PDA

View Full Version : ELECTIONS

03-04-2009, 03:51 PM
92%, WOW!!!! I knew the Mayor was going to win, but that percentage is amazing. It just proves one more time that De La Cruz is the most popular Mayor ever in this City. Where are all the loosers like Mario, Gus, Francis, Darlin and the rest of that sorry excuse for men pack? their faces were priceless!!! Make sure when you see Zardon to kiss a little a$$, he may feel sorry for you and keep you around. By the way the FOP really made a difference in this election, it helped you loosers get 8%. Mayor and Zardon you guys are the best, sit back and enjoy it. You loosers keep writting and talking all that bull Mario fed you, I can't wait to hear it now. My favorite is WARRIORS WE NEED YOU TONIGHT TO WALK FOR PILLA, Good job warriors. Looking forward to seing you loosers cry!!!!

03-05-2009, 12:04 AM
92%, WOW!!!! I knew the Mayor was going to win, but that percentage is amazing. It just proves one more time that De La Cruz is the most popular Mayor ever in this City. Where are all the loosers like Mario, Gus, Francis, Darlin and the rest of that sorry excuse for men pack? their faces were priceless!!! Make sure when you see Zardon to kiss a little a$$, he may feel sorry for you and keep you around. By the way the FOP really made a difference in this election, it helped you loosers get 8%. Mayor and Zardon you guys are the best, sit back and enjoy it. You loosers keep writting and talking all that bull Mario fed you, I can't wait to hear it now. My favorite is WARRIORS WE NEED YOU TONIGHT TO WALK FOR PILLA, Good job warriors. Looking forward to seing you loosers cry!!!!

That Clown won again? Oh No!!!

03-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Thats Mr. Clown to you, 92% 92% 92% 92% 92% 92% 92% 92%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys got your a$$ kicked royaly!

03-05-2009, 01:36 AM
CONGRATS MAYOR MANNY AND LUIS, YOU GUYS DESERVE IT!

03-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Where are all the loosers that would come on here and talk crap? you guys lost BIG!

04-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Can you guys tell me which union got you guys better stuff. I saw the elections and have been wondering?