PDA

View Full Version : Overtime!

crazyg29
04-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Im an incoming recruit...and I wanted to know; how many overtime hours do you guys average on a bi-weekly basis? Thanks

04-06-2009, 04:57 AM
Overtime? What's that?

These days, overtime has to be preapproved before you can work it. There is some, but not much. From what I understand from my friends that work in other departments, they don't have any overtime either. Best to plan your budget on your base pay and hope we get a raise with the next contract!

04-06-2009, 09:13 PM
To hell with overtime I'd be happy if I could even take comp time that way I can take a whole month off of work and show the county I don't care. If we all were able to take off a month and reduce the amount of units on the road we could all stick it to the county. When will they realize to take care of the road units and not have over 70% of the ofc's in these little postalita plain clothes units. :devil:

04-08-2009, 04:08 AM
To hell with overtime I'd be happy if I could even take comp time that way I can take a whole month off of work and show the county I don't care. If we all were able to take off a month and reduce the amount of units on the road we could all stick it to the county. When will they realize to take care of the road units and not have over 70% of the ofc's in these little postalita plain clothes units. :devil:

They would probably realize it the day America had a black president...oops thats already happened. I guess they'll realize it when hell freezes over :devil: