PDA

View Full Version : were is Jh

03-16-2009, 11:08 PM
Ok we elect him he runs on a platform and then BOOM 21/2 years into it he has not made a board of govenors meeting he has not posted in the Code 3 so were is he. He sits like KING TUT at Dept. Meetings spouts his personal opinion , runs his mouth but NO ACTION , so whats up Mister JH , MR. HIPE man . election year is upon us think twice on that ballot.

03-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Good question, but I have a better one. Where is the Chief? He spends money on uniforms which in turn were used to have us look sharp for Accreditation; which he spent a boat load of money on while the budget is in the red. He refuses to update us on what direction our Department is going, are we a sinking ship? Or is there light at the end of the tunnel?

Since we are out of money for EVERYTHING, even overtime, it would be nice to get some type of information disseminated. It is almost depressing when you see our Department down like 60 Officers, and every time you look at the CAD you see Officers being reassigned due to a shortage in manpower.

But at least we received great updates on the “Wall Mart” hoax………Imagine if we were able to get those types of updates about our Police Department? THAT my brothers and sisters would be amazing!

03-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Good question, but I have a better one. Where is the Chief? He spends money on uniforms which in turn were used to have us look sharp for Accreditation; which he spent a boat load of money on while the budget is in the red. He refuses to update us on what direction our Department is going, are we a sinking ship? Or is there light at the end of the tunnel?

Since we are out of money for EVERYTHING, even overtime, it would be nice to get some type of information disseminated. It is almost depressing when you see our Department down like 60 Officers, and every time you look at the CAD you see Officers being reassigned due to a shortage in manpower.

But at least we received great updates on the “Wall Mart” hoax………Imagine if we were able to get those types of updates about our Police Department? THAT my brothers and sisters would be amazing!

Only one "L" in Walmart bubba. How's that for an update?

03-23-2009, 09:38 PM

Only one "L" in Walmart bubba. How's that for an update?

BTW
Yes, and "school police" is spelled "fool police"

03-24-2009, 01:29 AM
Jon was @ the PBA Hall today, not that we members will know what happen.....but he was there

06-12-2009, 07:48 PM
I think that after today it is clear that JH should be given a going away party . thanks for the memories ! Its time for new ideals.

06-13-2009, 03:05 PM
YES, so do something about it. You want JH gone do to the PBA meetings or talk to your reps. Also if you want info on what happen at the meeting, maybe you should have gone?

06-14-2009, 11:10 AM
I for one will vote for jh anytime he is on the list. They are doing a good job with what they have to work with.

06-14-2009, 05:12 PM
I for one will vote for jh anytime he is on the list. They are doing a good job with what they have to work with.

Thanks for your input JH, its good to know you have no problem voting for yourself. Do you want me to give you the ballot while you sit in your chair while the rest of us qualify in DT's?