PDA

View Full Version : The Sheriff

03-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Sheriff Hall and his admin are knuckleheads. Any comments?

03-11-2009, 03:36 AM

MH did your boyfriend convince you that this was the way to get promoted? Here's a hint don't follow his lead!

03-11-2009, 04:29 AM

MH did your boyfriend convince you that this was the way to get promoted? Here's a hint don't follow his lead!

Yeah that would make sense! Why would MH come on here and call her boyfriend, who is part of Sheriff Hall's admin, a knucklehead.

03-11-2009, 05:16 AM
If you check the Ecso and Pensacola Police pages this same person is fishing on all of them.

03-16-2009, 01:18 PM

Whoever started this thread is a knucklehead. Any comments?

04-17-2009, 07:31 AM
I doubt that MH would call her BF a KH since he's in WH's admin. Calling an admin BF a KN would be DA BS for a DS who wanted to get a PRMO (sorry for using 4 letters. I know its confusing.) I'm sure that WH would tell MH to quit talking or her BFF would become a KH in your DA office. WH would probably assign the DA KH to KP duty. KP would be OK if the BF lives in SR county.

04-17-2009, 01:58 PM
I doubt that MH would call her BF a KH since he's in WH's admin. Calling an admin BF a KN would be DA BS for a DS who wanted to get a PRMO (sorry for using 4 letters. I know its confusing.) I'm sure that WH would tell MH to quit talking or her BFF would become a KH in your DA office. WH would probably assign the DA KH to KP duty. KP would be OK if the BF lives in SR county.

That was a stupid post. WTF is DA and KH?

04-17-2009, 02:17 PM

That was a stupid post. WTF is DA and KH?

KH is knucklehead and DA is dumba$$ and KP is kitchen patrol and MH is allegedly the backstabbing sgt. Now you're up to date!