PDA

View Full Version : Deputy taking nude photos

04-05-2009, 11:26 PM
One of the deputies has a photo studio and is taking nude photos in his home studio as well as outdoor shots. College aged girls? Shame, shame, but if your wife is ok with it, well maybe the other things we're hearing are true too.

Quoted from models page

I'm most interested in adding more outdoor shots, especially outdoor FA nudes. I have no idea how people do this without getting arrested,

I also always really enjoy fantasy-style photos- if you want me to be a mermaid or a fairy or something, I would love to help you out.

Comment from deputy

We had a great time as well and you were great to work with...Im glad you like the photos :) ......We would definitely love to work with you again ...Ill talk to you soon,

She found out how to do it without getting arrested!! Have a deputy do her shoots. :cop: :cop: :cop:

04-06-2009, 12:26 PM
I don't get it...

04-11-2009, 09:21 PM
He knows what I'm talking about. I know he reads this forum. I can't use his initials or someone will cry to the moderator and have the post removed again.

It amazes me that we can have legit gripes but yet they try to protect the ones who are ruining our reputation and our department.

04-12-2009, 04:19 AM
You're the only one ruining "our" reputation. Confront the person yourself and stop airing your personal gripes on a public forum if you're so concerned with "our" reputation. The MOD should filter 95% of the junk posted on these boards. We need to start being big boys and girls and handling our issues in person and leaving the public out of it.

04-12-2009, 11:39 AM
The ones ruining "our" reputation are the ones who continue to participate in cover ups for the good ole boys and girls that are letting the public know just what kind of agency we have...corrupt! Don't blame me. I've not been reprimanded for anything to date! I've also not been involved with numerous cover ups.

If I go talk to him he'll run to brass and tell them who I am. I don't think so! Nice attempt at finding out who is sick and tired of the suck ups ruining our department. Public deserves to know what they are paying for. We are PUBLIC servants! Moderators need not remove the things from this board. People have the right to know what is going on, and I do find it funny that he had his initials removed when there are others that remain on this board. He knows what he is doing isn't right or why would he be a crybaby about it?

04-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Is what he is doing illegal or just conduct unbecoming?

04-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Both.

04-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Ok buddy. Im sure the photographer will go running away from you to tell the brass...yeah...right.

04-12-2009, 10:33 PM
DId I miss something? Taking nude photographs is illegal?

04-12-2009, 10:33 PM
He is doing nothing wrong Jill

04-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Ok, last time you tried to figure out who I was, you called me Kyle Martin. Now you are calling me Jill? Who is Jill?

As I've said, he knows what I am talking about. He's wrong again.

04-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Jill Morrell?

06-20-2009, 03:20 AM
Now we know who he are talking about. If he were not guilty of this, why did all of his pictures disappear that he had posted on line? Vincent Gargano is the name taking nude pictures while soliciting for models on line is his game. If you do a search and look hard enough you will find where he has removed them and some of his accounts. Check his computers. You will be suprised what you find. Go cry like a little ***** now and have this post removed like you did when I put your initials up here.

06-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Stop it Jill ,, Go away,, His photos are still there... Go away you MORON

06-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Stop it Jill ,, Go away,, His photos are still there... Go away you MORON
This isn't Jill and the nude pictures he had posted are not there. Quit lying and covering up for this pos. I've seen the pictures too. He and you are the morons. I'm not going anywhere. You try to control me at work but I'll be damned if you will control my personal time.

06-21-2009, 05:58 PM
f off :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

06-23-2009, 11:55 AM
is that all youve got?

09-01-2009, 03:13 AM
is that all youve got?
apparently it is all he's got. he's a LOSER who likes married women and i'm not talking about his wifey either.