PDA

View Full Version : !!!!

Rotten Herman
03-19-2009, 09:53 PM
No they DI-IN'T!! :shock: !

03-19-2009, 11:27 PM
I have some idea about this. THis is no different from any other politicaly inspired government agency. Such things happens every where. You reep polical benefits, you live by the sord you die by the same sword. Did the girl really think think she walked into a job which she was really quailfied to be in charge of anything? FLIP SIDE: Do they really think they are on good grounds for termination of career service staff person?

Rotten Herman
03-20-2009, 12:18 AM
This is more than payback.

03-20-2009, 03:07 AM
So much for civil right women equal opportunity for the head agency of equal right enforcement sad sad :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :devil: :evil:

03-22-2009, 07:00 PM
yeah, definitely more than payback. someone asked me "who didn't she sleep with" well, I dont know about that, but some only got suspended for drinking and driving state cars, so what did the girl do wrong? must have been major for bosses already taking heat to take a chance for another botched firing. like the penasecola one, heard the guy was reinstated. who's crying now? smells like something stinks in the apple barrell. you know what they say, that one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch. look to the source and link to all the problems, and youll probably find one. and if you do, get rid of them.