PDA

View Full Version : being stationed in BSO

03-24-2009, 05:03 PM
hey guys I have a question. If you get hired in BSO where do they station you? Is it solely dependant on need or do they station you closer to where you live? Anyone with info please advise.

03-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Don't worry where you get "stationed". Just get hired and worry about passing the academe. God, these rookies act like rookies before they even get hired! :evil: :evil:

03-24-2009, 07:40 PM
7g
Don't worry where you get "stationed". Just get hired and worry about passing the academe. God, these rookies act like rookies before they even get hired! :evil: :evil:

l
Looks like you should go back to the Academy and learn to spell the word. The answer is that the department will assign you based on their needs not where you reside. good luck on your hiring process.

03-24-2009, 10:46 PM
hey guys I have a question. If you get hired in BSO where do they station you? Is it solely dependant on need or do they station you closer to where you live? Anyone with info please advise.

Basic training, AIT, or permanent duty station?

03-25-2009, 01:07 AM

BSO is on a hiring freeze....lots of luck

03-25-2009, 02:36 AM

BSO is on a hiring freeze....lots of luck

That's not true. Recruting is busy every day and applications are being turned in to HR daily. They are advertising available jobs in the newspaper.

03-25-2009, 11:34 AM
7g

l
Looks like you should go back to the Academy and learn to spell the word. The answer is that the department will assign you based on their needs not where you reside. good luck on your hiring process.
If you check Webster's Collegiate Dictionary BOTH spellings are correct. You must be brass :devil:

03-25-2009, 08:27 PM
er
If you check Webster's Collegiate Dictionary BOTH spellings are correct. You must be brass :devil:

Yeah, they are both WORDS, but ONE (academy) is the place where you learn to be a cop. The other has to do with the world of academics.

Use the dictionary to actually find out the meaning of a word, and you might find yourself a bit wiser.

03-26-2009, 11:21 AM
That poster was right YOU must be brass. You just dont like to be corrected. I looked it up. Academe 1 a :a place of instruction : SCHOOL b : the acedemic enviroment c :the acedemic community. I think a place of instruction or "SCHOOL" could be an academe, as the definition states. end of case. Move on

03-28-2009, 08:19 PM

Dude, just look at the replies you got, are you sure you even want to work there. I for one got out about 2 years ago and haven't missed that place since. I've moved on to much greener pastures, well away from that god forsaken agency.

03-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Seriously, why would you want to work along side a bunch of misfit disgruntled malcontents???? :devil:

03-29-2009, 04:24 AM
If they like you alot, they might station you in front of the SISTRUNK and give you a whistle.

08-16-2010, 09:21 AM
lol in front of sistrunk with a whistle!! i drove by there once.. scary place..

08-16-2010, 11:14 AM

Dude, just look at the replies you got, are you sure you even want to work there. I for one got out about 2 years ago and haven't missed that place since. I've moved on to much greener pastures, well away from that god forsaken agency.
"
I've moved on to much greener pastures, well away from that god forsaken agency.[/quote], However, like a moth to a flame, I can't stay away and find myself not only reading but posting on a blog, for an agency, that I no longer belong to? I hated it there, but still I have a burning need to know what's going on...are they talking about me? what are they saying.....ok, yes, I didn't leave on my own...they said it would be "best" I did.....
"

08-16-2010, 01:39 PM
The way they make Commanders around here he might just go straight to that spot. Shoot everyone else is. Stop ragging the new guy he might be your boss soon. :devil: