PDA

View Full Version : Pritchard

03-07-2009, 04:43 AM
You have got to be klidding if pritchard does not realize that one day he will be on the street as a deputy again and will not be in a position to screw anyone. he and Shapiro think they have something coming to them. Wake up, you have to be the top five to get promoted. Stop acting like you are better than the next guy. Nothing is frorever here. Your day will come. Now you have your own parking spot, Give me a break, you are a six year road slug that never did anything on the road before.

03-07-2009, 04:48 AM
Its the Don and Scott show. Two fools that could not get anywhere on their own. Now you park next to the sheriff. Are you a colonel now or higher Don. You use to be an okay guy. You better hope the Sheriff is here in 4 years to protect you.

03-07-2009, 05:24 AM
Leave the guy alone. What has he done to you? He gets extra credit for going to the desert.

03-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Its the Don and Scott show. Two fools that could not get anywhere on their own. Now you park next to the sheriff. Are you a colonel now or higher Don. You use to be an okay guy. You better hope the Sheriff is here in 4 years to protect you.

Obviously, you're pissed since you didnt get a new car. Get a life and quit displaying your disgruntled personality here.

03-07-2009, 01:17 PM
here we go again, don's doing a great job at fleet. i didn't like him at first, but i tell you, he is a stand up guy. dont worry, you will get a new car when your rookie a.. has a little more time on the job. He's givivng newbe's newer cars than the stank he replaced. Don, keep doing the great job, i know your for the men.....

03-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Scott maybe, Don no way. Don is a stand up guy. Get a clue and get a life!

03-15-2009, 09:54 PM
I beleive that like most of the agency's 5000 employees the writer of the previous blogs were hoping that change would occur.
That if you worked hard and did a good job, Sheriff Lamberti would notice. This has not been the case. Scotty and Pritchard are getting special treatment because of their politics instead of their ablities. At least Scotty has been around for years. I don"t know Pritchard, but has he been here for 2 years? I'm sorry, Director Pritchard of Fleet Service, next the Sheriff's Executive Officer Pritchard. Payback payback payback.......

03-15-2009, 10:51 PM
I beleive that like most of the agency's 5000 employees the writer of the previous blogs were hoping that change would occur.
That if you worked hard and did a good job, Sheriff Lamberti would notice. This has not been the case. Scotty and Pritchard are getting special treatment because of their politics instead of their ablities. Scotty has complained for years. At least Scotty has been around for years. I don"t know Pritchard, but has he been here for 2 years? I'm sorry, Director Pritchard of Fleet Service, next the Sheriff's Executive Officer Pritchard. Payback payback payback.......

Know your stuff before you speak. Don has been here for many years...NOT TWO years! he is the best for the job and I guess the jealousies are showing again. GROW UP and do your job and quit speaking on things you know nothing about!!

03-17-2009, 05:35 PM
That if you worked hard and did a good job, Sheriff Lamberti would notice. This has not been the case. Scotty and Pritchard are getting special treatment because of their politics instead of their ablities. Scotty has complained for years. At least Scotty has been around for years. I don"t know Pritchard, but has he been here for 2 years? I'm sorry, Director Pritchard of Fleet Service, next the Sheriff's Executive Officer Pritchard. Payback payback payback.......

Know your stuff before you speak. Don has been here for many years...NOT TWO years! he is the best for the job and I guess the jealousies are showing again. GROW UP and do your job and quit speaking on things you know nothing about!!

Please note, I used a question mark when I wrote "I DON'T KNOW PRITCHARD, BUT HAS HE BEEN HERE FOR 2 YEARS???????"
The point is the Sheriff's Ofice has changed very little since the sheriff has been in power. Political paybacks and favoritism is still the motivating powers. Many of the employees were hoping for better from the sheriff.
So before you get so offended, try reading the entire paragraph. And if you knew me you would know I am not jealous, I'm hurt that the sheriff's office has not changed, except for the few that run fund raisers for the sheriff.

03-17-2009, 09:27 PM

Please note, I used a question mark when I wrote "I DON'T KNOW PRITCHARD, BUT HAS HE BEEN HERE FOR 2 YEARS???????"
The point is the Sheriff's Ofice has changed very little since the sheriff has been in power. Political paybacks and favoritism is still the motivating powers. Many of the employees were hoping for better from the sheriff.
So before you get so offended, try reading the entire paragraph. And if you knew me you would know I am not jealous, I'm hurt that the sheriff's office has not changed, except for the few that run fund raisers for the sheriff.

True. Some think if they have parties and rah rahs for the Sheriff that will get them somewhere since they can't get there on their own. Like.........SG??

03-18-2009, 01:47 AM
I know Pritchard and he has not been here for many years. Know your facts. This is not jealousy. This is merely a senior deputy not understanding why junior guys feel the need to sh-t on employees that have been here for a long time. And lets look at Shapiro. He has always been a nothing and his kid has several arrests. Shapiro campaigned and donated money and now wants pay backs. One day you will be back on the road and we will repay you. Stop thinking people are jealous. People aer just tired of being sh-t on. Why would you want the agency to know you as someone who treats you like crap. Grow up and realize that your a nothing.

03-18-2009, 02:27 AM
Name one instane when Pritchard has sh-t on an employee. Just one!!!!! Mr. Senior Deputy....we will all be waiting....

04-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Pritchard has been here for 8 years like me.. Never known him to screw anyone, let alone talk bad about anyone. Please fill me in ..

Former D5

04-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Scott,

Are you tired yet of checking this site everyday just to have the blog about you and your pice of crap son removed. Give it a rest. I will continue to write. You are stuck with it. Visit BSO pics for his photo. What a proud father. Maybe you try treating others better that you treated your kid.

04-08-2009, 12:21 PM
You have got to be klidding if pritchard does not realize that one day he will be on the street as a deputy again and will not be in a position to screw anyone. he and Shapiro think they have something coming to them. Wake up, you have to be the top five to get promoted. Stop acting like you are better than the next guy. Nothing is frorever here. Your day will come. Now you have your own parking spot, Give me a break, you are a six year road slug that never did anything on the road before.

Disregard the fact that whoever posted this asinine comment misspelled PRICHARDS name. Second, PRICHARD has done nothing but back you @zzoles up 100%. You disregard important facts. You unhappy, disgraceful ingrates have nothing better to do but talk bad about good hearted people in this agency. Like I said before, no one has ever asked the important questions about the changes made. Many b!t*hed and cried how BSO doesn’t have center caps for their unit and other police agencies do. It was finally approved to purchase cars with center caps, all PRICHARD. (Whining)“I’m a walking target on alpha shift” You azzez got green shirts, all PRICHARD. (Whining again) “It’s hot during the day and I’m afraid people will recognize me,” “I need tints in my car to protect my skin,” every stupid excuse you could think of to get tints you got shot down... Oh wait, except for now, you got tints, all PRICHARD.

It’s about time the “rooky” deputies who are proactive in their district are finally getting a brand new car instead of the hand-me-downs they usually get. Think of it this way Senior Deputy, just a theory you might want to try… ready for it??? Turn your car on after roll call and instead of driving to park somewhere to avoid calls because you think you have served your time, why not drive around your zone for a few hours and conduct area checks and actually DO your job. You see, what this does is you add more miles to your car which in turns allows you to qualify for a new one. This fact is called CAUSE and EFFECT.

CAUSE: Work and add miles to car, EFFECT: Get new car.

Another thing you complained about was to have sworn personnel in charge of every unit in BSO, you got it. PRICHARD knows good things won’t last forever. He knows the road is only a few feet away from where he’s at but for the mean time, he’s doing a damn good job. Oh yeah, buy a dictionary and look up the word INTERIM. I’m sure PRICHARD knows what it means.
I don’t have much to say about Shapiro but leave PRICHARD alone and worry about someone else, like yourself!

Get all your facts first before you start smearing good names around. Before you dorks start to comment: No, I never got a new car from PRICHARD; No, I’m not expecting to get a new car from PRICHARD. Just a happy employee who enjoys to WORK! :devil:

04-08-2009, 01:59 PM
[quote="deputy 123":27o4pk0a]You have got to be klidding if pritchard does not realize that one day he will be on the street as a deputy again and will not be in a position to screw anyone. he and Shapiro think they have something coming to them. Wake up, you have to be the top five to get promoted. Stop acting like you are better than the next guy. Nothing is frorever here. Your day will come. Now you have your own parking spot, Give me a break, you are a six year road slug that never did anything on the road before.

Disregard the fact that whoever posted this asinine comment misspelled PRICHARDS name. Second, PRICHARD has done nothing but back you @zzoles up 100%. You disregard important facts. You unhappy, disgraceful ingrates have nothing better to do but talk bad about good hearted people in this agency. Like I said before, no one has ever asked the important questions about the changes made. Many b!t*hed and cried how BSO doesn’t have center caps for their unit and other police agencies do. It was finally approved to purchase cars with center caps, all PRICHARD. (Whining)“I’m a walking target on alpha shift” You azzez got green shirts, all PRICHARD. (Whining again) “It’s hot during the day and I’m afraid people will recognize me,” “I need tints in my car to protect my skin,” every stupid excuse you could think of to get tints you got shot down... Oh wait, except for now, you got tints, all PRICHARD.

It’s about time the “rooky” deputies who are proactive in their district are finally getting a brand new car instead of the hand-me-downs they usually get. Think of it this way Senior Deputy, just a theory you might want to try… ready for it??? Turn your car on after roll call and instead of driving to park somewhere to avoid calls because you think you have served your time, why not drive around your zone for a few hours and conduct area checks and actually DO your job. You see, what this does is you add more miles to your car which in turns allows you to qualify for a new one. This fact is called CAUSE and EFFECT.

CAUSE: Work and add miles to car, EFFECT: Get new car.

Another thing you complained about was to have sworn personnel in charge of every unit in BSO, you got it. PRICHARD knows good things won’t last forever. He knows the road is only a few feet away from where he’s at but for the mean time, he’s doing a darn good job. Oh yeah, buy a dictionary and look up the word INTERIM. I’m sure PRICHARD knows what it means.
I don’t have much to say about Shapiro but leave PRICHARD alone and worry about someone else, like yourself!

Get all your facts first before you start smearing good names around. Before you dorks start to comment: No, I never got a new car from PRICHARD; No, I’m not expecting to get a new car from PRICHARD. Just a happy employee who enjoys to WORK! :devil:[/quote:27o4pk0a] Stand your ground Don and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. 8)

04-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Pritchard has been here for 8 years like me.. Never known him to screw anyone, let alone talk bad about anyone. Please fill me in ..

Former D5

There is nothing to fill in...Don is doing a good job.