PDA

View Full Version : 8c3 STOP SCREAMING

03-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Nobody can hear you when you scream in the radio. Units could have gotten to the area quicker if you werent screaming like a maniac. I would hate to see you in a real life/death situation. Thats why no deputy should be started out in a cake district like weston, CC, parkland. All deputies should be made to work the tough places in the first 5 years. My freeking ears are still bleeding.

And the bad guy STILL got away.

03-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Nobody can hear you when you scream in the radio. Units could have gotten to the area quicker if you werent screaming like a maniac. I would hate to see you in a real life/death situation. Thats why no deputy should be started out in a cake district like weston, CC, parkland. All deputies should be made to work the tough places in the first 5 years. My freeking ears are still bleeding.

Then maybe you should stick a tampon in your ear.

03-11-2009, 01:56 PM

How dare you not be PC, How dare you call a rookie on his behavior. We must not have any of that, he might want to quit and become a lawyer who hates cops. No really you were right on, I heard this guy and I thought he was being attacked and needed a 10-24. I’m sure his radio tone was why Sgt. MM had to call it off. But be assured that 8C3 will soon be a Corporal, Get a new car, and bump someone off their days off.

03-11-2009, 05:08 PM

I tried to get one from your wife, She said she was all out because you were using them for your anal leakage!!

03-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Bad guy got away because the chase was cut moron. We were on the vehicle. Probably a CSA talking smack....but he was screaming lol.

03-12-2009, 01:32 AM
Bad guy got away because the chase was cut moron. We were on the vehicle. Probably a CSA talking smack....but he was screaming lol.

Uhhh chases get cut when people scream on the radio and make it seem like the bad guy is running over infants.

03-12-2009, 01:49 AM

Uhhh chases get cut when people scream on the radio and make it seem like the bad guy is running over infants.

That was funny.

03-12-2009, 03:19 AM
How dare you not be PC, How dare you call a rookie on his behavior. We must not have any of that, he might want to quit and become a lawyer who hates cops. No really you were right on, I heard this guy and I thought he was being attacked and needed a 10-24. I’m sure his radio tone was why Sgt. MM had to call it off. But be assured that 8C3 will soon be a Corporal, Get a new car, and bump someone off their days off.

First of all, Mr. 4000 CCN needs to retire and leave police work all together. He seems jealous over someone who gets paid for being a Corporal, gets a new car, and bumps losers like 4000 CCN from his days off. The truth us that he probably has weekends off and a new car, but yet needs to talk crap cause he has nothing better to do with his time. I've been with this agency long enough to know that there was a time when no one wanted to be an FTO (AKA Corporal). Now everyone wants the position for the money, car and days off. 4000 CCN please retire and do us all a favor. The bottom line is that the new deputies have no respect for the old timers because they have no respect for anyone else. I'm so sick of listening to their old, old, old, old, war stories how they use to do police work. Give us a break, please.

As far as Weston is concerned, I work details at the Port and listen to the radio on Bravo shift. This is what we hear almost everyday:
1) The Weston deputies can't do anything without asking for permission from their sergeants. "Can you ask the Delta Unit if I'm clear 40." The sergeants always interrupt the deputies on the radio and never let them make decisions.
2) The deputies never stay off the radio and just ramble on and on. The other day a guy got lost at the park and you should have heard the circus on the radio. This went on for a very long time.
3) They take up more air time over nothing, than any other district . They hog up the radio all the time.
4) They must love hearing themselves talk on the radio.
5) They never do their own work. "Can you check if a Zulu unit is available for processing?" Zulu units work harder then deputies in Weston, trust me. Amazing.

The sergeants need to stop baby sitting the deputies and let them think for themselves. Someone needs to tell them to stop talking so much on the radio and control what they say on the radio, it's embarrassing. And most importantly, stop sending new deputies to places like Weston. They only pick up bad habits from old time slugs like 4000 CCN, who by the way is a Weston deputy.

03-12-2009, 04:12 AM
[quote="4000 CCN":o7thigot] How dare you not be PC, How dare you call a rookie on his behavior. We must not have any of that, he might want to quit and become a lawyer who hates cops. No really you were right on, I heard this guy and I thought he was being attacked and needed a 10-24. I’m sure his radio tone was why Sgt. MM had to call it off. But be assured that 8C3 will soon be a Corporal, Get a new car, and bump someone off their days off.

First of all, Mr. 4000 CCN needs to retire and leave police work all together. He seems jealous over someone who gets paid for being a Corporal, gets a new car, and bumps losers like 4000 CCN from his days off. The truth us that he probably has weekends off and a new car, but yet needs to talk crap cause he has nothing better to do with his time. I've been with this agency long enough to know that there was a time when no one wanted to be an FTO (AKA Corporal). Now everyone wants the position for the money, car and days off. 4000 CCN please retire and do us all a favor. The bottom line is that the new deputies have no respect for the old timers because they have no respect for anyone else. I'm so sick of listening to their old, old, old, old, war stories how they use to do police work. Give us a break, please.

As far as Weston is concerned, I work details at the Port and listen to the radio on Bravo shift. This is what we hear almost everyday:
1) The Weston deputies can't do anything without asking for permission from their sergeants. "Can you ask the Delta Unit if I'm clear 40." The sergeants always interrupt the deputies on the radio and never let them make decisions.
2) The deputies never stay off the radio and just ramble on and on. The other day a guy got lost at the park and you should have heard the circus on the radio. This went on for a very long time.
3) They take up more air time over nothing, than any other district . They hog up the radio all the time.
5) They never do their own work. "Can you check if a Zulu unit is available for processing?" Zulu units work harder then deputies in Weston, trust me. Amazing.

The sergeants need to stop baby sitting the deputies and let them think for themselves. Someone needs to tell them to stop talking so much on the radio and control what they say on the radio, it's embarrassing. And most importantly, stop sending new deputies to places like Weston. They only pick up bad habits from old time slugs like 4000 CCN, who by the way is a Weston deputy.[/quote:o7thigot]

I guess I hit this rookies’ last nerve, but the truth hurts. Slug is a typical newbie claiming to have been here a long time, but his words say different. Your lack of respect for senior people is A- typical of what is on the road today. BSO counts on people like you, so we will be divided and they can conquer. So slug keep drinking the Kool-aide and you should be a Commander soon. By the way I won’t be leaving anytime soon, deal with it.

03-12-2009, 04:44 PM
serious
[quote="4000 CCN":1w3m8yta] How dare you not be PC, How dare you call a rookie on his behavior. We must not have any of that, he might want to quit and become a lawyer who hates cops. No really you were right on, I heard this guy and I thought he was being attacked and needed a 10-24. I’m sure his radio tone was why Sgt. MM had to call it off. But be assured that 8C3 will soon be a Corporal, Get a new car, and bump someone off their days off.

The sergeants need to stop baby sitting the deputies and let them think for themselves. Someone needs to tell them to stop talking so much on the radio and control what they say on the radio, it's embarrassing. And most importantly, stop sending new deputies to places like Weston. They only pick up bad habits from old time slugs like 4000 CCN, who by the way is a Weston deputy.[/quote:1w3m8yta]
Dude you cant be serious...how many times do we have to listen to your idiot Csa in the port say that he is 10-6 fuel, or 10-6 beating off or he is 10-6 multiple meals reliefs? Some one needs to just keep closing and opening gates like real police officers and shut up! Talk about lazy useless slugs.....youd better check the port.

03-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Why do people even care what happens in Weston. I think you guys should mind your own business and focus on your own district. I agree recruits out of the academy shouldn't go to cake districts either but they had no choice & its not as easy as you think to leave. Command doesn't just sign a transfer without finding out who's being swapped. Most people who want to come to Weston are disgruntled Dep's who've been around for awhile and want to relax their last 3 years. Despite what people may think, there is crime in Weston and they do have scumbags. Don't make comments about a place you've never worked in. The deputy who called the "chase" usually sounds like a tard on the radio during regular transactions. He's not even a rookie. He's been on over 6 yrs. Some Deputies are retarded even after 17 years so get over it. Dania and the port have a bunch of idiots too. Half the guys at the port don't even answer their radios and at least three people in Dania barely speak English. So mind your business and keep your stupid comments to yourself.

03-12-2009, 06:04 PM
[quote="Im not deaf!!!!":8cyksfrk]Nobody can hear you when you scream in the radio. Units could have gotten to the area quicker if you werent screaming like a maniac. I would hate to see you in a real life/death situation. Thats why no deputy should be started out in a cake district like weston, CC, parkland. All deputies should be made to work the tough places in the first 5 years. My freeking ears are still bleeding.

How dare you not be PC, How dare you call a rookie on his behavior. We must not have any of that, he might want to quit and become a lawyer who hates cops. No really you were right on, I heard this guy and I thought he was being attacked and needed a 10-24. I’m sure his radio tone was why Sgt. MM had to call it off. But be assured that 8C3 will soon be a Corporal, Get a new car, and bump someone off their days off.[/quote:8cyksfrk]

Sgt. actually got off his cell phone long enough to get involved on a call? Wow, what is this world coming to? MM is usually too busy talking to his latest 20 something yoa bimbo or newest baby mama to be to be bothered with police work.

03-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Crime in Weston? Give me a break. Who the hell started this post.

Nobody at BSO cares what you do in Weston so get over it. No wonder Davie and Cooper City kicked you off their radio. Bunch of cry babies.

03-12-2009, 08:39 PM

Nobody at BSO cares what you do in Weston so get over it. No wonder Davie and Cooper City kicked you off their radio. Bunch of cry babies.

We didn't kick them or SW Ranches off of our radio. Actually, it made sense for those 2 districts to be on our radio so when calls go out in the same proximity we are privy to them.

03-13-2009, 02:58 AM
[quote="4000 CCN":c6ffj1yo][quote="Im not deaf!!!!":c6ffj1yo]Nobody can hear you when you scream in the radio. Units could have gotten to the area quicker if you werent screaming like a maniac. I would hate to see you in a real life/death situation. Thats why no deputy should be started out in a cake district like weston, CC, parkland. All deputies should be made to work the tough places in the first 5 years. My freeking ears are still bleeding.

How dare you not be PC, How dare you call a rookie on his behavior. We must not have any of that, he might want to quit and become a lawyer who hates cops. No really you were right on, I heard this guy and I thought he was being attacked and needed a 10-24. I’m sure his radio tone was why Sgt. MM had to call it off. But be assured that 8C3 will soon be a Corporal, Get a new car, and bump someone off their days off.[/quote:c6ffj1yo]

Sgt. actually got off his cell phone long enough to get involved on a call? Wow, what is this world coming to? MM is usually too busy talking to his latest 20 something yoa bimbo or newest baby mama to be to be bothered with police work.[/quote:c6ffj1yo]

shut up! the jilted bimbo is at it again!

03-13-2009, 12:47 PM
[quote="Weston 4 Life":11ap5wzu][quote="4000 CCN":11ap5wzu][quote="Im not deaf!!!!":11ap5wzu]Nobody can hear you when you scream in the radio. Units could have gotten to the area quicker if you werent screaming like a maniac. I would hate to see you in a real life/death situation. Thats why no deputy should be started out in a cake district like weston, CC, parkland. All deputies should be made to work the tough places in the first 5 years. My freeking ears are still bleeding.

How dare you not be PC, How dare you call a rookie on his behavior. We must not have any of that, he might want to quit and become a lawyer who hates cops. No really you were right on, I heard this guy and I thought he was being attacked and needed a 10-24. I’m sure his radio tone was why Sgt. MM had to call it off. But be assured that 8C3 will soon be a Corporal, Get a new car, and bump someone off their days off.[/quote:11ap5wzu]

Sgt. actually got off his cell phone long enough to get involved on a call? Wow, what is this world coming to? MM is usually too busy talking to his latest 20 something yoa bimbo or newest baby mama to be to be bothered with police work.[/quote:11ap5wzu]

shut up! the jilted bimbo is at it again![/quote:11ap5wzu]

I'm not the jilted bimbo. Just someone who has to work with the loser that is Sgt MM on a daily basis. If I was the 20 something yoa female who got knocked up by MM who's almost 50 I'd biotch too.

03-13-2009, 01:28 PM
[quote="Weston 4 Life":39nknddl][quote="4000 CCN":39nknddl][quote="Im not deaf!!!!":39nknddl]Nobody can hear you when you scream in the radio. Units could have gotten to the area quicker if you werent screaming like a maniac. I would hate to see you in a real life/death situation. Thats why no deputy should be started out in a cake district like weston, CC, parkland. All deputies should be made to work the tough places in the first 5 years. My freeking ears are still bleeding.

How dare you not be PC, How dare you call a rookie on his behavior. We must not have any of that, he might want to quit and become a lawyer who hates cops. No really you were right on, I heard this guy and I thought he was being attacked and needed a 10-24. I’m sure his radio tone was why Sgt. MM had to call it off. But be assured that 8C3 will soon be a Corporal, Get a new car, and bump someone off their days off.[/quote:39nknddl]

Sgt. actually got off his cell phone long enough to get involved on a call? Wow, what is this world coming to? MM is usually too busy talking to his latest 20 something yoa bimbo or newest baby mama to be to be bothered with police work.[/quote:39nknddl]

shut up! the jilted bimbo is at it again![/quote:39nknddl]

Come on. She's not just the jilted bimbo. She's Sgt MM's black 24 yoa soon to be baby mama. Let her biotch if she wants to.

03-13-2009, 09:36 PM
"tired of discussing weston"-----------------------> you so hit it on the head!

03-13-2009, 10:12 PM
The screamer is not a rookie, he always sounds like someone is squeezing the jewels. Very excitable individual. In regards to the the port personnel, believe it, we would nothing better than to not have to listen to csa's and deputies not answering their radio's and when they dos the dispatcher tells them they did not understand one thing they said. By the way the port had a situation a few weeks ago and they had the female screamer trying to chase down some driver who MISUNDERSTOOD A DIRECTIVE FROM A CSA at the toll booth. Talk about that for a while port folks, why don't you? Then go open a gate.

03-13-2009, 11:46 PM
The screamer is not a rookie, he always sounds like someone is squeezing the jewels. Very excitable individual. In regards to the the port personnel, believe it, we would nothing better than to not have to listen to csa's and deputies not answering their radio's and when they dos the dispatcher tells them they did not understand one thing they said. By the way the port had a situation a few weeks ago and they had the female screamer trying to chase down some driver who MISUNDERSTOOD A DIRECTIVE FROM A CSA at the toll booth. Talk about that for a while port folks, why don't you? Then go open a gate.

I work at the Port and that's NOT what happened. Again, people making up their own version of things who know NOTHING> You jealous that we make the big bucks here???!!!!

03-14-2009, 11:51 AM
"tired of discussing weston"-----------------------> you so hit it on the head!

Whomever put D8 & D14 on the same channel, Kudos.

03-14-2009, 08:31 PM
That would be the powers that be. You know the ones have never ever in their lives done the jobs they supervise. They want to split LH/D4 now and put Lh back with D5. They should have just given Davie their own radio when Pines left, kept D16 and D8 together but oh no............supposedly Davie didnt want to pay the money. Mind you we already have the console and (wo)manpower to put a dispatcher there. Oh yea by the way, just keep in mind we keep getting brand new TV's in dispatch ever other day (for the break rooms) and brand new recliners too! Yes I know you all will miss the point and start getting vicious at this point but they cant get us new headsets. So we keep fixing the same old broken ones, so next time you are screaming and you really need one of us to hear, hope you keep it in mind, they will NOT buy new headsets, even though they have the money elsewhere in their coffers!!!!!!!!! Guess we know where our priorities are!

03-14-2009, 08:50 PM
That would be the powers that be. You know the ones have never ever in their lives done the jobs they supervise. They want to split LH/D4 now and put Lh back with D5. They should have just given Davie their own radio when Pines left, kept D16 and D8 together but oh no............supposedly Davie didnt want to pay the money. Mind you we already have the console and (wo)manpower to put a dispatcher there. Oh yea by the way, just keep in mind we keep getting brand new TV's in dispatch ever other day (for the break rooms) and brand new recliners too! Yes I know you all will miss the point and start getting vicious at this point but they cant get us new headsets. So we keep fixing the same old broken ones, so next time you are screaming and you really need one of us to hear, hope you keep it in mind, they will NOT buy new headsets, even though they have the money elsewhere in their coffers!!!!!!!!! Guess we know where our priorities are!

Don't know exactly when Pines left but it was over 14 years ago anyway. And look at them now, with their own dispatch center.

03-14-2009, 09:19 PM

I work at the Port and that's NOT what happened. Again, people making up their own version of things who know NOTHING> You jealous that we make the big bucks here???!!!!

Yes, it it what happened, we all heard it in Dania TOOO!! and guess what "We not Jealous" "You Jealous"
You got sent their to open gates and act like a security guard.

03-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Don't know exactly when Pines left but it was over 14 years ago anyway. And look at them now, with their own dispatch center.[/quote], t

Ummm, incorrect, that might be when they separated from BSO road patrol. But they are left us completely within the last few months, at least dispatch wise. If the county commission gets their way, they will no choice but to come back in a few years when they want to have a centralized dispatch center for the whole county. All those tax dollars that Pines spent for their new disp center, will be a complete waste.

03-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Don't know exactly when Pines left but it was over 14 years ago anyway. And look at them now, with their own dispatch center., t

Ummm, incorrect, that might be when they separated from BSO road patrol. But they are left us completely within the last few months, at least dispatch wise. If the county commission gets their way, they will no choice but to come back in a few years when they want to have a centralized dispatch center for the whole county. All those tax dollars that Pines spent for their new disp center, will be a complete waste.[/quote]

No, I was responding to the post where it was said how Pines was on the same radio as Davie.....not when they left BSO dispatch wise.

03-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Don't know exactly when Pines left but it was over 14 years ago anyway. And look at them now, with their own dispatch center.

Nobody cares when Pines left...they have the second worst reputation in Broward after Coconut Creek. AND..it is only Weston..NOBODY cares!!!!

04-05-2009, 02:07 AM

Why are you jealous?

05-30-2009, 04:43 PM
At least he wasnt screming this time when there was a shots fired cry on the radio. Lets give him credit, he cleared a 10-40 while the air was 10-3 and got out of the way for tthe real cops. :shock:

05-30-2009, 09:12 PM
At least he wasnt screming this time when there was a shots fired cry on the radio. Lets give him credit, he cleared a 10-40 while the air was 10-3 and got out of the way for tthe real cops. :shock:

He should think about another line of work, he sucks at this one.

06-01-2009, 04:15 PM
BTW it wasn't 8c3 who attempted to clear 40 the other day during shots fired. Still another retard

06-01-2009, 08:59 PM
BTW it wasn't 8c3 who attempted to clear 40 the other day during shots fired. Still another retard

It was the SAME retard that screamed during the bank thing! Thanks anyway!

07-10-2009, 11:58 PM
8charlie3? Since when did ****** get back into Weston? We kicked out him out D5 cuz he couldnt stp screaming and crying at 10-15`s..