PDA

View Full Version : Next Meeting

03-10-2009, 04:04 PM
This is a reminder that the next FOP meeting will be on Monday March 16, 2009 at 7 pm at the Hernando County Fair Grounds. We changed to the 16th Monday because the 17th is St. Patrick’s Day and we have a benefit that evening. The meeting will be in the Henry Jackson Building and Dinner will be served.

If you have any questions please contact me.

03-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Why not just post some things here, for those of us who have other things to do on the 16th, since we had set the 17th aside? Family gatherings are more important (to some of us) that FLOP meetings. I know I'm disappointed in FLOP and I surely don't want me kids to feel the same way about me.

03-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Just come and see me i will give up an update

Steve Klapka

03-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Steve in all honesty, why bother. I know you mean well on the representation side of FOP, but I (we) truly believe you've out lived your stay as President! Good suggestion for you is to move on, step down and turn this over to greener pastures! You've become the crusty cow pie that bakes in the sun! Sorry for being so brutal here, but its time for newer, younger, and fresh ideas to step up. Who will that be? I don't know- I surly don't want it, but you definitely don't need to be there anymore! Please don't bother with the meeting this month, as you can see others didn't pay much attention to you either, or you would have had more in attendance. Be a man and step up to the mic and announce your stepping down immediately! Then watch how tensions and finger pointing will subside. In every organization there is a need for fresh ideas, and the old saying is pretty much correct " Out with the Old, and in with the New"

03-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks for your kind words and feel free to run for the position because you will not hurt my feelings. The problem is people like you will hide behind this blog but will not face myself or any other Board member and ask questions or talk about the real issues. This is the reason I will not post information on this site other than meeting dates. I have a feeling that you are not even a FOP member or that you work for the agency. If you do please feel free to join another origination to represent you if you are that unhappy. :D :D :D

Steve

03-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Oh I work at HCSO, and I pass you daily in the halls at work, but for reasons as you are well aware I can not reveal myself! Call me a coward, thats fine. But the genuine fact still remains-you need to step down and let the FOP regain some creditability with a new President. I am ashamed of you and your conduct, decisions, and self rightous attitude toward the members of this Lodge! So please, I ask you to be a man and announce your departure from president seat. Lets bring a new dawn of day, to shed brighter light on this dim, dizzmal, down with moral FOP. Okay, Steve?? You just occupying that seat will only fuel more problems and continue the disbelief -your charactor, and immature attitude that seems to circulate about you!

03-12-2009, 12:23 PM
* Report this post

Re: Next Meeting

Postby wasting everyones time on 03/12/09 04:54:03
Oh I work at HCSO, and I pass you daily in the halls at work, but for reasons as you are well aware I can not reveal myself! Call me a coward, thats fine. But the genuine fact still remains-you need to step down and let the FOP regain some creditability with a new President. I am ashamed of you and your conduct, decisions, and self rightous attitude toward the members of this Lodge! So please, I ask you to be a man and announce your departure from president seat. Lets bring a new dawn of day, to shed brighter light on this dim, dizzmal, down with moral FOP. Okay, Steve?? You just occupying that seat will only fuel more problems and continue the disbelief -your charactor, and immature attitude that seems to circulate about you!

To wasting every ones time.

You are a COWARD, and again this is what I will not post lodge information on this site. I will not step down, You have not even given any valid reasons for me to step down just your POOR lame opinion. Be a man come and see me if not, do me a favor go find another group to represent you. Because we do not need you..

03-12-2009, 03:12 PM
* Report this post

Re: Next Meeting

Postby wasting everyones time on 03/12/09 04:54:03

To wasting every ones time.

You are a COWARD, and again this is what I will not post lodge information on this site. I will not step down, You have not even given any valid reasons for me to step down just your POOR lame opinion. Be a man come and see me if not, do me a favor go find another group to represent you. Because we do not need you..

Steve,

Not everyone has the time to attend a meeting or find you. There is no valid reason, other than your hate of this web site, or laziness not to post updates on here. Other Union Presidents do it on other Boards. What legitimate reason can you give for not doing it?

03-14-2009, 11:00 PM
i TOLD YOU HES A SHMUCK!

03-15-2009, 01:54 PM
Steve probably wants attention.Steve r u lonely?

03-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Arrrrreeeeee YoOOUuuuuuuUUUU LOOOOONNNEELLYYyyyy TOnnnIIIIIIGHHHTTT!!!

03-16-2009, 08:50 PM
No.. But thanks for asking.... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: