PDA

View Full Version : Super Captain

03-07-2009, 02:48 AM
I see that the Cap'n has done it again, in the news singing his own praises, when everyone else did the work and he got the travel and face time out of it..... :shock:

03-09-2009, 09:59 PM
I see that the Cap'n has done it again, in the news singing his own praises, when everyone else did the work and he got the travel and face time out of it..... :shock:

Faster than a speeding slug...

Leaping over ant hills...

It's Super Captain........

He's always been his number 1 fan. If he didn't think so highly of himself, no one would.

03-15-2009, 02:26 AM
which one ya talking about?

04-25-2009, 05:42 AM
Ever department has one.

06-28-2009, 01:40 PM

06-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Yea he and he alopne thinks he is so great,,also costs a lot of people friendship with other people a

06-29-2009, 01:46 AM
Yea he and he alopne thinks he is so great,,also costs a lot of people friendship with other people a

Early politics for the upcoming election!