PDA

View Full Version : Next FOP meeting(s)

03-03-2009, 11:58 PM
The Next FOP meeting(s) will be on March 9th and March 17th starting at 1900 hrs at the Hernando County Fair Grounds. We will meet in the Henry Jackson Building and Food and Drinks will be provided. Several items will be discussed. This was scheduled so both squads can attend.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

I have read the blogs on this site. I will have the answers that some of you are asking.

03-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Steve- Maybe some of these whining little biatches! will stand up in the meeting and be a man - ask the questions they want answered, rather than sit in here and HIDE BEHIND ficticious names, bashing and thrashing all the time. But, dont hold your breath, because history shows that once a coward always a coward!

03-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Or watch, the same whining little boys and girls that cross post in here under different names, will come to the meeting, not say a damn word--sit there through the meeting and never raise their hands to ask questions! Yet these are the same sorry SOB's that will come back here and post in this web site right after the meeting and tell their dislikes just like little gossiping women! Yet they wont step to the plate and vote you out or run for the position, why?? SPINELESS I guess??

Remember Kids! If you want change-make it happen. If you want to help and be part of the solution, then stand up and ask intelligent questions, so it can be aired out in person, rather than hide here!

03-06-2009, 03:10 AM
Yeah, watch. Those who make themselves known will then be targeted. No thanks. Not spineless, just wise. :P
:devil: :devil:

03-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Hey Just wise. Then why have a meeting? If you guys arent going to raise questions and get answers, then why have a meeting!! Yet you guys want the President to answer questions?? You cant have it both ways.. The meeting is where you want to get it resolved.. posting in here with a mouth-doesnt mean much! Most with integrity will pass over the whining posts and dismiss them right off the bat! Lets make change in FOP or be part of the solution! Or except whats coming down the pipe with FOP and be status quoe. Otherwise drop from FOP and go PBA and be happy, if that will make you happy?? Trust me, you dont want another president in there. Look at the last president(s) after Steve stepped down the last time! They couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag with a pair of razor blades! Who ever you are--if you ever get in trouble and are wrongfully accused, and Steve comes to your help and wipes the admin faces on the floor over playing god with SOP's --then maybe you'll have a deeper appreciation for who he is and his knowledge of your Policeman Bill of Rights!

03-06-2009, 12:38 PM
You have just proven that you are part of the PROBLEM not the solution. If you are that unhappy than quit the FOP or just quit the department. With your experience you could get a job with.......... Wackenhut Security... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

03-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey your spine is in you can go to supply on Monday morning to pick it up... See you at the meeting :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

03-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Hey Just wise. Then why have a meeting? If you guys arent going to raise questions and get answers, then why have a meeting!! Yet you guys want the President to answer questions?? You cant have it both ways.. The meeting is where you want to get it resolved.. posting in here with a mouth-doesnt mean much! Most with integrity will pass over the whining posts and dismiss them right off the bat! Lets make change in FOP or be part of the solution! Or except whats coming down the pipe with FOP and be status quoe. Otherwise drop from FOP and go PBA and be happy, if that will make you happy?? Trust me, you dont want another president in there. Look at the last president(s) after Steve stepped down the last time! They couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag with a pair of razor blades! Who ever you are--if you ever get in trouble and are wrongfully accused, and Steve comes to your help and wipes the admin faces on the floor over playing god with SOP's --then maybe you'll have a deeper appreciation for who he is and his knowledge of your Policeman Bill of Rights!

Questions will be raised, but it won't be mentioned as to who I am, for a reason. I won't disclose to Steve which names I've used here, it shouldn't matter. I am highly disappointed in his hiding and not doing anything, until he read the disappointment of members on this board.

And, it ain't just the policemans bill of rights that has us concerned, pal. Citizens have rights too, and we are tired of what we see. It isn't right........

As was mentioned, some are wiser then others, and some can read and comprehend what's said. The last two posts mention names that weren't even used...the poster was YEAH RIGHT, not just wise.

03-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Questions will be raised, but it won't be mentioned as to who I am, for a reason. I won't disclose to Steve which names I've used here, it shouldn't matter. I am highly disappointed in his hiding and not doing anything, until he read the disappointment of members on this board.

And, it ain't just the policemans bill of rights that has us concerned, pal. Citizens have rights too, and we are tired of what we see. It isn't right........

As was mentioned, some are wiser then others, and some can read and comprehend what's said. The last two posts mention names that weren't even used...the poster was YEAH RIGHT, not just wise.

Just stay home you Pu$$y

03-08-2009, 01:56 PM

Just stay home you Pu$$y

This type of attitude contributes to the problems and it surely isn't a solution. It also shows others what some who aren't in the "right crowd" have to deal with. Thanks for proving our point!

See you at the meeting.

03-08-2009, 02:02 PM
You have just proven that you are part of the PROBLEM not the solution. If you are that unhappy than quit the FOP or just quit the department. With your experience you could get a job with.......... Wackenhut Security... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Now we know why the good old boys keep those who don't know what they are doing on the department. Wackenhut Security? Thanks for the laugh. They can't make the over inflated pay there as they are now, for brown nosing. :snicker: :snicker:
Part of the problem because they know what will happen to them if the make their thoughts or identity known? No pal, you are part of the problem, and we've got plenty of problems in our department. It just kills you people to not know who likes the truth, but we know who keeps covering things up!
FLOP meeting is coming up and I'll be there.

03-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Just tell me this -- why are you going to the meeting at all? Are you going to be a solution or a problem? Solution will be the individual that helps the group as a whole to come to a plausable outcome, some sort of understanding.. You say this Office has problems-what office doesnt? I suggest this, why dont you guys get together and impeach the present FOP out of office and ralley around someone to take those positions. Then lets see where the future of the FOP will stand? Personally I dont see any other solution here based on the responses from previous post's. Im not trying to stir dirt here but why dont you get someone else to rise to the occasion and speak for your guys-who are so upset with the present FLOP?

03-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Once again the mouthy people in here didnt appear at the scheduled FOP meeting the other night. Only 12 people showed and of that 12 , 6 were board members! They want to shoot off their mouths in here over cover of darkness, yet they wont come out in daylight and address their concerns like mature adults- Go figure!

03-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Once again the mouthy people in here didnt appear at the scheduled FOP meeting the other night. Only 12 people showed and of that 12 , 6 were board members! They want to shoot off their mouths in here over cover of darkness, yet they wont come out in daylight and address their concerns like mature adults- Go figure!
March 17th...there is still another meeting, so please don't shoot off at the mouth prematurely.

We've lost all trust and faith in the FLOP, with good reason. Why not just post things here, or are you afraid other agencies will see what our FLOP is all about?

03-12-2009, 12:43 PM
The meeting is on the 16th... DORK

03-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Ive got better things to do than go to that FLOP meeting! Some of us have a life and make the best of it, rather than hang out at a meeting only to hear Mr. FLOP serve us up some SLOP. No thanks Steve.

03-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Your Welcome :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-19-2009, 03:00 PM

Funny thing is, Nugent and Hensley want to hire them to take over security at the courthouse, and lay off some of the deputies. That says alot, and maybe you'll be one who has to go work for them and leave us good ones alone! YOU are part of the problem, a big part of it.

BROOKSVILLE - The sheriff's office is considering the partial privatization of security at the Hernando County courthouse and government center.
Chief Deputy Michael Hensley confirmed Wednesday that he and Sheriff Richard Nugent are in "very, very preliminary discussions" with security firm Wackenhut.

It's one of several cost-cutting measures the sheriff's office is considering in anticipation of a challenging budget season, according to Hensley.

"People have to be creative in these times," he said.

Hensley emphasized that the idea is only in a research stage at this point and may not pan out as expected.

But if the sheriff's office does go forward with privatization, it would largely be to fill the security positions at the main lobby entrance. This would mean between five and nine positions. There is also talk about using private security for transporting inmates from the county jail to the courthouse.

Sworn personnel would still serve as bailiffs for judges and maintain a presence in the atrium and some locations in the courthouse. The deputies bumped from the first-floor security stations could be reassigned to patrol or investigative positions left open by attrition. Collectively, there could be as few as six sworn deputies in the courthouse.

Simply moving a deputy from the courthouse to the road is not feasible because it defeats the purpose of saving money, Hensley said.

The chief deputy did not rule out layoffs, but said it is his "hope, desire and intent not to lay them off."

It's also unclear who would foot the bill for private security. Hensley said some county officials are aware of their discussions and haven't voiced any opposition so far.

The most likely contractual arrangements are either the sheriff's office assuming the bill or an even split between the sheriff's office and the county.

Hensley said the idea came about when he and the sheriff attended a conference hosted by the Florida Sheriff's Association. Wackenhut was one of the vendors attending.

In these tight times for public government, "a lot of private companies are seeing the opportunities," Hensley said.

Reporter Kyle Martin can be reached at 352-544-5271 or kmartin@hernandotoday.com.

03-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Instead of "laying off" or changing things at the courthouse and getting wackenhut involved or having the inmates take taxi cabs from the jail to the courthouse, how about some pay cuts. I am not talking about pay cuts for deputies who are out on the road busting their buts but elsewhere. How many communications managers are needed? You have a communications training supervisor, a communications "manager", a beepers and phones supervisor, and a 911 coordinator. A few of these could probably live with a pay cut and a different position. Then lets look at forensics, how about we trim some off of the top there too. Again, we need the men and women who are out there in the field doing their job processing and all, but we could probably do without an "assistant" or two and some of the forensics people who stay at the office could probably use a pay cut. Another area to be trimmed could be "Character First". It is obvious that the upper administration doesn't read it, so I am sure nobody else does either. How much is that costing the agency a year? The citizens of the county want service, not coffee mugs that will collect dust. Yeah giving out all of these mugs, and other stuff is real cute but how bout we cut some of that stuff out?

03-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Yeah, watch. Those who make themselves known will then be targeted. No thanks. Not spineless, just wise. :P
It is career suicide to identify yourself on here. The Gods monitor this site and work hard to ID those that would strike out against them.

03-20-2009, 01:49 AM
[quote="yeah watch":1pvz76tf]Yeah, watch. Those who make themselves known will then be targeted. No thanks. Not spineless, just wise. :P
It is career suicide to identify yourself on here. The Gods monitor this site and work hard to ID those that would strike out against them.[/quote:1pvz76tf]

Both of these comments are so very true.

03-21-2009, 05:22 PM
[quote="yeah watch":17kwnykh]Yeah, watch. Those who make themselves known will then be targeted. No thanks. Not spineless, just wise. :P
It is career suicide to identify yourself on here. The Gods monitor this site and work hard to ID those that would strike out against them.

Both of these comments are so very true.[/quote:17kwnykh]

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!