PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff

03-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Now that a sheriff in N. Fla seems to be having some trouble, I understand #2 is positioning himself for a possible appointment. We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Now that a sheriff in N. Fla seems to be having some trouble, I understand #2 is positioning himself for a possible appointment. We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if #2 gets appointed to Sheriff? Will that mean that FPP Chief slide into the #2 position? God help us all if that happens!

03-08-2009, 02:50 AM
Maybe you will get a #2 who will finally make you earn your special risk instead of letting you suck the blood like the leaches you are from hard working and HONEST state workers.

03-11-2009, 10:35 AM
*Y A W N*

Doesn't anyone have any good information to post on this site. I get so tired of the same whiny disgruntled /ex-employees trying to get a rise out of people on this site.

Go whine to your significant other instead of boring us, or has she already left you for the homeless guy on the corner because she couldn't take your whining anymore either?

03-13-2009, 01:44 AM
Don't think it is an "ex" employee that posted this one. Apparently you have the wrong person in mind. Might want to concentrate on your job more so you won't get bored. "YAWN" sounds like someone from the Golden Palace who doesn't have anything to do.

*Y A W N*

Doesn't anyone have any good information to post on this site. I get so tired of the same whiny disgruntled /ex-employees trying to get a rise out of people on this site.

Go whine to your significant other instead of boring us, or has she already left you for the homeless guy on the corner because she couldn't take your whining anymore either?