, he will talk behind your back and when confronted about it he will say he did not. He then goes to one of those supervisors that he leg-humps and makes up stories about you. I know this for a fact, he did it to me. I also say each person should judge for themselves, just beware of what your up against. Hall will get more than he bargained for with this promotion. My opinion.

You actually might want to stop. You're starting to sound like a dumped chick.
Amen Brother, glad to see someone else out here with some common sense and maturity. You're right about having to deal with people on the streets calling in BS complaints on us, the last thing we need is other brother's acting like scorned lovers on a public website. I encourage others to remember that the general public reads this. It makes us all look pathetic.
Since I didn't say it before, congrats to PB and DB.

04-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Your kidding right? Give the prick a chance to do you in? DB is in it for him, no one else. You can go ahead and say how good he is or whatever but the bottom line is he is for DB and no one else. Good luck to all who have to put up with him, I am lucky and don't.

04-08-2009, 11:54 PM
So you don't work for the dept and you're b*tching about promotions? Are you f*cking kidding me? If that's the case you need to find somewhere else to rant your crap about deputies in this department.

04-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Your kidding right? Give the prick a chance to do you in? DB is in it for him, no one else. You can go ahead and say how good he is or whatever but the bottom line is he is for DB and no one else. Good luck to all who have to put up with him, I am lucky and don't.

Why don't you post your name so we can validate your comments? You won’t do that because you are a coward that hides behind the computer screen. All you do is get on this site and bash DB with everything you have but yet don't have the balls to say who you are. You are a yellow, gutless coward. Say what you want about DB. I'm sure he isn't losing any sleep over the childish trash that your sewer of a brain can produce. You are lucky you don't have to put him with tells me you don't work at the sheriff's office and for that I am eternally grateful. And if you are also so cowardice as to not post your name and tell him who you are, I’d say you are a coward enough that we are all blessed we don’t have to get into a hot call with you. I feel for those who have to, and have before, put up with you. If you are with another agency, go to your own leo affairs garbage. You are a twinkle toed panzy.

04-09-2009, 12:17 AM
People never cease to amaze me. I have worked with DB. He is a very knowledgable deputy and very good at his job. I have never heard him say anything behind someone's back that he hadn't already said to their face.I think he will make a good Sgt and will be the type that sticks up for his guys. I think there are people on here that would not be happy no matter who was promoted, unless of course it was them. It amazes me that someone has the nerve to come on a website and talk about someone being backstabbing when they are doing the same exact thing. This lack of maturity with so-called adults is unbelievable. Grow up, grow a set, and do your job the right way. Then worry about getting yourself promoted. Until then, make do and be happy for the person getting promoted and stop putting other people down to make yourself feel better. No wonder people b*tch about morale. Quite honestly, it appears that people are bringing the low morale on themselves.

Amen to that! I got to work and train with DB on several occasions. He's a great guy and I would work for him in a heartbeat. I worked with him enough to know he NEVER stabbed me in the back. Good job DB and PB. Bother are going to make fine sgts.

04-09-2009, 02:18 PM
If aren't capable of seeing the irony of a person who is signed on as a guest calling someone else signed on as a guest a coward, you really should work with DB.

04-09-2009, 04:19 PM
I have worked with him and he is NOT a coward. But you are, and a big one.
You remind me of "Robin the Not So Brave" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. You could be easily defeated by a rabbit. You appear as a yapping dog "standing your ground" but one stomp of a foot and you would run away screaming "ike, ike, ike,ike." There is an old Kenny Rogers song "Everyone considers you, the coward of the county; you get scared when you see you shadow, as run away from it." how about Bob "Cowboy"Coward, he played the toothless hillbilly in Deliverance. "Boy you sho got a purty mouth" but ran away like a coward when the other guys showed up. Definition of coward: person who is scared, easily intimidated, you. A type of coward that would run away from a fight and not take a stand would be somebody like, YOU. Like the coward in Saving Private Ryan that, in the heat of battle, listened to one of his squad member screaming his name for help but stood in the stairwell crying like a baby and then he dies. Something you would do.
Synonyms caitiff
chicken
craven
dastard
gutless
milksop
noel
poltroon
quitter
recreant
sissy
sneak
you

Go cry your coward a## to your own agecny. Tell your supervisor you need a "stress card" or an appointment with a shrink. You need help with your anxiety of people. You are a coward that you can get on this site, bash DB with totally baseless remarks even though he doesnt care one way or another, but at the same time you want to do so behind the confort and safety of a computer screen, plus you NEVER post your name. Another thing, did DB turn down your sexual advances? I mean he is straight, married and has a little girl so I can understand that you being a guy and all just aint his cup of tea. Gay or not you are still a coward. In fact, I bet if it was you in Deliverance you would ask that guy "got any K-y? The only thing I'm not scared of getting violated in the @##." Finally when you go to sleep, you don't want the boogey man to get you. A butt raper is more like it, aint it? You twinkletoed wuss.

04-09-2009, 07:31 PM
My my, seems like a nerve was hit squarely. You do seem a tad bit upset about someone speaking badly about your friend. If you don't mind me saying you really do know a "lot" about how same sex people interact. Have a nice day on DB's squad.

04-09-2009, 11:14 PM
My my, seems like a nerve was hit squarely. You do seem a tad bit upset about someone speaking badly about your friend. If you don't mind me saying you really do know a "lot" about how same sex people interact. Have a nice day on DB's squad.

Well at least DB is not on here bashing people just because they got promoted. It seems you need to head back to Baptist and take your meds before they find you missing. Oh wait, almost forgot, you are afraid of them too Twinkle Toes. And yes, DB is my friend, my co-worker and as far as the same sex stuff goes, I'm not your type either. I'm straight.

04-10-2009, 12:01 AM
didnt know the leg-humper had any friends. Good for you.

04-10-2009, 01:37 AM
Sounds like the one with a struck nerve is the DB basher. Either got passed over or didn't make the traffic unit....I can say that DB has a lot of friends and from your attitude I would say probably a lot more than what you have. DB has helped me and my family more then once and would probably do the same for anyone that needed help. At least DB will be able to make a decision when the time comes, which is something only a hand full of Sgt's can do now. The best part about it is you sit behind a computer and talk smack, but don't have the balls to post your name or say the same to ANYONES face.........again not just DB, but ANYONE. Don't be a ***** all your life

04-10-2009, 05:14 AM
Guess your just gonna have to bend over and take just like everyone else in this f*cki*g dept. They got and you didn't so get over yourself and learn to cup a set of testes masterfully and you may get promoted too. TARDS!

04-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Without mentioning my name, DB knows who I am. We just talked on the phone a few days ago I after congratulated him for his recent promotion. When I spoke with him, I got blindsided with something he heard from a third or fourth party from the rumor mill, that I have been the one posting the negative comments about him. This is far from the truth. I have always respected Doug, we have been in hot situations together and I wrote a letter of recommendation to the administration for Doug to get into the traffic unit. As with AT’s early K-9 endeavors he didn’t need anything from me. DB got in on his own and he has done a fine job.

I can assure you of three things: DB is not losing any sleep over the comments, so Mr. DB basher get over it and move on with your life. Besides, we have an idea who you are. We have an idea about who you are, and if it is true, the previous comments about you being a coward are definitely true. Second, DB doesn't believe I am the one making the comments. He knows if I have an issue with him I will speak with him face to face and I am not a coward. He told me this himself and he also wants it given back to the source that they are wrong. Third, other than the recent post lauding AT, I have not posted on this website about anyone. The only post I made in recent months was on the Okaloosa cite consoling that agency when they lost Tony in the line of duty.

To whoever it is out there is starting the rumors and saying I am the one who posted the negative comments, I challenge you to call me or meet with me face to face and tell me how I am the one who was posting it. I will still back you up on hot calls, be the first to back you when you get into trouble and hand you my last magazine in a gun fight. I will go down for you if it comes down to it. No fears, no regrets. My suggestion to you is to find another topic of discussion. I can’t speak for DB, other than I am proud that he was promoted, but speaking only for myself; leave my name out the rumors. I live a quite and peaceful life with my family, I like to think I am doing a good job at work although it is not my place to say I am, and I have no issues with any deputy or supervisor in this agency. I still love this agency and everything it stands for.

For the record, I congratulate Sgt. MH, Sgt. DB and Sgt. PB. I worked with all three, and they will do a fine job.

04-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Thats a big 10-4! I know who you are. You didn't post that stuff about DB. I betcha the one that did it's last name rhymes with K

04-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Without mentioning my name, DB knows who I am. We just talked on the phone a few days ago I after congratulated him for his recent promotion. When I spoke with him, I got blindsided with something he heard from a third or fourth party from the rumor mill, that I have been the one posting the negative comments about him. This is far from the truth. I have always respected Doug, we have been in hot situations together and I wrote a letter of recommendation to the administration for Doug to get into the traffic unit. As with AT’s early K-9 endeavors he didn’t need anything from me. DB got in on his own and he has done a fine job.

I can assure you of three things: DB is not losing any sleep over the comments, so Mr. DB basher get over it and move on with your life. Besides, we have an idea who you are. We have an idea about who you are, and if it is true, the previous comments about you being a coward are definitely true. Second, DB doesn't believe I am the one making the comments. He knows if I have an issue with him I will speak with him face to face and I am not a coward. He told me this himself and he also wants it given back to the source that they are wrong. Third, other than the recent post lauding AT, I have not posted on this website about anyone. The only post I made in recent months was on the Okaloosa cite consoling that agency when they lost Tony in the line of duty.

To whoever it is out there is starting the rumors and saying I am the one who posted the negative comments, I challenge you to call me or meet with me face to face and tell me how I am the one who was posting it. I will still back you up on hot calls, be the first to back you when you get into trouble and hand you my last magazine in a gun fight. I will go down for you if it comes down to it. No fears, no regrets. My suggestion to you is to find another topic of discussion. I can’t speak for DB, other than I am proud that he was promoted, but speaking only for myself; leave my name out the rumors. I live a quite and peaceful life with my family, I like to think I am doing a good job at work although it is not my place to say I am, and I have no issues with any deputy or supervisor in this agency. I still love this agency and everything it stands for.

For the record, I congratulate Sgt. MH, Sgt. DB and Sgt. PB. I worked with all three, and they will do a fine job.

Where is the DB basher? he went to hide across the river.

04-13-2009, 03:51 PM

One out of three is a poor batting average, player.

Is it true PB put in for the SRO Sergeant spot? Not one day spent on the road as a supervisor and he already wants out?

04-13-2009, 05:08 PM
If he does that's his business but there are some senior sgts that should get preference if they put in for it.

04-14-2009, 02:49 AM

One out of three is a poor batting average, player.

Is it true PB put in for the SRO Sergeant spot? Not one day spent on the road as a supervisor and he already wants out?

Don't you think you ought to wait and see if that's true before making that statement?

04-14-2009, 02:53 AM
The person asked if it were true.

Along with an opinion if it were true.

It is. He did.

04-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Get ready for another round. Word now if he gets turned down for the SRO gig he is turning down sgt stripes

04-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Hey if that's true at least it's an honorable decision.

04-15-2009, 06:43 PM
This thread has run its course. The promotions were made and unlike the speculation it is doubtful PB will rescind his new rank. We saw DG and JM get Lt. NH, MH, DB and PB got promoted to sgt. Other than the JS turning it down, and it opened the door for MH to get promoted, the promotions were completed with little fanfare. With JF getting promoted to captain, Lt G moved to D-4. The wait now is to see who will be the new SRO sgt, a position PB applied for. Although it is highly doubtful he will get the SRO slot, he will probably not change his mind. If he does, there are a couple of good top 5 candidates who will not likely stir the contraversy from with a previous promotion or two. In reality this will not happen and the remainders on the list may not get promoted this time around. They will all have to reapply next year. The next test is supposedly going to be more difficult and challenging than the previous ones. Good job to those who applied and maintained their composure for not getting promoted.

04-16-2009, 01:21 PM
I can't agree more. PB is going to be a sgt and he wont walk away from it. The promotions are over! There is no chance of any other promotions for the remainder of the year and the sheriff said he's not promoting anymore. It will be a miracle if he does but he wont. Sure, there are a few and I mean very few who could be good sgts, but the sheriff made up his mind. NO MORE PROMOTIONS!! MOD needs to lock this thread because it's a moot and useless point.

04-16-2009, 04:04 PM
I want to get promoted so bad! I can then tell people what to do. Who's butt do I need to kiss to get promoted? I could play golf with unit 1 or be his caddy. That's a great idea. Play golf with the sheriff or be his caddy, kiss his butt, tell him how good he looks, have a mirror handy for him! OMG that's what I will do! Oh wait, somebody else tried that and got passed over. Sh%t!! :snicker:

04-16-2009, 06:56 PM
**** playing golf with unit 1 and and **** some of the ones that got promoted. Lazy mother ****

04-16-2009, 08:16 PM
fazugie playing golf with unit 1 and and fazugie some of the ones that got promoted. Lazy mother fazugie

What does fazgui mean?

04-16-2009, 09:38 PM
I can't agree more. PB is going to be a sgt and he wont walk away from it. The promotions are over! There is no chance of any other promotions for the remainder of the year and the sheriff said he's not promoting anymore. It will be a miracle if he does but he wont. Sure, there are a few and I mean very few who could be good sgts, but the sheriff made up his mind. NO MORE PROMOTIONS!! MOD needs to lock this thread because it's a moot and useless point.
Hello God! You seem to have all the answers, so you must be God. Why don't you put your name on it so when someone else gets promoted you may fall from glory. Why don't you shut your pie hole and quit clicking on to this threat if you do not like whats in it. If Hall had any balls he would talk to his people and tell them what he expected of a person to be promoted, but everyone already knows he wants the good-ol-boys to get promoted whether they derseve it or not. Again, go away if you do not like whats here.

04-16-2009, 09:40 PM
**** is a four letter word that when added by "ed" to makes it past tense. ****, with the ed, is the after effect when the admin makes decisions, or fails to make the right decisions. In this thread, look at the promotions. One was notorious for speading rumors and lies, going to FOP meetings and running home to boyfriend to tell him, and afterwards they ****. Baby daddy quit and all of a sudden she gets promoted. Admin was concerned that not promoting a pregnant female minority would generate a lawsuit. They have no balls but still like to **** people. Then there is DB. The big doo-doo himself loves DB, regardless of him being known for the same thing as the other "sgt." He has been known to do a thing called **** too by talking shit about people, acting like billy bad ass. Then there is PB. Not known to **** fellow officers but he has been known to **** citizens by being extremely lazy and not doing his job. Got promoted for being an explorer person, installing car seats, and working d-4 days his entire career. They got promoted. The admin recommended them, the sheriff promoted them, and now the ****, add an "ing" will begin. Wait till you see the promotion transfers. Let the **** with an ing begin.

04-17-2009, 02:39 AM
fazugie playing golf with unit 1 and and fazugie some of the ones that got promoted. Lazy mother fazugie

What does fazgui mean?

Could you at least look at the post above you and spell the word you are asking about?

No work for you after the report takers go home, huh?

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

04-17-2009, 03:11 AM
fazugie is a four letter word that when added by "ed" to makes it past tense. fazugie, with the ed, is the after effect when the admin makes decisions, or fails to make the right decisions. In this thread, look at the promotions. One was notorious for speading rumors and lies, going to FOP meetings and running home to boyfriend to tell him, and afterwards they fazugie. Baby daddy quit and all of a sudden she gets promoted. Admin was concerned that not promoting a pregnant female minority would generate a lawsuit. They have no balls but still like to fazugie people. Then there is DB. The big doo-doo himself loves DB, regardless of him being known for the same thing as the other "sgt." He has been known to do a thing called fazugie too by talking shizzat about people, acting like billy bad ass. Then there is PB. Not known to fazugie fellow officers but he has been known to fazugie citizens by being extremely lazy and not doing his job. Got promoted for being an explorer person, installing car seats, and working d-4 days his entire career. They got promoted. The admin recommended them, the sheriff promoted them, and now the fazugie, add an "ing" will begin. Wait till you see the promotion transfers. Let the fazugie with an ing begin.

Oh i think MH had a tendency to fazugie anyone in the back she can! And now that she is where she is the fazugie will definitely begin in earnest! Now as for the others are they the fazugier or the fazugee?

04-17-2009, 03:46 AM
Your department is really going to be fazugie with an "ed" if you ever get two employees with the same initials.

Reading your posts reminds me of the cell phone commercial where grandma is texting her BFF. Do you refer to each other by initials at work?

04-17-2009, 02:01 PM
fazugie is a four letter word that when added by "ed" to makes it past tense. fazugie, with the ed, is the after effect when the admin makes decisions, or fails to make the right decisions. In this thread, look at the promotions. One was notorious for speading rumors and lies, going to FOP meetings and running home to boyfriend to tell him, and afterwards they fazugie. Baby daddy quit and all of a sudden she gets promoted. Admin was concerned that not promoting a pregnant female minority would generate a lawsuit. They have no balls but still like to fazugie people. Then there is DB. The big doo-doo himself loves DB, regardless of him being known for the same thing as the other "sgt." He has been known to do a thing called fazugie too by talking shizzat about people, acting like billy bad ass. Then there is PB. Not known to fazugie fellow officers but he has been known to fazugie citizens by being extremely lazy and not doing his job. Got promoted for being an explorer person, installing car seats, and working d-4 days his entire career. They got promoted. The admin recommended them, the sheriff promoted them, and now the fazugie, add an "ing" will begin. Wait till you see the promotion transfers. Let the fazugie with an ing begin.

Why in the blue **** did you refer the Ulimate, Colossal, Stupendous Shurf as the big doo-doo? :snicker:

04-17-2009, 05:17 PM
All hell, lets quit all the bickering, the fighting, and the complaining. We all need to stop what we are doing, recognize the 3 recent promotions, place them up on high for all to see and get them a toast. Please raise your glass, and say "To MH, PB, and DB, **** you." (lol) Congrats, good job, have fun, be safe and remember, be careful what you wish for. You may not get it... :snicker:

04-17-2009, 06:05 PM
amen

04-18-2009, 05:17 AM
I'm embarrassed to work with and for the negative idiots posting on here. So much talk about back stabbing and incompetence...you guys and gals are no different than the negative labels you give people. The thing that sucks the most about it: at least I know the names of who got promoted and can work through my own working relationship and opinion of them; but I'll never know the names of the muck-rakers that post so much negative, moral breaking crap on here. It's sad and scary to know that I work with some of you that have the harshest, cowardly approach on this forum. I sure hope this mess doesn't effect your ethic and duty when it comes down to the safety of those you hate. You all contribute to the worst morale I have ever witnessed in a work environment.

04-18-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm embarrassed to work with and for the negative idiots posting on here. So much talk about back stabbing and incompetence...you guys and gals are no different than the negative labels you give people. The thing that sucks the most about it: at least I know the names of who got promoted and can work through my own working relationship and opinion of them; but I'll never know the names of the muck-rakers that post so much negative, moral breaking crap on here. It's sad and scary to know that I work with some of you that have the harshest, cowardly approach on this forum. I sure hope this mess doesn't effect your ethic and duty when it comes down to the safety of those you hate. You all contribute to the worst morale I have ever witnessed in a work environment.

If the truth was known and your identity was available i betcha your ethics are no better if not worse and that you've done the same thing to everyone else! How much of the "worst morale" have you contributed to oh sainted one?

04-18-2009, 05:28 PM

What's keeping you here?

04-18-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm embarrassed to work with and for the idiots here. So much back stabbing and incompetence...you guys and gals are no different than people. The thing is that I suck the most. I know the names of them; but I'll never know the names of them that crap on me. It's sad and scary. to know that I work have a cowardly approach on this forum. I sure hope this mess doesn't effect you. You all contribute to the environment. I stink.

04-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I'm embarrassed to work with and for the idiots here. So much back stabbing and incompetence...you guys and gals are no different than people. The thing is that I suck the most. I know the names of them; but I'll never know the names of them that crap on me. It's sad and scary. to know that I work have a cowardly approach on this forum. I sure hope this mess doesn't effect you. You all contribute to the environment. I stink.

So why don't you sign your name instead of guest?

04-18-2009, 11:04 PM

Why don't YOU sign YOUR name you ****?

04-19-2009, 12:44 AM
This thread died many, many posts back. How long are you people going to keep beating it ?

04-19-2009, 02:48 AM

Why don't YOU sign YOUR name you fazugie?

you're the one mouthing off about "names of them that crap on me"! So put up or get off!