PDA

View Full Version : March On Manny

03-30-2009, 06:32 PM
When do we start protesting Armando? If the school teachers can do it we surely can. Our contract endeavors were to benefit the City of Miami and save the taxpayers money, not a gripe just about salaries. It is time to turn up the heat and put this stabilization to rest. The city intends to drag this out so when the next pension bill comes they will wipe their a$$es with out contract and go after our pension saying it costs to much and they will have ammunition for the ignorant public.

By the way we even gave the City 6 months to resolve issues, when do we stop getting screwed?

WHEN AND WHERE WILL WE PROTEST ARMANDO???

03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm not sure the public wants to hear about our "suffering" right now. And unfortunately, I'm not sure Armando can rally enough troops right now. There are not many people that have faith still.

03-30-2009, 06:59 PM
I sure don't have faith in him! Lieing piece of shit!

Rafter Man
03-30-2009, 09:49 PM
We can do more than just walk and protest.

We can continuously call city hall and voice our displeasure

We can have our friends and family call and voice their displeasure

We can Slowly March in Downtown in the middle of Rush Hour or Lunch hour and get the teachers to join us

03-30-2009, 10:12 PM
We can do more than just walk and protest.

We can continuously call city hall and voice our displeasure

We can have our friends and family call and voice their displeasure

We can Slowly March in Downtown in the middle of Rush Hour or Lunch hour and get the teachers to join usTotally agree Rafterman. It is time that the community puts it money where it's mouth is and not in the politicians hands. EDUCATION AND PUBLIC SAFETY ARE PARAMOUNT TO A SUCESSFUL DEMOCRACY!

MIAMI POLITICIANS (VOTED FOR STADIUM) YOU SUCK AND ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!! GODDAMN ALL OF YOU THAT VOTED FOR THE BASEBALL STADIUM!

03-31-2009, 01:46 AM
Should the Teaches join us? When they protested we weren't there for them. In fact when things heated up their own school police caved in and left the teachers hanging. Forget the Teachers they don't want any part of cops.

03-31-2009, 01:58 AM
I am all for marching with the troops as long as it during the lunch hour I will be able to do it. They are starting to keep closer tabs on us admin guys and I don't have the kind of time that I used to.I'm sure I can do 11:30 - 2:00 but if I skip my workout and morning breaks I can probobly make it to 3:30. I can't stay any later than that as my off duty starts at 4:00. Let me know. I'm in. We definately need more money.

03-31-2009, 02:45 PM
Admin Guy,,you also have to make sure that your make up is fresh for the event,,,,ohhh and dont wear your high heels, its going to be murder on your toes if you do.