PDA

View Full Version : keepitNurpants

03-29-2009, 05:31 PM
anyone know the hollywood guy who knocked up our officer?

03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
who is the Officer that got knocked up.

04-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Apparently married (with children) and not willing to do anything to help either...

04-03-2009, 04:13 AM
WE ALL KNOW HOW MEN ARE PUT THEM IN UNIFORM AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE SORRY FOR THE GIRL NOT GETTING ANY HELP I BET THIS IS NOT HIS APPEARENCE IN THE DOG SHOW I DONT WANT KIDS AND I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO DOES BUT IM SURE SHE WILL END UP WITH SOMEONE BETTER THAN HIM I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS NOT TO MANY HOLLYWOOD COPS FREQUENT HALLANDALE AREAS BUT THOSE WHO DO ARE ALWAYS SPOTTED TELL THE GIRL TO KEEP HER HEAD UP THINGS GET BETTER FOR THOSE WHO DESREVE IT AND WORSE FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE IT HIM NOT BEING AROUND MIGHT BE THE BEST THING FOR HER AND THE LIL ONE I WILL KNOW IF ITS HIM WHEN I SEE HIM HOPEFULLY ITS NOT WHO I AM THINKING THIS GUY IS A REAL PIECE OF WORK

04-21-2009, 02:26 AM
now ya know ya did that gurl wrong. ya comin back?

04-25-2009, 12:11 AM
you outta be ashamed of urself. TWINS! who wouldnt want that? especially with her :D its very low what you did and are continuing to do to her. so many of us just shake our heads in disbelief even those who didnt know you. just seeing what she is going through and knowing its because of you makes me question everything you ever said you stood for. you dont have to be with her you can stay where you are, she gots friends and even though we are disgusted by you she is still cool. she will fight for you though you dont deserve it. you dont deserve a girl like her anyways. A$$H0LE

05-02-2009, 10:18 PM
:shock: :shock: seen her yesterday at target buying baby stuff
got that little baby bump goin on
way to go J
cant say "you are the man" cause you are being a coward now
soon enough you will get what is coming to you soon enough
thank me later bro

05-05-2009, 04:36 PM
I don’t like having two departments in the middle of this tabloid drama. Yes he is a jerk. Yes he F*&d up and he is not the brightest star in the sky. But, she is no angle either. She’s been known to ride the attractions at both departments, on several occasions. Not to mention her two year affair with a married officer. How, ironic is it that only a mater of weeks after their relationship ends she is pregnant by another man.

So if you’re going to bash one, you better bash the other to.

05-05-2009, 07:59 PM
But, she is no angle either.

Well, dear Lord, I hope she's not an angle! If she were an angle, what angle would she be? Right, 45 degrees, acute, obtuse, or maybe Kurt Angle??

When I read posts like this, I'm reminded of the famos quote by Jules in Pulp Fiction: "English, mother f-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Seriously, you have been alive for how long? Been speaking and writing the English language for how long? And you still don't know the difference between an ANGLE and an ANGEL?

my2cnts
05-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Thats the funniest post I've seen yet. Before u point the finger look at your own spelling. They really need to add spell check. :lol:

05-06-2009, 09:38 PM
I don’t like having two departments in the middle of this tabloid drama. Yes he is a jerk. Yes he F*&d up and he is not the brightest star in the sky. But, she is no angle either. She’s been known to ride the attractions at both departments, on several occasions. Not to mention her two year affair with a married officer. How, ironic is it that only a mater of weeks after their relationship ends she is pregnant by another man.

Stay off the Hollywood Board you gossiping Hallandale *****es.

05-09-2009, 08:17 PM

if you want to talk about someone know the facts. yes she talked to another guy from hollywood a few years ago, so what. yes she was friends with a guy at her dept, both of them will tell you that there was nothing serious between them and all of his trainees can verify that. yes he had problems in his marriage and yes she was going through something at the time they met, they hung out and went to calls and lunch whatever. who cares. they will both tell you that it was nothing serious. now he is separated from his wife and she is still his friend. when some a$$hole was trying to create more problems for him and his wife and her they figured they should just stop talking (we all know that BULL$HIT of a male and female cant just be friends there ALWAYS has to be more. ) -----and that was back in June. so no, it was not within a few weeks, that she was pregnant, more like 8-9 months. and if you ever seen her and the father together you would know there is love between them. never the less the situation is what it is now and rather than everybody hating on one or both of them, let it go. leave her alone and let her be happy. before you continue posting your comments think about others feelings, we all want to laugh, but no one likes to be laughed at, especially over something that is not true. if you have an issue with any of them you should confront them or at least have the courage to identify yourself so they know who is talking $hit about them.

05-15-2009, 05:39 PM
MAn THIS is so wrong he wont even acknowledge the situation i aint mad at ya bro she might be hopefully ya step up and treat her rite

05-17-2009, 02:13 AM
did ya really need to call him out like that? we all know who it is, there was no need to post his name. right or wrong he knows what he is doing and we all know the kind of guy he is by now,she is on her own! thats just the kind of guy he is. but its twins! step up!

05-22-2009, 04:41 AM
What drama queens.... Have you ever heard of MYOB? :cop:

05-25-2009, 08:16 PM
still not talking? the truth will come out. 877 DNA CENTER why wait, call them today! loser

05-26-2009, 11:41 PM
DON'T BUST HIS CHOPS AS WITH ALL THINGS IN LIFE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE HE IS A WASTE OF TIME IF HE IS NOT WILLING TO STICK AROUND NOW WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WOULD DO ANYTHING DECENT FOR THEM IN THE LONG RUN HIS PRIORITIES ARE SCREWED UP BUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION YOU WOULD SEE THE FINE EXAMPLE HE WOULD SET FOR THEM HOPEFULLY HIS OTHER CHILDREN ARE WISE ENOUGH NOT TO FOLLOW IN DADDYS FOOTSTEPS

I KNOW IT WAS ALL UNFOUNDED BUT THE FACT STILL REMAINS SHE IS PREGNANT (BY HIM)

05-27-2009, 02:51 AM
how can anyone justify his actions? to say you get what you deserve is not fair on her part.i associate with members of her dept, and for the last two weeks she has been in and out of the hospital going through a difficult time with this prgenancy so much so that she requested a two week leave unpaid so she could rest and try to save this pregnancy.she is going through hell while he sits back with his feet up.we all seen you on federal and pembroke several times we were running c-3, while you two stood there talking or whatever it is you do in parking lots, it was said you made it a point to appear on her details, in uniform, just to prove to other officers in her dept that you were seeing her.you wanted everyone to know she was with you so they would stay away from her.the circumstances for this pregnancy may not be the best, but there comes a time when you need to swallow pride and admit the truth.i dont offer my business freely but this is an anonymous post so i will share what i can and hope you read it and it sinks in, i am a father, i dont not live with my child however i am ordered to pay out more than 500 A CHECK thats for ONE child, now while i dont know how her pregnancy is going, i do know that even with a full time job and child support my childs mother has a difficult time making ends meet.last i heard she was having twins.i hope for her sanity the pregnancy does not have any further complications and she is able to deliver healthy babys.her time off request is a real tear jerker for anyone who has a child, i can only imagine what she is going through.i personally know you have children and it is tough to admit the truth to those you love but remember these babys did not ask to be brought into the world, it was a decision made by both, it seems she is doing all she can, you really need to think about the impact this will have if she delivers them because after telling a lie for so long you are only causing more hurt in the end.we all say we are brothers (and sisters) in blue, but there are people that meddle in others lives for the fun of causing drama.we dont all defend eachother all the time.you need to do what is right for you, but please take a few seconds and think about this post.i wish her all the best and many prayers.

05-30-2009, 08:43 PM
time to end this once and for all
free dna testing information sent from (a company in) columbus oh
if you did not receive it today you should on monday or tuesday

06-02-2009, 03:03 PM
[2/?]
LOLOLOLOL
ARE YOU LINKEDIN

06-03-2009, 03:44 PM
looks like a man sounds like a man cant for shit act like a man
GROW SOME BALLS ALREADY

06-03-2009, 11:00 PM
anyone know how she is doing?thought about stopping by the school today but its not like he would know.if anyone talks to her let her know she is being thought of.hope all is well for her and the babies.

06-04-2009, 06:38 PM
did you ever think about his wife and his children now? What would you do? It's not all on him... takes 2 for this to happen. I agree that you all need to mind your business with this. there are many involved now, and this is not going to be an easy situation for anyone. She has her 'past' as well, and everyone only wants to point a finger at him. You should all find other things to do, and stay out of this. It's twisted enough for all of those directly involved. Probably time to leave it alone, and let those directly involved figure out what they want to do. I would not want to be in that situation for anything, and I certainly would not want this many people offering opinions on my behalf

06-06-2009, 01:06 AM
[quote="bab"]did you ever think about his wife and his children now?
do you think he was thinking about them when he was with her? most likely not. she came to the event for alex with him, i'm sure he was not thinking about her while he was with the ofc. HUGE difference take his side if you feel you must, but remember at the end of the day there are two babies that didnt ask to be ignored. i'm sure he has not treated his other children like he is treating the ones he is having with her. thats all i have to say

06-08-2009, 12:30 AM
They are both equally responsible. Why is this turned into a pity party for her ?? No one forced her to lay down with a married man....AGAIN !!

06-08-2009, 11:48 PM
he came back to her again for a reason!! maybe he needs the pity more she is tough and since he is deciding to cower behind the one he cheated on so many times its clear he will never change. remember the one from hollywood he was with a while ago also? ha there was a reason he was asked to leave the academy several of us know the truth hence the title of this post

06-11-2009, 12:58 AM
what a shame hopefully she takes you for everything she can get which is going to be alot LOL bro if that was me and most guys here you'da been better off losing 1/2 the pension LOL there is no comparison no idea how your gonna do it bro LOL bad choice yuckky

06-11-2009, 01:28 AM
punk ass ***** blocks an email address guess ya do got plenty to hide funny you know how many leos seen that

06-13-2009, 01:36 AM
WOMEN COPS.. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE....THE STUPID GUYS THAT FALL FOR THEM

06-15-2009, 03:34 PM
WOMEN COPS.. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE....THE STUPID GUYS THAT FALL FOR THEM

Turned you down eh?

06-16-2009, 06:38 PM
women cops may be trouble, but he was with her before she was a cop! thats right, im talking bout those academy days. you're only a cop once you pass the state exam. wouldnt you think banging a recruit carried a higher penalty than getting removed and placed in another school with even younger students??

06-17-2009, 05:07 AM
why don't you mind your business. Do you think this girl wants her pregnancy business put out all over the internet?? If you are so worried about her why don't you work some details and start up a fund for her. Beyond that, did this girl think about the wife and children of this married man that would be destroyed by her selfish and stupid actions. Pregnancy can be prevented and both chose not to be responsible. You sir are not helping this girl out or her baby by yakking it up on this public frum. It sounds like you are disgruntled because you could not get at her.
how can anyone justify his actions? to say you get what you deserve is not fair on her part.i associate with members of her dept, and for the last two weeks she has been in and out of the hospital going through a difficult time with this prgenancy so much so that she requested a two week leave unpaid so she could rest and try to save this pregnancy.she is going through hell while he sits back with his feet up.we all seen you on federal and pembroke several times we were running c-3, while you two stood there talking or whatever it is you do in parking lots, it was said you made it a point to appear on her details, in uniform, just to prove to other officers in her dept that you were seeing her.you wanted everyone to know she was with you so they would stay away from her.the circumstances for this pregnancy may not be the best, but there comes a time when you need to swallow pride and admit the truth.i dont offer my business freely but this is an anonymous post so i will share what i can and hope you read it and it sinks in, i am a father, i dont not live with my child however i am ordered to pay out more than 500 A CHECK thats for ONE child, now while i dont know how her pregnancy is going, i do know that even with a full time job and child support my childs mother has a difficult time making ends meet.last i heard she was having twins.i hope for her sanity the pregnancy does not have any further complications and she is able to deliver healthy babys.her time off request is a real tear jerker for anyone who has a child, i can only imagine what she is going through.i personally know you have children and it is tough to admit the truth to those you love but remember these babys did not ask to be brought into the world, it was a decision made by both, it seems she is doing all she can, you really need to think about the impact this will have if she delivers them because after telling a lie for so long you are only causing more hurt in the end.we all say we are brothers (and sisters) in blue, but there are people that meddle in others lives for the fun of causing drama.we dont all defend eachother all the time.you need to do what is right for you, but please take a few seconds and think about this post.i wish her all the best and many prayers.

06-17-2009, 01:20 PM
while i dont think she wants her personal business posetd online i will say that HE for one was the one not thinking about his wife and children while he was with her. he has been seeing her for a long time and anyone who has seen her keys to her police vehilce would know that by looking at all the car key rings she has every single one she has on there besides her own matches the cars he has drove since they met in the academy. as for this pregnancy many of us have heard that its not the first and he was the one texting her talking about having a baby since back in dec all you have to do is look at her phone she forgets it everywhere so you open it to see whos it is and read a few texts. invasion of privacy no just trying to return property to the rightful owner! so before you go talking shit about her, find out the complete story. also for whoever is so concerned about her financial situation know that she has made it this far and will get farther with all the child support she will be getting

06-17-2009, 01:21 PM
thats why I stay single !!!! keep the *****es at bay

06-17-2009, 11:01 PM
for those of us who work with him we know that this is not his first affair. now, as for calling her actions stupid and selfish, why dont you find her and ask her how it really happend because she has no problem telling the truth, more so now that its all out in the open. with all the written proof she has of how things really went down, its clear that he was leading her on and for anyone who has been in love, you know how difficult it is to know which way to go. saying they both chose to not be responsible is totally inaccurate. she is the only one who is being responsible, they created life (lives) and she is choosing to bring them into the world where as he repeatedly asked to have them gotten rid of. mistakes are made all the time, but it does not mean innocent people need to die, especially if it can be prevented. havent we all seen enough blood shed? why should it only be her who had to think of the other people, he is the one who took time from them to be with her, he is the one who then went home and looked them all in the face and continued to lie to them. he obviously was not concerned about them and they are his family, so why should she care about them being that they are complete strangers to her? and another thing, about responsibility, he has chosen to walk away from her and ignore her, even having his wife call her and say he would have nothing to do with them, to which he states the same thing. he is the one not being responsible for anything here. she is doing the best she can given the situation she is now in. have a little respect for HER.

06-18-2009, 01:36 AM
why did my post get reposted? all i was trying to do was enlighten him as to how things could turn out, try to offer advice he may not know. even tried to email him, but its clear his mind is made up, and now he feels the need to find out who i am. get a grip, all i tried to do was help you so you wouldnt get yourself in a bad situation for the future. too late for that i guess. turning your back and walking away from these babies will be something you regret for as long as you live. knowing that we are never guaranteed tomorrow you would think you would not tell the person who is carrying your children that you hate her. harsh words from someone who made it a point to be seen with her but once your wife found out yuo want to play the victim in this.she may not be so innocent in this, but you,j---, you should man up and tell things like they were rather than do what you are doing now. now all the sudden your wife is who yuo want right? well what about the other women you were with in the last few years? from the few emails i traded with him he is nothing but a selfish narcissistic uncaring little boy running around using everyone he comes in contact with. one of the sad things in all of this is that the ofc still wont say anything bad about you, eventhough she and all of us know you played her. also there will be two more children out there without someone to call daddy. she had one person who she thought she could trust, but most of whats been coming out is because a hbpd detective like to talk to our detectives. not hard to figure out. at court the other day all she said was that you werent talking to her, all the other stuff she trusted what was probably her last friend in her dept, with knowing, but that person just had to talk to and its all getting out, it just seems to all come out on the same day. and its a dirty shame what has happened here. remember when a mans word was actually worth something? remember when cops had each others backs?

06-18-2009, 03:56 PM
All that ducking wont last for long. Nothing like an attorney and a blood test to arrange child support. Just like plucking a low hanging fruit. Doesn't really matter what he or the wife say at that point does it?

06-18-2009, 11:16 PM
that was one of the best posts i seen on here.while it dont matter what they say its still hurtful and extra stress added to her that she dont need.women are naturally moody throw in the extra hormones times two in this case its got to be rough for her even with her badass attitude. more so since the only person she talked to blabbed everything to your guys thats really gotta suck.for those of us who have worked with her we know she can hold her own (its just a matter of answering to all the rudeness complaints she gets afterwards LOL) in time she will be better than she is now.what a douche to lead her on like he did then behave this way.everyone in hallandale seen them together so all the negative comments about her arent needed.he obviously didnt care who knew what on the streets but once it all got home his tune sure changed.

HOW DOES THE TRUMP THEME SONG GO, MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!! :devil: :evil: :devil:

06-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Is the female in question blonde with short straight hair?

06-19-2009, 01:01 AM
where the hell have you been? we all know who it is already. sounds like his wife trying to get dirt.go knit something.

06-19-2009, 01:16 AM
for those of us who have worked with her we know she can hold her own (its just a matter of answering to all the rudeness complaints she gets afterwards LOL)

Oh please...you have got to be kidding me right ?? When has she ever even been in a fight ?? Give me a break. Trust me, this is the one or two same HBPD guys that keep writing the same ole BS.

06-19-2009, 01:59 AM
learn to read asshole it didnt say anything about her ever being in a fight but she has been more than once which is more than any female we have on the road now. dont hate cause you didnt get the chance to be with her you small **** low life

06-19-2009, 03:00 AM
Now thats funny!!!

06-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Repeat after me boys "it's not my baby" if i only had a dime for every time i said that

06-19-2009, 02:32 PM
where the hell have you been? we all know who it is already. sounds like his wife trying to get dirt.go knit something.

Uh, I don't know who it is, that is why I am asking........

06-20-2009, 01:49 PM
[quote="Guest"][quote="duh"][quote="Guest"]Is the female in question blonde with short straight hair?
we all know its 37james. i was in class 239 she was in 240 if i remember correctly shes 508 140ish blue eyes with blonde hair past her shoulders. we work off the same channel so as soon as this was posted and we heard her going as XRAY28 we knew it was her. some of us say SEXRAY28 because she always sounds so hot. she called j.p. last night hystarical because something is wrong but he wont say what a few of us are signing a card for her. all she needs is a friend and you all can stop posting negative comments about her and the situation. like one person posted have a little respect for her.

06-21-2009, 02:43 PM
HAPPY FATHERS DAY JACKA$$. SINCE YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ONLINE WHILE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING I GUESS YOU WILL GET THIS LATE. I CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW YOU MADE THE CHOICE TO WALK AWAY FROM HER AND THE BABYS. YOU ALREADY HAVE CHILDREN DONT YOU? WHAT IT IS YOU MET YOUR QUOTA AND NOW YOU ARE DONE BEING DADDY? SORRY BRO THATS NOT HOW LIFE WORKS. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME PARKED OUTSIDE HER PLACE AND ALL OVER HER EVERYTIME YOU WERE NEAR HER, BUT HEY, YOU MADE IT A POINT FOR EVERYONE SEE YOU WITH HER ALL THE TIME AND NOW YOU ARE LETTING EVERYONE KNOW YOU WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. SAD BRO REAL SAD. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BABY? IM GUESSING NOT. SHE CAN NOT EVEN TURN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE THE CHOICE TO NO LONGER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER. WORDS CAN NOT EVEN DESCRIBE THE THOUGHTS I HAVE TOWARDS YOU AND I AM SURE SO MANY OTHERS FEEL WHAT I DO WHEN IT COMES TO YOU. I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FROM THIS POINT ON YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A P.O.S. IN MY BOOK.

06-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Noooo responsible behavior would be not having sex with a married man. Responsible behavior would be using birth control if she and he choose to have an immoral relationship. And here's a little insight, if a married person male or female, really cares about you, they do not have an immoral sexual relationship with you while they are married to someone else. They would divorce their spouse or not have a relationship with you (out of respect for the single person, the married person would not have a relationship because the single person is always the booty call) Now if you or her don't understand that may I suggest the book "he's just not that into you". Or maybe you and she should watch the bravo channel, Famous matchmaker Patti Stanger advises "you don't have sex with someone until you are both ready to have a mutally exclusive relationship" .And please, don't go down the road he told me he loved me and we would be together .. yada yada yada. That's like page #6 in any "how do I get laid" guide. If she was so stupid that she would buy that she truly is stupid. It does not matter "how it happened" You don't have sex with a married man unless you are ok to be the low rent , second fiddle that you put yourself in the position to be. Life is not a romance novel, when you have a sexual relationship with a married person who already has kids you are hurting the kids. Now add into the mix you get pregnant and bring in another kid, well you have brought your kid into a very difficult situation and that poor unborn kid had no say in. Yes, now that she is pregnant she is doing the responsible thing. That's great I applaud her for that but I don't applaud the fact that she choose to have an immoral relationship, hurting the children and wife of the man she while having her fling. And beyond that, all you do is further hurt her by bringing this to a public forum. And, by your continued ongoing posts, you appear to be a sick wannabe boyfriend to her and I hope she stays far far away from you. Revealing all her personal stuff makes you her enemy not her friend. You need to get your own girlfriend and life and stay out of others business.
for those of us who work with him we know that this is not his first affair. now, as for calling her actions stupid and selfish, why dont you find her and ask her how it really happend because she has no problem telling the truth, more so now that its all out in the open. with all the written proof she has of how things really went down, its clear that he was leading her on and for anyone who has been in love, you know how difficult it is to know which way to go. saying they both chose to not be responsible is totally inaccurate. she is the only one who is being responsible, they created life (lives) and she is choosing to bring them into the world where as he repeatedly asked to have them gotten rid of. mistakes are made all the time, but it does not mean innocent people need to die, especially if it can be prevented. havent we all seen enough blood shed? why should it only be her who had to think of the other people, he is the one who took time from them to be with her, he is the one who then went home and looked them all in the face and continued to lie to them. he obviously was not concerned about them and they are his family, so why should she care about them being that they are complete strangers to her? and another thing, about responsibility, he has chosen to walk away from her and ignore her, even having his wife call her and say he would have nothing to do with them, to which he states the same thing. he is the one not being responsible for anything here. she is doing the best she can given the situation she is now in. have a little respect for HER.

06-21-2009, 08:00 PM
i am not writing this to discuss or seek any more opinoins on what went on between me and him. i will however defend the choices that i made as i have been doing. me him and GOD are the only ones who know what was done and said and the reasons behind them. now, while it is true that he is married, he knew that also, and it was not an issue for him in the time we were together. he wanted a baby, more specifically he wanted a son, something he was so sure he would get with me, and thats the extent of what i will say on that. it can be viewed as a fling or booty call whatever you like to call it, but again, me him and GOD know how long it lasted and so much more than any of you ever will. i realize that i look like a horrible person to so many of you, but who are you to judge me? rather than finding all my flaws and pointing them out to others while laughing and joking, why not leave it all alone? i have not and will not ask anyone of you for any kind of help in dealing with what i am going through or what i will be dealing with in the future. if this situation involved anyone else i am sure it would not be spead all over like it has been, but for the longest time people have felt the need to be in and broadcast my business. whatever his reason for not wanting anything to do with me or these babies is now, i dont know, thats something that only he can answer if he chooses to. i probably never will know and that is something that i will have to live with. he got a son out it which is what he wanted. yes i am also having a girl that right now is not doing well, and he knew of these complications before he stopped talking to me. as for the comments about me being stupid and selfish or whatever i will say that it was always his choice as to if things continued on and how far they went. i did what felt right in my heart, which if you think about it, thats how people get through life. it was not my sole responsiblity to think about his family. he knows them better than i do and since he did not take their feelings into consideration, i should not be the only one getting hassled for it. again only me him and GOD know why things happened the way did. continue to post all the comments you want about me i only read this page today because of all the texts i was getting to read it. i hope everyone finds what it is they are missing in their own lives so that they can stay out of mine. if there is anything else anyone wants to say to me you all know where i work call or come by or email me L9254@hotmail.com. being that i have so many things to deal with now i really dont care about what is said or thought about me. i hope you all are and continue to be happy.

06-21-2009, 08:54 PM
i am not writing this to discuss or seek any more opinoins on what went on between me and him. i will however defend the choices that i made as i have been doing. me him and GOD are the only ones who know what was done and said and the reasons behind them. now, while it is true that he is married, he knew that also, and it was not an issue for him in the time we were together. he wanted a baby, more specifically he wanted a son, something he was so sure he would get with me, and thats the extent of what i will say on that. it can be viewed as a fling or booty call whatever you like to call it, but again, me him and GOD know how long it lasted and so much more than any of you ever will. i realize that i look like a horrible person to so many of you, but who are you to judge me? rather than finding all my flaws and pointing them out to others while laughing and joking, why not leave it all alone? i have not and will not ask anyone of you for any kind of help in dealing with what i am going through or what i will be dealing with in the future. if this situation involved anyone else i am sure it would not be spead all over like it has been, but for the longest time people have felt the need to be in and broadcast my business. whatever his reason for not wanting anything to do with me or these babies is now, i dont know, thats something that only he can answer if he chooses to. i probably never will know and that is something that i will have to live with. he got a son out it which is what he wanted. yes i am also having a girl that right now is not doing well, and he knew of these complications before he stopped talking to me. as for the comments about me being stupid and selfish or whatever i will say that it was always his choice as to if things continued on and how far they went. i did what felt right in my heart, which if you think about it, thats how people get through life. it was not my sole responsiblity to think about his family. he knows them better than i do and since he did not take their feelings into consideration, i should not be the only one getting hassled for it. again only me him and GOD know why things happened the way did. continue to post all the comments you want about me i only read this page today because of all the texts i was getting to read it. i hope everyone finds what it is they are missing in their own lives so that they can stay out of mine. if there is anything else anyone wants to say to me you all know where i work call or come by or email me L9254@hotmail.com. being that i have so many things to deal with now i really dont care about what is said or thought about me. i hope you all are and continue to be happy.

You're right......I don't know you or him & as far as your comment that it is between you, him & God.......let me just say this....as a married woman, I would not & do not appreciate another woman having sex with my husband. Now I TOTALLY realize that the married man is just as much to blame, IF NOT MORE.....that certainly doesn't make it right on your part. Don't know where you come off being the martyr here.

06-21-2009, 10:13 PM
this post ( by ----) was not written by the officer. she would never share even that little bit of information its not her email address or even a real email address. you all are continuing to add hurt and pain. remember karma. do unto others as you want done to you. you dont want people bashing you or someone you know, she and he are no different.

06-23-2009, 01:40 PM
We all know that Leo affairs is a web site for cowards to say on here what they are afraid to say to someones face. They are both adults and knew what they were doing was wrong and they will have to deal with whatever happens. I'm sure if we looked in each of your closets we would find something interesting. Bottom line...mind your own business!